Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Performance issues, image stuttering, connectivity issues, game crash and pc reboot.

Zefat

Good afternoon Tennos

I've been suffering from mild and annoying stutters since the new update Buried Debts, but that's not all..More often than not i get lag issues mostly in the new areas, which is common (its a busy server and everyone wants to get a piece of the booty) but since the update i cant do anything without getting either stuttering that affects my gameplay, or crashing the game to the point my pc has to restart.. So without further ado:

-Inside my liset and menus:

Soloing a sortie mission:

In groups i keep crashing couldn´t film that ofc but believe me it just makes me restart my pc... there was a hotfix right after these few missions and i could do the rest of the sortie in peace. but it keeps worsening as more time passes.

example of a stable mission: 

and an example right after the mission: -_-

I don't know what's causing this but i can play any other game without a flaw, examples being GtaV online, and Dmc5, Borderlands 2, Guild wars 2 even Apex without stuttering or crashing. The problem occurs and is very noticeable when i'm the host, other people tend to complain that the game is not synced, like the mobs teleport around or are lagging all that whilst i'm having these stuttering problems non stop. It can stable for like half an hour, but after that it just keeps getting worse and worse.

My specs and some SS of my cpu usage when stuttering

Intel Core i5-9600k 3.70GHz (not overclocked)

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB

2 x 8Gb Ram Corsair RGB Vengeance 2666MHz

ASUS TUF Z390-Pro Gaming 

SSD Samsung 850 EVO 500Gb (game installed here)

HDD TOSHIBA HDWD110 1Tb

750W PS XTR2

https://imgur.com/m6WfHiK

https://imgur.com/pvxuWYq

https://imgur.com/JyW6ltz

Well and since i can´t do anything i hope De will help me with this because i've been playing Warframe for the past few years and for the time i have available to play this keeps happening which is annoying xD if anyone needs more information i can try to provide i can show you how stable it is in other games but who wants to see that..BUT if it needs to be done i can do it. Thank you for your time.

ZeFat:clem:

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Flex238 said:

I'm experiencing the same issue today. Four times today I had to force close the game, because during a mission my screen froze up... I could still hear the audio, but the video had completely seized up.

Well i keep getting the game to stutter each 3 to 4 seconds and it micro freezes like an fps drop, but i do keep reading about other players having a plethora of different issues, all regarding high end specs and new cpus, like i said in the videos its probably an optimization issue. But its goddamn annoying that i can play this game on low specs in a crappy laptop with no issues and in my newly bought pc stutters right after the update... hopefully DE will notice these issues and deliver either a hotfix or at least a statement becuase if the games keep crashing pc's like i'm experiencing they could end up bricking them.

Same here, i'm experiencing unstable fps.

i'm using very low specs non-gaming laptop 😂, and i can still playing on vallis with lowest fps on 30, and other tiles with 50 to 80 fps without sudden fps drop, and it still fine until 2 days ago.

Fps begin drop very randomly, at first i think its because high particle (like when facing infested) but no, even in empty room fps suddenly drop to 12 for like 3-5 second. And its happen every 3 minutes.
and on vallis, welp, :crying in 9 fps:

Even in orbiter, and modifying mods, fps drop to 12 andddd its reallllly annoying 😞

I tried everything but nothing works :((((

• 2 weeks later...

Im using Win 10, but I recently discovered that all my display settings had been reset to default, which probably happened after one of the crashes. So, I manually returned my settings to my previous config and turned off things such as: Blur, Bloom, Glare and some of the other resource intensive effects. This worked great and I rarely experience the crashes anymore.

Oh thank god i'm not the only one experiencing these issues. Every time i go somewhere too crowded, go to Fortuna or Cetus, play multiplayer, go to the Plains of Eidolon, go into certain decoration-heavy rooms in my orbiter or even so much as view the marketplace or codex for too long i crash saying that i have a hardware failure when everything in my PC is less than a year old and i wasn't having any of these issues before "Buried Debts"

i've got a:
Threadripper 1950x (using 8 out of 16 cores when i'm gaming, not over-clocked)
EVGA GTX 1070Ti SC Hybrid with AIO watercooling (also non-clocked)
32GB of ram (Trident Z)
850W ROG Thor PSU

(Not sure if it's related or not but the motherboard is Asrock Taichi x399 and the OS is Win10)
Point is, i don't have any issues with any other games regardless of how graphically intensive they are and it only started after this recent mainline update (Buried Debts, not this PoE Remastered update, which, by the way, makes the first 30 feet i can explore outside of the gates of cetus look absolutely amazing... too bad i can't experience it)

Really hope they fix this issue before TennoCon because if this persists, I won't be able to attend the relay unless it's empty due to crashes.

Edited by Koguntetzu