The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

End Game!!! What frame to spend my time on?

evilbp1973

Question

I have made it to thru the hole map.  My question is this, I have limited time to play which frame should I concentrate on now?  I would like to solo most of the endgame at a slow pace.  I currently have excal and Valkyr at 30.  They are fun but I would like to try something else.  Also I dont like Rhino, imo to bulky for a space ninja ;D.

I love rhino, but If you do not then I recommend maybe getting Loki.

He's a great spy frame with useful abilites who is quite good for long survivals or spy missions. He is also just really fun to play.

I also enjoy Ash sometimes but he is quite a pain to get.

Frost is also awesome too but his defense skills are not really too important in the game anymore.

I've heard great things about mesa, Limbo (imagine that), and khora,  but I do not have any of them.

My favorite now is Rhino obviously (20% of my time on the game) but I still have an empty hole in my profile since De killed ember 😞

Edited by BenaBean

i do what i want on Mag
most of what i end up doing is ending a mission with people asking how i did that on Mag
some of my favorite quotes include

start of mission: Mag is bad
end of mission: whats your build???

you are literally a god

i've never seen Mag perform on this level

moral of the story, pick your favorite frame
MAKE it work

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, CandyManCriminal said:

i do what i want on Mag
most of what i end up doing is ending a mission with people asking how i did that on Mag
some of my favorite quotes include

start of mission: Mag is bad
end of mission: whats your build???

you are literally a god

i've never seen Mag perform on this level

moral of the story, pick your favorite frame
MAKE it work

LOL done the same thing with my Mag...its all about how you build/play her :)

To OP have you tried Nezha yet? He combines some tankiness with soild abilities.

Justo ahora, hendrix923 dijo:

Zero_ghost90, OH NO, that is news to me, I just leveled her last night, Ok, please retract my statement and my plan to run thru 5hr survivals without a scratch 😞

Maybe she is okay on pc, last time i used her i reached 5 milion dmg on a few minutes, and now i get around 1000 dmg per glass stack

Seriously the best advice I can give is to "invest" in the frames / frames you enjoy playing.

When playing "end game" activities I see a lot of Saryn, Volt, Mesa, Chroma, Rhino, Frost, Loki, Ivara, Inaros, Harrow, Limbo, Nekros, Nova, Trinity.

As you can see there is a wide range.

Have fun and may RNG be forever in your favor.

5 hours ago, evilbp1973 said:

I have made it to thru the hole map.  My question is this, I have limited time to play which frame should I concentrate on now?  I would like to solo most of the endgame at a slow pace.  I currently have excal and Valkyr at 30.  They are fun but I would like to try something else.  Also I dont like Rhino, imo to bulky for a space ninja ;D.

The only frame you will ever need (which i am using ) is Inaros

8.6k Health, 675 armor.

Arcane Grace, Arcane Guardian. Make sure you add Prime sure footed to avoid knockdown.

(you will need 5 forma)

Then your frame will never die

I use it combined with catchmoon: 30k Rad, 100% c.c.  4.8 crit dmg

Nothing stands in my way

53 minutes ago, (XB1)Oussii said:

The only frame you will ever need (which i am using ) is Inaros

8.6k Health, 675 armor.

Arcane Grace, Arcane Guardian. Make sure you add Prime sure footed to avoid knockdown.

(you will need 5 forma)

I use it combined with catchmoon: 30k Rad, 100% c.c.  4.8 crit dmg

Nothing stands in my way

You don't Prime sure footed at all if you have negation swarm and 5 forma on inaros is just a waste, You need only 1 or 2 forma but i you like to fill every slot.

Edited by bibmobello

Mesa, 

I like her because she is pretty easy to play. Can solo most missions. She has CC, defense buff which I find really helpful. You can build her Regulators for damage and she kills almost anything.

Edited by EyeSlip

8 hours ago, evilbp1973 said:

I would like to solo most of the endgame at a slow pace.

Two good solo frames are Ivara and Mesa. Ivara is a bit slower paced and relies on stealth while Mesa can survive everything but a punch to the face. In terms of soloing content I'd say Ivara has a slight edge. The only problem is both are a pain to farm for, so I'll recommend farming Mesa Prime right now while you can.

Aside from that, you'll probably want Chroma if you're gonna solo eidelon and orb content.

Generally speaking though, you can do everything in warframe with any frame so I suggest going back through the star chart and farming bosses to try warframes you skipped and see if you like them. If you find one you like then check if it has a prime variant available through relics, and if so... You should be able to guess what to do from there.

Edited by (PS4)Moosegomoo

There are very few bad (or at least not easy to play) warframes.

Any warframe well modded, formated and mastered can do most on the "endgame" content.

Primary it's a matter of preference.

I see you already have Valkyr. And apparently you appreciate it.

It's avery solid warframe and she can do many tasks.

She's tanky, fast, she can buff  teammate and have some CC. Also his 4 make her invincible and can regen her HP's.

I have Ivara and Loki p but Use Valkyr in spy missions (his ripline is great for passing lasers) and evn to hunt Eidolons (the aura is compatible with the sniper boosting mod).

The only thing that i can suggest is maybe to stash some prime parts, sell them and take the primed version of Valkyr.

That's if you want, temporary, focus on formating and maxing one warframe.

But with time you probably try others warframes and keep a few that are in your gameplay style.

Loki is a great solo frame. Limbo has a unique ability that nobody else comes close to. Titania can turn into a supercharged mini-archwing in any mission. Inaros is not only virtually immortal, but can make your Kubrow/Kavat/Helminth immortal too, if you're into those. The first three are available any time, Inaros requires a quest that Baro sells sometimes. All four are perfect for specific niches, Limbo and Inaros are meta-ish for most group stuff too.

When I finished starchart I was also thinking on 1-frame focus (Inaros at that time). But I ended up using 5-10 warframes. Just start using warframe loadouts. Some warframes are just too good for specific tasks, My top 4 list:

1.) Loki - I made almost all spy mission and MR tests with him (Invisiblity, Decoy/Teleport combo). If you add +Sprint mods he will become "speedster". Great for doing missions fast, cache-looting etc (Volt is too fast, occasionaly hitting walls etc.).

2.) Nekros - just get Despoil mod. I'm taking him if speed is not priority. His summons attract enemies, despoil makes you "richer". Great for defenses, survivals, resource/credits looting.

3.) Limbo - amazing cheater. You can solo Orokin vaults when putting all dragon keys on you and just walk through, pass lasers, etc.

4.) Rhino - I still use him sometimes for Index and high-dmg enemies (Iron skin.). Just add some +sprint mods (exilus adapter) and he can also become quite fast.

(I guess I will add Octavia here when I get her..)

My other less used:

Ivara - great alternative for Loki, she can bypass lasers. And she has "pickpocket" ability, utility arrows.

Inaros - immortal warframe, but it gets a little boring (using just his 1-pocket sand over and over).

Nova - her 4th ability is totally overpowered overkill.

Excalibur Umbra - good offensive/blinding abilities

Frost - great for defense/Excavation missions (Vauban against Infested - Bastila ability)

Edited by (PS4)shann_cz

7 hours ago, (XB1)Oussii said:

Make sure you add Prime sure footed to avoid knockdown

Aren't you going to tell him/her how to get Primed Sure Footed ? 

7 hours ago, (XB1)Oussii said:

We will see.... 

7 hours ago, bibmobello said:

You don't Prime sure footed at all if you have negation swarm and 5 forma on inaros is just a waste, You need only 1 or 2 forma but i you like to fill every slot.

So I was on mob duty during Phase 4 of The Profit Taker and I decided to go with Inaros (With Naramon)...

And I have to say Negation Swarm completely defeats the whole point of Playing Inaros... The augment works over time because The enemies there are always proccing something and The Orb is always knocking you down.... in otherwords it basically turns him into Chroma since you have to recast Scarab Armor just as often as you do Vex Armor.... the difference being Inaros will be there longer because he deals no damage...

5 hours ago, (PS4)Moosegomoo said:

Aside from that, you'll probably want Chroma if you're gonna solo eidelon and orb content.

CHROMA-MIA !!!! 😄 !!!

It's a bit obvious but why not get all of them? The game changes depending on the frame and the only ones I never use are Wukong and Vauban but I still have them. I'm sure there was the odd fat ninja so don't hate on Rhino.