Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Buried Debts: Hotfix 24.4.4 + 24.4.4.1

[DE]Megan

Vazarin Protective Dash is not working properly. We can't heal our sentinels and other stuff anymore, also void blast is not working while Vazarin tree is active, at all. Pressing E and nothing happens.

Finally. As much as it was funny reviving with Magus Repair, it doesn't give invincibility frames so my allies would die immediately during the getup animation (which forces me to risk it and revive as my frame instead of Operator).

Thank you.

Thx for Ruining my Smooth Runs with the two Hotfixes 2 times.... i grinded for the Achievent 6 missions in a radius of 60 m from Fortuna.... and both of your Hotfixes Broke the progress and set it back to 0.... Thx De Thx

and why do ya Nerf Coolant Raknoids.... are you Afraid People will use Formas now way more often if they can level up the Weapon quicker.... man this +XP Weekend and 6000+ xp from one Raknoid made me Grind not only for a useless Stance were People Rip your Purse open and want 200plt from one darn low uncommon stance.... finaly i can spend only 30 minutes for one Weapon to level it up..... now you must Nerf it Thx again DE... Rip again a Fast way to level up Legit ways...

and Pls Fix the Armor misalingment on Hildryn.... the Targis Prime Shins are clipping

1 hour ago, M3JA said:

I mean the new melee system is fun, but, some melee weapons cant be used for speed runs now because of how the stances work, and when attacking it slows you down. So that is why the stances need to be changed, to keep the momentum going and not slowing us down in a speed run

The melee system is changing, for the better, this is only phase one towards melee 3.0. I personally do not believe the original intention of quick melee when it was a thing was for people to strike as fast as possible as they run past enemies, but to allow a player to hit a nearby enemy when guns weren't the best idea. Now and moving forwards, we have the full use of our stances to attack our enemies without having to hold a button, holster whatever we currently have equipped, draw said melee weapon, and then attack. That is faster and better.

1 minute ago, Karl0vich said:

The melee system is changing, for the better, this is only phase one towards melee 3.0. I personally do not believe the original intention of quick melee when it was a thing was for people to strike as fast as possible as they run past enemies, but to allow a player to hit a nearby enemy when guns weren't the best idea. Now and moving forwards, we have the full use of our stances to attack our enemies without having to hold a button, holster whatever we currently have equipped, draw said melee weapon, and then attack. That is faster and better.

I know it needs to change, and I am not against that, but we need at least a button for quick melee, its super important for speed runs. And I understand both sides, but there can always be a compromise. All they have to do is put a button only for quick melee and leave the rest as it is

1 hour ago, Wrennah said:

Opticor Vandal's accuracy stat is broken and often doesn't register hits. Accuracy usually sits around 7% at the end of a mission. Was hoping for a fix, but oh well.

I've noticed this on other weapons with punch through. I have a synapse riven with a bunch of punch, and it frequently reads 0% accuracy. The stats are mostly wrong, so just ignore them.

The Eidolons are still teleporting.
When they are invoked, there is a probability (not always), that they decide to sink in the ground (they do it even when they are far from the water) and they flee. It only happens with the Eidolon Gantulyst and Eidolon Hydrolyst. And there is no reason for them to flee.
The Eidolon Teralyst is the only one that does not present this failure, despite being the first enemy this does not run away. Why are the others being much more powerful given the option of running away ?, they should not have this alternative, and that they can retreat to another body of water when they are not held by an Eidolon Lure

@[DE]Megan

Can we get confirmation that these bugs are known?
-Limbo deluxe special ability FX not applying to Limbo prime
-Positioning of Tarock card skin being broken on most throwing knifes

also

-Kesha kavat armor energy color has not been colorable since release even after multiple bug reports were made. Its been a whole 6 months since release and a plat only cosmetic has been buged since release.

Archived