Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

No ore in the Orb Vallis

KVG_UMBRA

Ive had this happen in PoE aswell. Certain instances of the open worlds for some reason wont spawn ore, and Ive also seen instances of no fishing hotspots. PoE has had all kinds of problems since Fortuna, and only a few have been fixed. When it happened to me in PoE, going back into cetus and reentering normally fixed it, you could try that, or going back to your orbiter and reentering

9 часов назад, corallein сказал:

If this happens to you, the quick hacky fix is to hop into spoiler mode and out, which should force a refresh on veins in your immediate vicinity. 

Thank you! It is strange that I myself did not think of trying it. Next time I will definitely try.

Just wondering, do any of the people that are experiencing this bug have an ephemera on? I just got smoking body finished today, put it on and am no longer seeing mining nodes in Orb Vallis. I went back to Fortuna and then out to Orb Vallis a few times and never saw any mining nodes. Then I went to Fortuna, took off the ephemera and went back out and everything was fine.

8 часов назад, Ozlito сказал:

Just wondering, do any of the people that are experiencing this bug have an ephemera on? I just got smoking body finished today, put it on and am no longer seeing mining nodes in Orb Vallis. I went back to Fortuna and then out to Orb Vallis a few times and never saw any mining nodes. Then I went to Fortuna, took off the ephemera and went back out and everything was fine.

I have no ephemera. This is just a rendering bug. For some reason, rendering is not always calculated from the warframe.
*SPOILER*

Спойлер

Sometimes it affects the operator. When there is no deposit of ore in the cave, I simply use the operator and ores appear.