Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Some weapons have this weird fx glitch that is of different energy color than yours. Only happen if you are the client.

Xerenova

This only happen if you are the client. There are several weapons like the recent Opticor Vandal, the Redeemer Prime, and the Gram Prime are some that have been tested in the field. They display a different energy color after every shot or swing.

The Opticor Vandal has the default energy color of its blast fx as shown below. The Redeemer Prime's wave is the default color. The worst offender is the Gram Prime. The fx was blinding the whole screen and it's really uncomfortable.

I've tried reducing the effect intensity to the lowest possible setting, disabling weapon elemental fx, or any other relating settings and neither fix the issue.

99779d2d-9f33-4083-b3ba-1685433a88af-ori

9283b872-b0a7-4385-9608-16833e6e9a3e-ori

• 4 weeks later...

I reported this like, years ago. If you're client, a lot of effects, power colors, operator power colors, explosions just revert to the default color. It's annoying and I don't know how they could miss that when adding dual energy colors...

*sigh* Fix it please. Kills my fashion frame, which is the only thing keeping me going these days.

• Like 1

As Host:

2sdWQmF.jpg

As Client:

7W1x29l.jpg

This is dozens of effects that are hit with this bug, maybe a hundred. Just from the top of my head: Zenurik's lightning dash's lightnings, Helios' eye, Baruuk' Desert Wind fists, Simulor's and Larkspur's explosions are half blue as well, etc, etc...

Edited by lukaself

On 2019-04-09 at 10:52 AM, lukaself said:

As Host:

2sdWQmF.jpg

As Client:

7W1x29l.jpg

This is dozens of effects that are hit with this bug, maybe a hundred. Just from the top of my head: Zenurik's lightning dash's lightnings, Helios' eye, Baruuk' Desert Wind fists, Simulor's and Larkspur's explosions are half blue as well, etc, etc...

This really bugs(pun intended) me a lot. If they don't plan to fix these obvious issues, especially the 2 tone energy effects, I'm going to quit the damn game.

• Like 2