Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

eidolon still get random tp after update / projectile that not hitscan can't shot eidolon limb when they spawn

Gan_Sama

eidolon still get random tp after last update. most of the time it from tera but gantu and hydro also can too if iirc.

ivara bow and lanka can't hit eidolon limb.

Edit

there also rare bug i have 3k cap and i get this bug 8 time now

add another bug i just found ( unstuck not work here )

Edited by Gan-

• 2 weeks later...

This needs to get more attention, there are a lot of lanka users, including myself, who have used it for a long time and put a lot of platinum and kuva into the rivens, while this renders it useless for fast eidolon hunts, same goes for ivara and there are probably more cases like these.

If it's bug please fix it soon, if its intended then i really don't understand why.

3 hours ago, Old.Gregg said:

This is super annoying BTW.

Also Ivara cant use navigator glaive either.

Like dual welding glaive or normal glaive throw (without dual weld)?

I only ask because I was noticing the melee changes screwed up regular glaive throw with navigator, but dual welding glaive seemed to still work normally in the sim for myself with navigator.

I guess I really ought to try testing in plains though in-game. I haven't done public tridolons with navigator-glaive-vara, but I really hope this isn't broken. Or at least is getting the attention to be fixed.

I should clarify, The ability itself works.

You can navigate the glaive in the navigator skill.

As of 2.5.40 you cannot navigate the glaive to hit the eidolons.

When you throw the glaive and activate navigator to glide it towards the eidolon. The moment where it should collide with the eidolon hit box instead of hitting it and damaging it. It will just teleport the glaive to the other side. They definitely got some weird bugs going on with the hit boxes these days,

Edited by Old.Gregg
stuff