Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Buried Debts: Hotfix 24.4.4 + 24.4.4.1

[DE]Megan

I think there is an error or something.
The shrine located in the middle of Gara Toht lake. 

It has an error regarding the time it takes to place a Brilliant Eidolon Shard.
When I host, it sometimes takes 15 seconds for the Brilliant Eidolon Shard to be placed in the shrine. And other times 10 or even a little less.
When he was a guest player today in the morning, it took almost 30 seconds for the shrine to allow it to place the Brilliant Eidolon Shard.

Why do not they set up the Shrine, so that the Brilliant Eidolon Shard can be placed as soon as the Eidolon Lure explodes after the Eidolon Teralyst has been captured?
Not always but the Shrine presents another bug, and swallows a Brilliant Eidolon Shard from another ally, causing time to be lost.
Why not to avoid this second problem, as follows once the Brilliant Eidolon Shard is placed in the Shrine, it can not be withdrawn intentionally unless Onkko says There is no time left at night. And only then can each player take out his Brilliant Eidolon Shard from the Shrine?

hace 4 minutos, TyreusHellscale dijo:

Not alone there. Support has been mostly unhelpful, asides from trying to blame Razer

does support helps?.... every time the game crashes it sends notifications... but never recieve a feedback... missing the Dx9 days

I'll just start this out by saying that I really like the new melee system it feels a lot smoother that what it was before.

But now I kind of wish the primary to secondary switching was as smooth, like add an optional thing to pick preferred weapon -(primary\secondary)- I mean. And have like a hold button to swap while held then swap back when not holding.

For example: let's say you mostly use the Staticore, Pox or other AOE secondary, but sometimes throw the Scourge, Javlok or Ferrox in to or near grouped enemies. you could set secondary as preferred, meaning they would be the weapon you always have out.

It won't randomly swap to the Ferrox when you meant to use the Staticor to proc the statuses you wanted on the enemies you are melee-ing for condition overload. (like its been doing a lot for me lately).

you would always attack with secondary, or primary whatever you set as preferred, unless specifically holding down the key. 

(Lest say its like Z or something that you press; so you would be left clicking to fire your secondary then you hold Z> then hold down right click to charge and throw the Ferrox into a group> let go of Z then it swaps back to secondary.)

What do you all think of the new system, and also about the idea about primary\secondary stuff I said above?

vor 3 Minuten schrieb Shatterfield.exe:

I'll just start this out by saying that I really like the new melee system it feels a lot smoother that what it was before.

But now I kind of wish the primary to secondary switching was as smooth, like add an optional thing to pick preferred weapon -(primary\secondary)- I mean. And have like a hold button to swap while held then swap back when not holding.

For example: let's say you mostly use the Staticore, Pox or other AOE secondary, but sometimes throw the Scourge, Javlok or Ferrox in to or near grouped enemies. you could set secondary as preferred, meaning they would be the weapon you always have out.

It won't randomly swap to the Ferrox when you meant to use the Staticor to proc the statuses you wanted on the enemies you are melee-ing for condition overload. (like its been doing a lot for me lately).

you would always attack with secondary, or primary whatever you set as preferred, unless specifically holding down the key. 

(Lest say its like Z or something that you press; so you would be left clicking to fire your secondary then you hold Z> then hold down right click to charge and throw the Ferrox into a group> let go of Z then it swaps back to secondary.)

What do you all think of the new system, and also about the idea about primary\secondary stuff I said above?

isn't holding down the Z Button and do something like you say destroying something like (i want a quick attack and if i dont have my Gun i like to use i hit F once and Boom i have my Weapon.... i Like the New system but with your Idea.... i dunno it will most likely Destroy the Fluid gameplay...

My Idea is in your Arsenal on you Melee weapon should exist an Option wich says (Swap to Sec/Prim after Attack).... this is way better.... if you say you use the Staticor and your Melee for status Proc Bonus Dmg.... you will use the Staticor over your Primary.... isn't this a Better System.

Il y a 1 heure, -EGT-theunknown a dit :

Pls give us more than 90 Riven-Mod Slots

The Slots already cost a fortune (seriously, 60pl for 3, basic math, that's 20pl per slot... you could have a reactor/catalyst/warframe slot for that price);

Yet, the need for more slots is there, AND the limitation is needed too, as these rivens are stored in a database, which has to be fast enough, to answer the dozens thousands of simultaneous players at peak hours, which means there HAS to be a limit on the number of active rivens, unless you want your rivens to fail to load on the host's side, and yourself be left with no dmg/incomplete build.

There is still a solution to this : a secondary, bigger, slower, database, made for trading/storing the rivens. In-game, you would achieve that by crafting a specific new item, with a craft time of about 8-to-24h would be good, made from, whatever ressources are currently underfarmed/underused, that would be like a "high-tech blister case", in which you can decide to put a riven you don't use so often, or wish to keep for future use (that is, when you have enough time and forma to deal with the weapon it's for) or future sale.

You would have a special tab in the Mods section, listing those "case-ified" rivens, which you wouldn't care if it takes 5 second or more to load, any of those rivens you link in chat would be visible (well, since you send the message to the server, it knows this particular riven is gonna be looked at by many potentially interested players, keep it in "cache" for a while, people trying to see that riven mod by clicking an old "hour ago" link would have a "please wait, retrieving infos" for a few seconds, nothing out of the ordinary, it's just like buffering)

This would solve a lot of those problems, without putting more stress on the main riven database or players. And as a gesture of good will, DE should probably hand some of those blister cases to be ready to use for people that invested in riven slots.

Also, this probably wouldn't hurt the plat economy, since a fused riven isn't traded either, and people can only hold "so many rivens" before not having the possibility to buy more ANYWAY.

Il y a 1 heure, SortaRandom a dit :

Thanks DE!

Still no fix for "Switch gun" not switching guns half of the time?

that's gonna be a problem for people using the "use melee with fire button", as going back to the previous weapon will then take longer.

A solution would be to detect "tap or held" on that switch key, one sending you back to your previous gun, the other switching to the OTHER gun.

Il y a 1 heure, M3JA a dit :

Please bring back the quick melee or change the stances so we can attack enemies more quickly with melee. The pause in the attacks is annoying in speed runs. Or at least make a universal stance with more fluid attacks so that the momentum keeps going

Considering most of the quick melee movements started with the 1st move (and somehow continued in a 1-2-1-2-1-2... infinite pattern), maybe, if quick melee isn't back like it was before (dedicated key), could we expect something like "HOLDING melee as a 1st attack/start of combo will automatically chain with the "quick melee" endless combo flurry until released" since we CANNOT do a charge attack from the 1st move anyway (it always do "one hit + charge"). Doing so would just put the charge attack commands to MATCH what already happens (consistency) while allowing for the "quick melee" moves to happen, unrestricted by combo limitation, YET not getting the advanced modifiers some of those combos have (more dmg, multihits, guaranteed status/effects...)

Side note, there need to be a BLOCK key to actively block frontal attacks, and the possibility to have a "melee channeling when held" key and "this particular melee hit will count as channeling" key available. Please, do not dumb it down just because some players play with controllers, as by doing such a "favor" for some, you actually prevent others' ability to play in a way that suit their style or disabilities/limitations. (For those needing a detailed explanation, how about people that CANNOT press so many simultaneous keys, to achieve the desired effects, BUT can play with a mouse/keyboard since there is (oh surprise) so many keys they can bind to various things...)

il y a une heure, DJ_Zephyr a dit :

Let Ivara bullet-jump while cloaked again.

Definitely NOT running in prowl, but the ability to manage a higher jump from a still position DID feel integral to her stealth... how are we supposed to pass the nullifiers undetected with those huge null-bubbles now, and how to keep cloaked when simply moving from zipline to zipline when climbing. This nerf killed the use of Ivara by those creative enough to use her (and not die) in high lvl content... that, or allow for smooth, mid/long ranged transition to happen between ziplines without breaking cloak... much harder to do IMHO.

Tagging Space-Mom @[DE]Rebecca and Ginga Ninja @[DE]Megan just to be sure the suggestions aren't drowned in a sea of "GG DE/ Y U NO/PLZ FIX" posts. (also, they'd probably explain it in a much more concise way to steve/scott than I could ever do.)

2 minutes ago, Brian770 said:

happened to me last month, uninstalled and reinstalled it, been fine since then.

So i just uninstalled razer synapse  and now it works wtf im actually so happy and so upset at the same time

25 minutes ago, TyreusHellscale said:

Not alone there. Support has been mostly unhelpful, asides from trying to blame Razer

TYREUS HELLSCALE I LOVE YOU YOU SAID SOMETHING ABOUT RAZER AND I UNINSTALLED IT AND IT WORKED I ACTUALLY LOVE YOU!!!!!!!

@[DE]Megan now that we have the new system that immediatly changes the weapon the mining tool gets unequiped if you quick melee to destroy a crate, could we have an exception for the mining tool so we don't need to equip it again if we need to get rid of items or enemies around?

57 hotfixes since chimera update and still no fix for melee locking your movement and momentum isn't working. melee is literally unplayable at it's current state which begs the question about how you guys want a "uninterrupted melee system".

Sword and shield's shields are being holstered too high despite using final harbinger whereas before it lowers the shield towards the hand when you start swinging.

Before chimera update:

koQE7oR.jpg

now:

DzgfwBv.jpg

• atlas's loincloth is buggy when using weapons like heavy blade swords and single handed pistols.

dNke1V0.jpg

Qkd3pWl.jpg

• War's blade energy not displaying while having mara detron equipped

kfFWofD.jpg

ZVigYoT.jpg

• perla pistol skin is bugged for arca sisco, stubba,euphona prime, and pandero once again.

arca sisco

weQR1tX.jpg

stubba

BIKSuEO.jpg

euphona prime

40bpwuK.jpg

pandero

eG4ibse.jpg

Archived