[DE]Megan

Buried Debts: Hotfix 24.4.4 + 24.4.4.1

Hello, thanks for the hard work, just still wanted to flag the visual bug when Venka with elementals is equipped, as if claws are out when it's not supposed to be when not used. Thanks!

P6ZlMk0.jpg

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Revenant0713 said:

Which means she's gonna lose shields faster because of autoblock.

So....she blocks to prevent damage, by draining her shield as energy.

This is beyond science.

I see all the problems with the block button while only using a melee weapon are still not fixed. If you bulletjump, block and roll in the air, your character is stuck in the block animation. Also, you can't aim while using items like the mining tool if you only have equipped a melee weapon.

16 hours ago, Wrennah said:

Opticor Vandal's accuracy stat is broken and often doesn't register hits. Accuracy usually sits around 7% at the end of a mission. Was hoping for a fix, but oh well.

sure its not your aim ?

11 hours ago, TheGreenFellow said:

Are y'all aware that Operator melee doesn't work at all currently?

At the very least, it doesn't work for me and didn't work for one or two other players I was on with the other day.

Channeling doesn't work either. I tried fiddling with keybindings to be sure, nothing allowed me to use melee as operator.

Operator melee?

Still haven't seen a fix for the glitch where a drahk master takes your weapon and you can't use it anymore in the mission...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Posted (edited)

Bullet jump animation still gets stuck in horizontal mode after ragdolling off of K-Drive. Not a huge issue just throwing it out there.

Edited by Gnohme

Completed mission acts XP rewards does not add to the nightwave system - making it even more of a stupid grind.

On 2019-03-09 at 6:54 AM, Foroeight said:

Bugs:

• Exalted Blade's feature of being able to continuously block while attacking or performing other actions is no longer in effect. Result: a pretty significant Excalibur nerf
  • Melee Combos page always show Left Mouse as the attack button, regardless of key bindings and "Melee with Fire Weapon Input" toggled on/off.
  • Reflex Guard's updated effect "+100% Parry Angle" does nothing, whether blocking regularly or channel blocking.

Suggestions:

• If the idea of regular blocking having the effects of channel blocking while increasing combo counter is still being kept, give each stance mod a "defensive combo". I never see anyone actually blocking in this game. "A good offense is a good defense" seems to be the golden rule, so incorporate defense into offense so that it's more useful/appreciated. Not exactly Exalted Blade's continuous blocking with all attacks, but have one combo in a stance mod with the weakest damage multipliers/procs be granted damage reduction from the blocking angle, while still attacking. Some instinctual button combinations I think would flow smoothly with this idea is [(stationary) attack], [Left/Right + attack], and [Back + attack].
  • Again, if regular blocking is going to have the effect of channel blocking (i.e. 100% damage reduction), change the obsolete "Damage Reduction" stat on a melee weapon to "Blocking Angle". The 45 degree angle we have as of now is 'fine' and would be a respectable angle for smaller, quicker weapons like daggers and gunblades. Shield and Swords at the top could have a 90 degree angle, and the rest would fall in the middle with varying angles.
  • Chesa Kubrow's updated Retrieve has the 30m range centered on Chesa, not the player. This brings up a similar issue when Fetch was initially released where they weren't good at actually fetching. It would be great if the 30m range was around you instead of Chesa since it's pretty much pointless if Retrieve pulls extra loot from a corpse 100m away because you left Chesa behind, which we do pretty often with how fast parkour is in this game.
  • Retrieve has a 45% chance to succeed before it goes into a 10 second cooldown. If Retrieve fails, does that failed attempt still start the cooldown? I know adding Retrieve is nothing but a benefit to your Kubrow but if it does then that's pretty punishing. If Retrieve fails to loot a corpse/box, having it attempt to loot again without waiting for a cooldown would be fair to ask for in my opinion.
  • Lower Retrieve's cooldown. We kill a lot of enemies in Warframe. It doesn't (and shouldn't) be Nekros levels of crazy, but at the very least a 5 second cooldown would be much more appreciated.
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, Arc5in said:

Please make spin attacks register hits more reliably.

This is not a issue with spin attacks, but whips (and blade & whip) weapons not extending to full range if its hitscan check hits a non-enemy.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Reduced the Affinity gained from killing Coolant Raknoids from 1500 to 300.

Gj DE...sigh

Posted (edited)
17 hours ago, RagingShark-Shade said:

isn't holding down the Z Button and do something like you say destroying something like (i want a quick attack and if i dont have my Gun i like to use i hit F once and Boom i have my Weapon.... i Like the New system but with your Idea.... i dunno it will most likely Destroy the Fluid gameplay...

My Idea is in your Arsenal on you Melee weapon should exist an Option wich says (Swap to Sec/Prim after Attack).... this is way better.... if you say you use the Staticor and your Melee for status Proc Bonus Dmg.... you will use the Staticor over your Primary.... isn't this a Better System.

I meant the Z thing as an example. You could also use F or whatever key you want like an optional keybind in the control settings,

Like you can have the default of pres once to swap and press again to swap back.

or just a swap while held and swap back when let go.

Like in the control menu it would be press<-held or press->held. You would togle it to either one.

It could be some sort of simple code code like (when A pressed press B, when A is released press B.)

Sure you could just press B twice in this example and do the same thing but I like the thing about being able to set it to one key press and release.

I like your suggestion about the switch to weapon primary/secondary option in melee menu a lot more than my preferred weapon option though.

Edited by Shatterfield.exe
Added an example

19 hours ago, Purrfessor said:

@[DE]Megan plz fix ivara  her cloth is now never see through any more no matter what color or color pallet we use  my friends and i fashion frames are ruined with the cloth being so visable  its was soo nice being able to make it invisable with certain colors

In regards to this:

Some of you have noticed a visual change on Ivara’s cloth that was introduced with the mainline update. This was a result of enabling a function for TennoGen items. As a result of your feedback, we will be reverting the cloth back to its original state.

Please bear in mind that with Mainline updates, we have to prioritize fixes and Ivara’s reverted cloth is in the queue to be changed. While you may not see it fixed immediately, we wanted to assure you that this is in our list of to-do’s.

• Satisfied 1
  • Upvote 1

Posted (edited)

@[DE]Megan I thought that the ability to insta-revive ally warframes with Magus Repair was awesome albeit at 20% heath per second but with full shields. When I was in the Kuva survival, this mechanic made the mission much more intense and fun, all my squadmates had a blast killing as fast as they could while one of us helped to keep the team alive. Couldn't this be incorporated with the regular reviving of fallen allies so that there could be a synergy achieved where both could be useful? It still takes 5 seconds to fully heal any ally from 0%. I would really appreciate your input in this. Thanks!

Edited by SLK_VIK

"Manual blocking/parry has been added when players wield only a Melee weapon in a mission (i.e NO Secondary or Primary equipped). This is possible because in this specific state, the keybindings are free to allow this manual blocking. We do not plan on adding it to any other state yet. The default keybind for this is RMB/Right Mouse Button, as it was in the past."

This is currently still bugged, causing Block to get locked/stuck nearly every time I right click. Melee attacks fix this but it happens again every right click.

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, WhiteCr0w said:

Interesting.

Wut. What's interesting about the "ya'r"?

Did the drops for Arbitration get fixed? There's been an issue with them not being given properly since the major patch drop.

So... what happens if none of the DataHashes are completed at the end of the event ?

Spoiler

I mean I Find all of them and get told to head to the Gate only to stand there not knowing if I did something wrong or something was bugged... because I can't get in and I'm not told that I can't get in yet... should have probably had Eudico or someone say " hey Tenno we need to analyze these glyphs before you can use them to enter " or something ~ 

Also I just need to say that I felt like I needed to BUY Hildryn with plat, because when I saw that after waiting for a month for her to come out I find out I had to wait for another week or two because she's locked behind standing AND a boss we don't even have access too yet~ I REALLY don't think that's fair to anyone that is Strictly F2P and sort of an arm twist for those that don't mind putting money into the game... I'd prefer to give you money because I want to... not because I feel like I need to

There's been no mention of fixing Arcane Velocity and Mesa is there? Starting to think it's an intended change..

So torid farming is now nearly impossible.  Anyone entering your instance can start a one of those fissure missions and it bugs all the alarms.  You can't stop it from happening.  They take priority over everything else it seems.  This also results in more bugs like alarms just spontaneously exploding when dropped making it impossible to increase the alert level.  This continues until you leave the orb.  Even if you drop squad it just keeps happening.  It bugs the entire instance.  On one occasion I couldn't even get out of the instance.  Had to abort back to ship and that still didn't do it.  It kept putting me right back in the same bugged instance and even showed the squad on my ship.  Had to exit the game entirely. 

Fortuna is crap now.  Not that it wasn't before. 

Will there be any changes to hildryn's 4th ability to allow her to freely fly when she reaches 12m above ground? Currently she can go only as high as 11m, at 12m it pushes you downwards. Ideally at 12m her ring that crowd controls enemies + DOT would disappear, giving her the ability to freely fly similarly to the flight machenics of Titania's razorwing? I would be satisfied if this becomes an augment for hildryn at this point. VERY disappointing to find out she can hover -- but can only go as high as 11m?? And yes I understand, there's a ring she puts out that shrinks as her altitude increases -- reason why I stated the previous augment/machenic idea. And it is almost punishing to use her 4th ability as well.

- Can we get the ability to dash (shift key) while using her fourth ability?

- can we get the ability to use our primaries and/or secondaries while using her 4th ability? (having to use balefire is what makes it so punishing since there are now 3-4 factors rapidly draining her shields).

Note - her 4th costs shields to cast, her 4th drains shields to maintain, her 4th further drains additional shields per enemy in the ring, in content such as hydron you're forced to use bale fire to kill enemies quickly to save your shields as you're cc'ing which inturns takes more shields, then ontop of all that enemies are shooting you from outside the ring with either impact procs (grineer) which does additional damage to shields or magnetic procs (special corpus units in the vallis,sorties, etc.) 

- Can we get the ability to perform a melee directional ground slam right out of hildryn's fourth as the enemies are also getting slamed by the fourth ability being deactivated?

- Can we get hildryn's original passive slapped onto her new one? (shield gating to me has always been -- "the ability to partially or entirely bypass an enemies shields" as it stands now she just gets 2 seconds of invulnerability,which needs to be lengthened to maybe 4-5 seconds to compensate for the shield recharge delay time, which isn't really shield gating imo.)