[DE]Megan

Buried Debts: Hotfix 24.4.4 + 24.4.4.1

If I remember correctly, then on one of the old devstreams DE said that the status of the cut only for the "shield character" (Hildryn best fits this description) would not pass through the shields. Or did they decide not to use this idea?

are you going to fix how arcanes don't trigger anymore with exalted weapons?

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, -EGT-theunknown said:

Pls give us more than 90 Riven-Mod Slots

This. Too many new weapons. No extra space. Let us pay MORE plat for those above 90 say 50plat each slot. We dont care, just let us be able to have more slots.

• Applause 1
  • Upvote 1

Dang. Those coolant spiders were one of the VERY few things enjoyable enough to get me out on the Orb Vallis. Oh well. Back to the bland grind I guess. Still... it was about the only thing truly enjoyable about Operation Buried Debt!

• Haha 1
  • Woah 1
  • Applause 2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, tofu_seller said:

the hell dude?

I mean the new melee system is fun, but, some melee weapons cant be used for speed runs now because of how the stances work, and when attacking it slows you down. So that is why the stances need to be changed, to keep the momentum going and not slowing us down in a speed run

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

• Fixed 

WHAT DID YOU FIX?! 😧

Thanks for the fix 🙂

Can we also please be able to descend while in Hildryn's 4th on controller, like archwing works currently.

hace 14 minutos, [DE]Megan dijo:

Reduced the Affinity gained from killing Coolant Raknoids from 1500 to 300.

@Voidforged Oh man...

• Haha 1

Just wanted to drop a reply in here about the Orb Vallis assassination fixes: I killed the target on land once.  Not sure how it happened, but it did.  Just had to put this one on the patch notes for that one guy that's convinced I was lying about it.  You know who you are ;D

Harrow's Covenant is no longer showing a countdown timer over the ability while active. It does, however, display in the top right of the screen. This is still rather annoying as all other abilities have their respective timers showing. Not sure if this is a bug or not, but if it could be fixed I'd be grateful. Thank you for your hard work. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, AlphaPHENIX said:

You mean look good? And easy on the eyes too?

Fugly af. I thought it was something wrong with my specs.Could be a fog or something eventually, but not every single night for sure

Thanks for update but are you going to fix not working hysterical assault on Valkyr? 

• Like 1

19 минут назад, [DE]Megan сказал:

Reduced the Affinity gained from killing Coolant Raknoids from 1500 to 300.

So that's why 1-3 kills were enough for each level.

Arcane Velocity doesn't proc anymore on Mesa or Titania, the only way to use the arcane is to crit with a primary/secondary/melee and then use peacemaker.

Still no fix for Trinity Prime's clipping skirt. It's been over 130 days.

And still no fix for Orb-Valis supply caches - I just moments ago had unlootable ayatan star from one of those.

20 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Hildryn can now use Shields for Melee Channeling!

!!!!!!

The Arsenal in the Clan Dojo still has that weird Bug, added the Screenshot in Spoiler

Spoiler

MHVicc1.jpg

so why was the ThunderDrum mag nerfed when used with catchmoon?

i mean really? -7% status for a pitiful +4% crit. on a mag that is supposed to be status focused,

where is the logic.

also i don't see a fix for the bug where when you have melee only and you try to equip any gear item is breaks the gear item (because the game treats it like a gun.)

aside from that i'm just waiting for people to finish scanning those data hashes.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, Hyohakusha said:

And fix her skirt too, it looks awful. It went from ghostly energy to gross grey cobwebs.

PLEASE. It's bugging the heck out of me. No color makes it look decent now.

17 minutes ago, Fuuryuu said:

I don't see a fix towards Vazarin Void Blast not working

i second this really sad that i cant test out second varazin blast node working. some hints for whoever plains to fix it.

its not client/host issues occurs wether i am host or client. and it does work if you turn of guardian shell. all other focus schools work just fine

• Upvote 2

Please fix the bug related to Mele 2.99999 when using archwings.
If you use files and change from primary to secondary when you land, the animation of the wf arm is blocked, and this error makes it impossible to fire unless you change the weapon again.
It also happens if you make a ground attack with mele and then change your weapon.