Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Buried Debts: Hotfix 24.4.4 + 24.4.4.1

[DE]Megan

Are y'all aware that Operator melee doesn't work at all currently?

At the very least, it doesn't work for me and didn't work for one or two other players I was on with the other day.

Channeling doesn't work either. I tried fiddling with keybindings to be sure, nothing allowed me to use melee as operator.

Please remove the Missions info HUD thing at navigation in the Orbiter.  It blocks the view which is nice and the info is not really necessary there.  Yes it is nice at a glance to see what is available but the HUD interferes with the view :(  

1 hour ago, RagingShark-Shade said:

Cuz... the Riven blackmarket is Big... and there are many People out there who just buy Riven for Less and Sell them Highly Overpriced and if we give them Unlimited Slots.... well you can Count the Days were the Riven prices rise and rise....

Actually the real reason for a limited number of slots is because it takes a lot of server side resources to keep track of every unique riven combination.

The economic benefits of a cap are just icing on the cake.

Don't mean to change the subject but missed which hotfix slowed down the melee attack speed, so i'd like to ask why??  When melee 2.99999~ first launched melee attack speed was insanely good.  Now it feels maimed, sluggish and slow.  

This reminds me of that other maim, not being able to bullet jump from a stable position if sprint lock is on - again WHY?  Why ruin your own game, and why turn something awesome into something mediocre??  Want us to spend more time in-game?  Then stop taking away those aspects that makes us want to keep play.

EDIT: can't confirm melee attack was slowed - Sigma & Octantis seems fine, the Tatsu seems slow.  Exalted weapons work much better after the update and being able to use primaries while Baruuk's 4th is active feels good.    

6 hours ago, Kobrakai85 said:

Still no fix for the "Vallis Spelunker" achievement that's been broken for months now.

It's not broken.  The problem is that you haven't found all the caves...  Including the false cave that's a dead end in the dark. 

More often times than naught, it's either the false cave or all the other caves..  My suggestion is to use this site to confirm all the caves: 

vor 7 Minuten schrieb Revenant0713:

Actually the real reason for a limited number of slots is because it takes a lot of server side resources to keep track of every unique riven combination.

The economic benefits of a cap are just icing on the cake.

Well you're right... but if you have a Cake... there is allways someone who wants a bigger Slice... im fine with the 90 Riven mod cap.... only Platinum Hunter (Trader) have a Problem with it or People (Casual) who want a Riven for Every weapon, Pistol, Melee and Sentinel Gun...

why not use a key to switch to the melee directly ^^ and then it would allow the possibility to use another key in weapons and also in the settings melle ^^ my just for example by pressing f it would switch to melee and hope we are in melee and in support of example of new f it returns in shooting weapon would be super as it could be new block and melee channel without changing the effects and paré

Another patch...with no fixes for anything recently broken.

1) Eidolons still teleport for no reason.

2) Bad Baby is still broken, and is leveled and in inventory without any MR gains.

3) You've managed to break Limbo on Orb Vallis now.  Tried a thermia fracture, and Cataclysm+Stasis didn't work.  I'd say this was a nullifier, but it was all enemies.  Not sure if this was a bug, but only having Frost to grind the defenses is completely annoying given how much grind is already stuffed into the "event."

4) Melee seemed to work at point blank, until I tested the Redeemer.  It still doesn't work in a small bubble around you when shooting.

5) Etc...

The only fixes thus far seem to have been to the lighting and physics (ice world had no water and had dead ends as giant red ice), to get to a basic functional state.  I'll gladly give up even the Larkspur for getting back what we had.  At this point the Larkspur is the only new piece of content I genuinely see as valuable (amalgam mods are too expensive for the side-grade they are, the Opticor Vandal is...missing the point, and the Tatsu is immensely meh when compared the almost any whip and the heavy blades we already have).  I'd suggest Hildryn is worth review, but it's still locked behind an unknown number of artificial walls so you can "release content" without finishing it.  I make this accusation because if I was behind schedule this is a way I might hide things not being done.

Disappointed that you didn't just hold back on this, and focus on a new prime.  Releasing this with less bugs would have been preferred even if it took another three weeks.  As it stands, none of this content has proven to be better than what we had, or worth the investment. Hildryn better not be locked behind a thermia RNG grind wall.  If it is I'm done after the celebration.  One Umbra forma in ten weeks is not worth more grind than your average fast food job.

4 hours ago, SansLarmes said:

Please remove the Missions info HUD thing at navigation in the Orbiter.  It blocks the view which is nice and the info is not really necessary there.  Yes it is nice at a glance to see what is available but the HUD interferes with the view 😞

I mean to be fair, like 60-70% of it right now is Buried Debts stuff, so it'd be way smaller once the event's over.

3 hours ago, Revenant0713 said:

Which means she's gonna lose shields faster because of autoblock.

I mean to be fair, if you got hit you'd lose more shields than what's spent on you blocking.

I vote for return of quick melee. Current system is awkward.

Oh, and would you guys consider moving the mining result icons to the side of the screen. It's so annoying when you want toninė quickly something while under attack, and you have icons popping up to the center of the screen of what you just mined. You want to target the enemy, but hey there is mineral icon right in your face.

I wonder whose idea was to put them right in the middle anyway?

After the last hotfix the previous night I had 2 crashes (despite having no crashes at all in the past 2 months). The 1st crash gave an "insufficient video memory" error (have a Radeon 590 with 8gb video ram + 16gb system RAM), the 2nd crash just put me back to desktop (and opened crash report tool).

Also I noticed the game is now using more RAM & video RAM, as well as more CPU power after recent patches (cant point exactly when it happened).

Il y a 1 heure, muziqaz a dit :

I vote for return of quick melee. Current system is awkward.

Oh, and would you guys consider moving the mining result icons to the side of the screen. It's so annoying when you want toninė quickly something while under attack, and you have icons popping up to the center of the screen of what you just mined. You want to target the enemy, but hey there is mineral icon right in your face.

I wonder whose idea was to put them right in the middle anyway?

im ok  with you 

13 hours ago, Arc5in said:

Please make new melee/legacy melee a keyboard mappable toggle.

Please make option to disable channel blocking. Either a toggle in options to disable entirely or contextual like tap toggle control for channel attack, long press for channel attack and block/

Please make extracting with team mates a choice that comes up for players who are not at extraction when players are individually extracting.

Please make spin attacks register hits more reliably.

Please make it an option to have aim not switch back to your gun, until you fire.

Thanks for all your hard work!

Edit: Forgot to mention, bug when dual wielding glaive. Ever since 24.4.0 when I dual wield glaive, frequently my glaive glitches and refuses to throw, it charges and the charge animation plays, then no throw. This is really pretty bad too, because in the heat of battle, you line up your shot, then, nothing, then you do it again, nothing... Because you're in the middle of battle, you have a tendency to try 2 or 3 times, all the while taking damage. I have to fire my secondary before it will work again. Sometimes, less often, my secondary won't fire either! Then, i'm not sure what fixes it, jumping around, running away, rolling, bullet jumping... At that point, when both my weapons freeze up, I'm just trying to stay alive. This really messes with the awesome dual wielding style... Please don't remove dual wielding though, it is awesome!

I agree with this. ALSO, please give us a block key when melee is out -current state of the block game doesn't work/stop shots from right in front. Angle is too shy; we need a 'press button to block and not have it canceled the moment you tap any other control', Please keep acctive block - i don't need to have right click aim from sword.

Just me or did 24.4.4.1 make Orb Vallis an absolutely terrible place to group in? Guns not displaying until you switch weapons, sometimes can't reload without switching weapons, 100 ping feels like 1000, bounty status not updating properly, dropships sometimes get stuck when hacking leading to no enemies showing up after a while and thus you miss the bonus.

Archived