The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Corpus drones spawning at a very slow rate in bounty

Philip

This is pretty annoying due to the current nightwave challenge of completing 8 bounties. Every time I get this one where I gotta kill corpus drones, I fail and will have ended up wasting my time

5 Mins in and I've got 12 drones (usually I don't even get this many) -

OFedHv3.jpg

Ended with 13 drones, left the area to get the fugitives at 40 seconds left - 

8jDkzpS.jpg

+1 for this one.

Happened mostly on 1st pict in my experience.  The spawn animation (Corpus teleport beam?) is barely there.

In the mean time, I fill it by going from each Corpus base ... and if I remember it right, completing the mission outside of designated area resulted in normal complete (no bonus points)

Instead of doing another thread on this topic, I'll rather add to this one.

This spawning thing is not a problem only on the drones. Excavation bounties don't spawn energy carriers, moa scrapping bounties spawn only crewmen and so on. Currently I'm sitting at 1/8-1/10 bounties failing because of this. It's feels to me this is some issue with the spawning logic and if there's "outside units" in the vicinity of the objective that might somehow count towards unit limits.

Also had this issue with low numbers of target mobs spawning. I've also experienced no power carriers in fortuna excavation.

This didn't seem to happen when kill moa/drone missions were free roam, and didn't have a mission location.