Stats

Warframe stats
Armor:65
Energy:225
shield:200
Health:300
Sprint Speed:1.17

Passive
You can use a sniper scope with all the guns with all the characteristics that include(accuracy improve,zoom,hit counter and critical damage base at the zoom level)
the passive can be activated and deactivated using mouse 3 button (The Warframe has a sniper scope on the helmet an "eye")

1) Flash
The Warframe throw a flash grenade that blind all the enemies 15m around for 10 seconds and the explosion deals 200 damage
The grenade can be thrown in any direction and explode in contact.

2)Tracking
The head of all enemies 20m around is marked by a target symbol for 15 seconds this target can be seen through the walls 
if you shoot in the target you will get 1.5x more damage and 30% critical chance(additive)
The squad can see the targets(not through the walls) and use the buffs (include the augment).

3)Bastion
The Warframe create a energy field around him 
750 hp and 75% of resistances (limited to 90%)
Bastion consume energy to recharge 45 hp/s

Additional

This ability will remain active like Desecrate only the recharge consume energy
While the ability is active, the Warframe can still move around freely
The health is invulnerable while Bastion is active
When Bastion lost all HP, the ability is disabled and the invulnerability remains 4 seconds.

4)Glare
The Warframe summons "Shooting Star" a exalted powerful rifle
Stats
Accuracy:45
Critical chance:30%
Critical multiplier:2.3x
Falloff:800.0-1200.0
Fire rate:2.7
Magazine:infinity
Noise:alarming
Punch through:infinity
Reload:...
Trigger:semi
Pucture:250
Impact:0
Slash:0
Fire:100

Additional
shoots plasma tracer bullets"hitscan"
is affected by the passive you can use the rifle with scope(like a sniper) and without scope(like a Grinlok)

Augments

Tracking augment
Lucky shot
An enemy killed by a head shot drop a health or energy orb (50/50 respectively)

Bastion augment
Overload
when the Bastion hp are below 60% the recharge amount increases progressively, the Warframe just can walk
and Bastion resistances limit increases by an extra 5% (90% to 95%)
when Bastion hp are above 60%, the meter is reset gradually, the Warframe can move freely again
and all the bonuses are removed

Edited by Myrminki

1) as far i i know they dont want more gadget frames (aka granate throwing frames)
2) that´s the zenith alt fire
3) i don´t like shields (< armor and life)(even if i haven´t hyldrin with the new shield gateing yet)
4) even more snipers which are only usefull on the open worlds/missions?

not the type of warframe i would like

• Like 1

hace 3 minutos, Dark_Lugia dijo:

1) as far i i know they dont want more gadget frames (aka granate throwing frames)
2) that´s the zenith alt fire
3) i don´t like shields (< armor and life)(even if i haven´t hyldrin with the new shield gateing yet)
4) even more snipers which are only usefull on the open worlds/missions?

not the type of warframe i would like

1)this is a control ability and a little bit of damage will work fine in a lot of situations but if is true this ability will be changed 
2)Yeah it true 
3)The shield work different than a normal, this Warframe haven't a normal shield
4)you can shoot in any direction without any problem because the sniper has infinity punch through you can use flash to immobilise the enemy and kill easier

Maybe I explained it incorrectly what Siege is supposed to be
Siege is a energy field that absorb all the incoming damage
the Warframe never recibe damage while Siege is active 
it's not a normal shield i don't like the normal shield

21 hours ago, Myrminki said:

Warframe stats
Armor:10
shield:0
Sprint Speed:1

your stats don't work, if it's a sniper frame there has to be shield of at least 200, and the speed needs to be higher, armour needs to be at least 45, otherwise he won't make it long term, but if you do want to go for this stats you have to lookup frames like nidus and inaros their abilities and initial stats would give you an idea of how to put your stats

hace 5 horas, (PS4)Neo7590 dijo:

your stats don't work, if it's a sniper frame there has to be shield of at least 200, and the speed needs to be higher, armour needs to be at least 45, otherwise he won't make it long term, but if you do want to go for this stats you have to lookup frames like nidus and inaros their abilities and initial stats would give you an idea of how to put your stats

The reason for these statistics is Siege, this ability can turn the Warframe into a tank without other defences and about the speed yup it's true

9 hours ago, Myrminki said:

he reason for these statistics is Siege, this ability can turn the Warframe into a tank without other defences and about the speed yup

you can't utilize siege for the whole time my guy, it's almost like Rhino's iron skin, it works for a short duration but after that it goes, a sniper needs cover, a lot of shielding a lot of health otherwise he can't be used at full strength but that's just me, if anything give him a cloaking ability like how umbra uses howl and then goes invisible, your frame could have something similar but not completely the same

hace 4 horas, (PS4)Neo7590 dijo:

you can't utilize siege for the whole time my guy, it's almost like Rhino's iron skin, it works for a short duration but after that it goes

En 12/3/2019 a las 20:26, Myrminki dijo:

This shield have 750 hp and 75% of resistances (limited to 90%)
The shield has 2 types of recharges: one passive and one active.
Passive: 15 hp per second all the time is deactivated when you receive damage and reactivates after a few seconds(like a normal shield)(modifiable)
Active: when the hp are below 40%(unmodifiable)siege start to consume energy to recharge the shield 40 hp(modifiable) per second and stop when the hp are up to 70%(unmodifiable)

Siege has regeneration and just consume energy when the active recharge is active and if Siege down the wf have 1 second of invulnerability

En 12/3/2019 a las 20:26, Myrminki dijo:

The shield reactivation have a 5 seconds(unmodifiable) cooldown and the shield charge the 30% hp instantaneity consuming energy(modifiable)

and both recharges (the passive and active) can be active in the same time 
For example, if the warframe has 175% power the passive recharge is of 26 hp/s, and the active one is of 70 hp/s(96 hp/s) with resistances of 90%(960 ehp/s)

I'm not sure about the stats, maybe I'll change them 

OLD STATS

Warframe stats
Armor:10
shield:0
Sprint Speed:1

Passive
You have a 50% chance that an enemy killed by headshot drop a energy orb

1) Flash
The Warframe throw a flash grenade that blind all the enemies 15m around for 10 seconds and the explosion deals 200 damage
The grenade can be thrown in any direction and explode in contact.
The stats can be modified by mods.

2)Focus
The head of all enemies 20m around is marked by a target symbol for 15 seconds this target can be seen through the walls 
if you shoot in the target you will get 1.5x more damage and 30% critical chance(additive)
The stats can be modified by mods.

3)Siege
The Warframe create a bubble shield around him 
This shield have 750 hp and 75% of resistances (limited to 90%)
The shield has 2 types of recharges: one passive and one active.
Passive: 15 hp per second all the time is deactivated when you receive damage and reactivates after a few seconds(like a normal shield)(modifiable)
Active: when the hp are below 40%(unmodifiable)siege start to consume energy to recharge the shield 40 hp(modifiable) per second and stop when the hp are up to 70%(unmodifiable)
This ability will remain active like Desecrate just consume energy when the active recharge is active
The health is invulnerable while Siege shield is active
When the shield down the invulnerability will stay a extra second(unmodifiable)
The shield reactivation have a 5 seconds(unmodifiable) cooldown and the shield charge the 30% hp instantaneity consuming energy(modifiable)
While the ability is active, the Warframe can still move around freely.
The shield modifiers(mods and arcanes) can't work because is other type of shield
Some stats can be modified by mods.

4)Glare
The warframe summons "Shooting Star" a exalted powerful railgun sniper rifle
stats
Accuracy:100
Critical chance:30%
Critical multiplier:2.3x
Falloff:1200.0-1600.0
Fire rate:2.7
Magazine:infinity
Noise:alarming
Punch through:infinity
Reload:nop
Trigger:semi
Pucture:250
Impact:0
Slash:0
Fire:100
Additional:shoots plasma tracer bullets"hitscan" 

Siege new stats or a augment  UPDATED

Maybe this stats will be a augmentation called "Overload"
when the hp are below 30% the energy drain and active recharge amount increases according to the time (like hysteria) and the warframe just can walk
when the hp are above 30% the counter is progressively restarted and the Warframe can move freely again

Edited by Myrminki

Siege changes

The passive recharge amount cannot be modified
Now the active recharge start when the hp is below 50%
Some changes in the Siege functionality when the Wf is out of energy
Some improves in the Siege description
Siege new augment "Overload"

Overload new stat
The Siege resistances limit increases by an extra 5% (90% to 95%) only when the overload counter is above 50%

New augment for Target
Lucky shot
An enemy killed by a headshot drop a health or energy orb (50/50 respectively)

Edited by Myrminki

• 2 weeks later...

Artwork section
Warframe and exalted weapon first concept

Warframe
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ge6wxznxsfpem18/MMMHHMMH.png?dl=0
The eye is connected to the passive ability, so if it is activated it opens and if it is deactivated it closes

weapon
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0176f8qo0n61ivh/shooting star.jpg.png?dl=0

Edited by Myrminki

• 3 weeks later...

Changes section

Tracking
Now the team mates can see the targets and use the damage buffs

Bastion
Siege renamed to Bastion
Passive recharge removed
Changes in the bastion recharge functionality.
Cooldown removed
Recharge amount increase
invulnerability remains 4 seconds

Edited by Myrminki