Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

when will you devs will fix this operator R button not L button hold to R button controller

darthsidiousX

guys and devs i will speak to you for help and devs too and i will ask for you devs when will you fixing R button to out operator not L button hold to R button and i will ask for help for when will fix this R button controller operator out on controller because i will this fix asap for that hotfix coming and that operator buttons R and L that is stupid for that controller and that was annoying for that operator switching back and in frame and that was annoying with that not fun controller and that was unplayable for this for the guys and will you the devs will this fixing asap before the hotfix coming ? and that was annoying for not fun this 😞

Edited by (NSW)darthsidious

Um

If you want to report a bug or a problem, please try and make it so people can understand what you're saying.

Is this talking about R+L to switch into Operator mode? Is it bugged somehow? Do you just not like the controls? Have you tried re-mapping Transcendence/Transference onto another button?

Yeah, i'm sorry @darthsidious. I have absolute no idea what you are talking about.

Maybe next time use some punctuation or at least make sure you read your own text before you submit it because right now your whole text doesn't even make sense.

Over 1000 hours on the Switch Version and there is nothing wrong with going in to the Operator. Or with pressing R+L. 

On 2019-03-12 at 6:44 PM, (NSW)Zwiebel said:

Yeah, i'm sorry @darthsidious. I have absolute no idea what you are talking about.

Maybe next time use some punctuation or at least make sure you read your own text before you submit it because right now your whole text doesn't even make sense.

Over 1000 hours on the Switch Version and there is nothing wrong with going in to the Operator. Or with pressing R+L. 

600+ hours lol

But yes, operator has one issue that needs a fix. And that's sometimes when going into operator and back, buttons will no longer work and pressing L to slide will transfer out again. You have to transfer back again to fix it. Shouldn't happen more than once in a game tho.

Also, when the buttons don't work bcuz operator thing is bugged, pressing A B X or Y will use those abilities bcuz the game assumes you're holding R. Pretty sure it's just that.

When the game fps dips hard, sometimes it won't even let me transfer at all. Sometimes I even hold R to use another ability and it still transfers again. Doesn't happen often tho. Just can't use controls at a fast pace. Wish you could tho. Controls aren't tight and have long delays in buttons anyways. Mostly with camera and L/R and Abilities

Edited by (NSW)Cqllel

8 hours ago, (NSW)Cqllel said:

600+ hours lol

But yes, operator has one issue that needs a fix. And that's sometimes when going into operator and back, buttons will no longer work and pressing L to slide will transfer out again. You have to transfer back again to fix it. Shouldn't happen more than once in a game tho.

Also, when the buttons don't work bcuz operator thing is bugged, pressing A B X or Y will use those abilities bcuz the game assumes you're holding R. Pretty sure it's just that.

When the game fps dips hard, sometimes it won't even let me transfer at all. Sometimes I even hold R to use another ability and it still transfers again. Doesn't happen often tho. Just can't use controls at a fast pace. Wish you could tho. Controls aren't tight and have long delays in buttons anyways. Mostly with camera and L/R and Abilities

thats correct what that are you saying hes real thx for you help 

Okay...i had it happen that i couldn't use my Warframe powers, but never problems with operator. 

If you nee a few seconds to switch to the operator, that means that whoever ist the host of your game, has a bad connection 

Because things like opening doors or switching to operator are not client-side. (Host is whoever has the 1 in the Marker)

That said; in my group the fastest connection is the host of our games and i never have that problem. 

3 hours ago, (NSW)Zwiebel said:

Okay...i had it happen that i couldn't use my Warframe powers, but never problems with operator. 

If you nee a few seconds to switch to the operator, that means that whoever ist the host of your game, has a bad connection 

Because things like opening doors or switching to operator are not client-side. (Host is whoever has the 1 in the Marker)

That said; in my group the fastest connection is the host of our games and i never have that problem. 

I use ethernet and I can notice a LOT of people who got them lags. I can't open lockers sometimes, doors don't open, enemies teleporting. ALL the time. But Dedicated servers are expensive af and I doubt they'd ever have them in. Kinda dumb to

Guys why are you bashing him for not understanding? lol not every warframe players first language is english. On top of that one could fairly easily get the gist of what he was asking, he wants operator mode to be done by HOLDING R instead of pressing L+R. I very much like this idea, and agree with Cqllel on the issues regarding having to press both buttons. You HAVE to hit R and then toggle poweres with right on D-pad (sadly using left on dpad for powers hasnt worked in ages but still no fix for it from DE) upon entering warframe or everytime you hit powers button you go into operator mode. VERY annoying. Holding R would be alot better imo. Bump.

Nobody was bashing anyone here. 

I just said; if he would use punctuation it would be much easier to read. (instead of one long sentence) 

I'm also not a native english speaker and i finally understand what he was trying to tell thanks to you @(NSW)DatBoiTroy

Just wanted to make sure, i never intend to insult anyone. I tried to understand to find a solution for his problem. 

Edited by (NSW)Zwiebel

On 2019-03-21 at 1:01 AM, (NSW)DatBoiTroy said:

Guys why are you bashing him for not understanding? lol not every warframe players first language is english. On top of that one could fairly easily get the gist of what he was asking, he wants operator mode to be done by HOLDING R instead of pressing L+R. I very much like this idea, and agree with Cqllel on the issues regarding having to press both buttons. You HAVE to hit R and then toggle poweres with right on D-pad (sadly using left on dpad for powers hasnt worked in ages but still no fix for it from DE) upon entering warframe or everytime you hit powers button you go into operator mode. VERY annoying. Holding R would be alot better imo. Bump.

hes correct XD