Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Buried Debts: Hotfix 24.4.4 + 24.4.4.1

[DE]Megan

I'm gonna say again, just because it seems really obvious to me and I have no idea why this isn't how it is already:

Just let us bind actions other than transference and the powers in the ability menu.

Assuming the face buttons stay immutably as powers, this would give us L1, R1, L2, R2, L3, R3, d-pad up, d-pad down, d-pad left, and d-pad right, minus whichever of those you have set to open the ability menu. This is nine extra inputs, for us to put things like gear, marking, channeling, the map, pretty much anything we're currently not able to fit on a controller. It'd be nearly like having an entire additional controller, that you access by holding down a shoulder button.

I can't imagine this should be exceptionally difficult to implement, either? Most of the functionality is already in the game.

Just reposting from previous threads.

I still don't have Melee Channeling bound at all on my controller.

Also, allow Channeling to be a toggle.

4 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Changed the following when Thunderdrum Loader is used with Catchmoon Chamber:

• Critical Chance increased from 13% to 17%
  • Status Chance decreased from 35% to 28%

Well that's gonna make the 8 people with that combo rather upset.

Please make new melee/legacy melee a keyboard mappable toggle.

Please make option to disable channel blocking. Either a toggle in options to disable entirely or contextual like tap toggle control for channel attack, long press for channel attack and block/

Please make extracting with team mates a choice that comes up for players who are not at extraction when players are individually extracting.

Please make spin attacks register hits more reliably.

Please make it an option to have aim not switch back to your gun, until you fire.

Thanks for all your hard work!

Edit: Forgot to mention, bug when dual wielding glaive. Ever since 24.4.0 when I dual wield glaive, frequently my glaive glitches and refuses to throw, it charges and the charge animation plays, then no throw. This is really pretty bad too, because in the heat of battle, you line up your shot, then, nothing, then you do it again, nothing... Because you're in the middle of battle, you have a tendency to try 2 or 3 times, all the while taking damage. I have to fire my secondary before it will work again. Sometimes, less often, my secondary won't fire either! Then, i'm not sure what fixes it, jumping around, running away, rolling, bullet jumping... At that point, when both my weapons freeze up, I'm just trying to stay alive. This really messes with the awesome dual wielding style... Please don't remove dual wielding though, it is awesome!

Archived