The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Masculine Operators

DorneliosV

34 minutes ago, Datam4ss said:

Well some people seem to think everything is like Hans Christian Andersen from FGO with the Shota body and Dio Brando's voice.

I'm definitely willing to meet people halfway and say they shouldn't be muscular or anything like that. I would just argue that a little fantasy goatee wouldn't hurt anything.

Again, not for me, because girl Operator. I'm just in favor of people having options if they want them.

9 minutes ago, FlusteredFerret said:

Could even make it part of the game lore, where the Operators somehow aged mentally, but not physically, during their "dream time".

The pitch of your voice is tied to physical changes of the vocal chords during puberty, not how old your brain is.

I don't remember getting a baritone voice even after I memorized whole encyclopedias and applied the knowledge as a kid.

A beard for 12 year olds, right

9be837bd8115862dc091cb5e65fc5d6b.jpg

Цитата

>Looking for realistic age portrayals in a game with flipping out space ninjas and crazy costumes 

Just because its fantasy or sci-fi doesnt mean that humans suddenly should look like nothing actual humans look.

Because newsflash theyre all humans.

Edited by -Temp0-

2 hours ago, -Temp0- said:

Just because its fantasy or sci-fi doesnt mean that humans suddenly should look like nothing actual humans look.

Because newsflash theyre all humans.

Spoiler

qey9r94_by_ryusuta_dd61yy2-pre.png?token

warframe_operator_mask_1_by_ryusuta_dd61

p9hpq9f_by_ryusuta_dd61z9m-pre.jpg?token

8yfyi8x_by_ryusuta_dd61zbi-pre.jpg?token

REALISM, guys!