Give us a schedule task for nightwave

I know some people will might disagree on this idea.

Give us a schedule for the nightwave, what dailies, what weeklies, what elite weeklies.

The idea of giving schedule for a nightwave can be a benefit to the players, this way the ones that can play for a few hours for once a day be able to manage their time more efficiently. This way they will know what dailies they should do and what weeklies they should do.

I would like to know if the community will accept the idea or not.

5 minutes ago, (PS4)RenovaKunumaru said:

Doesn't matter. 

People are going to complain regardless of what the task says to do.

There has been a stark improvement in the reception of this week's tasks. The only complaints were about the 5 sorties task.

2 hours ago, Tellakey said:

There has been a stark improvement in the reception of this week's tasks. The only complaints were about the 5 sorties task.

That's because the tasks this week are a joke and the whiney babies can do a lot of them.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Zilchy said:

That's because the tasks this week are a joke and the whiney babies can do a lot of them.

Do you acknowledge the difference between can do and want to do?

Some people don't want to jump through all of the hoops.

Do you mean see what’s upcoming throughout the ten weeks, to accurately see what you can skip?

I wouldn’t object but honestly I think as this is so new the devs are making the challenges as they go and listening to feed back along the way.

It would help though, it’s easy for players to keep harping on about be able to miss 40% but without knowing what’s round the corner it’s impossible to make an informed decision on what’s not worth the time/effort.

What I find funny is DE has pretty much stated 'the 10-11 weeks of tasks are already decided and locked in".   So any week that is good or bad from now until the end of the season is already a forgone conclusion unless there is some sort of game breaking bug.  

2 hours ago, Zilchy said:

Nah, us babies are still crying, just in the official feedback thread. 

We don't want to derail fun gameplay with boring tasks we otherwise wouldnt do, on a time limit.

Just make a schedule so the people can front load their whining to the start of the season. Then others can moan when DE listens to the community and changes a challenge because they altered the schedule they apparently built their RL around.

What is the upside for DE?