Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suggestion: K-Drive Racing

Zuhan

I always wanted to race my friends on my K-Drive but the enemies, obstacles and objectives tend to get us a little sidetracked (Oh look a squirrel). My suggestion to make K-Drives more fun is adding something to the Fortuna/Orb Vallis area, can even add these to other open worlds. Add a track, like an actual track with rails, ramps and such. Doing these races can reward players with certain mods and K-Drive parts. Add in a spectator mode where players can place credits on who they think will win and you have something interesting added to the game. Make the race like 3 laps or something and make the track a decent size so its not boring, hell, make the track like the tilesets where they are ever changing and never the same. Just an idea, please don't attack me (Oh look, another squirrel).

*Edit* Additional rewards can be trophys, decorations and such.
*Edit2* A Minimum of 5 and a Maximum of 10 racers are required to start a race with rewards. A race between 2-4 people can be performed but no rewards will be given. (This is so people do not exploit the race and get rewards with just a few people.)

Edited by Zuhan

9 hours ago, EyeSlip said:

Super Mario Kart: Warframe Edition

Lol not quite. I do believe that K-Drive racing could help with things being a little stagnant. Hell, host tournaments and have prizes of these tournaments be plat or something.

2 hours ago, Zuhan said:

Lol not quite. I do believe that K-Drive racing could help with things being a little stagnant. Hell, host tournaments and have prizes of these tournaments be plat or something.

I was making fun of your idea... Kinda like saying warframe is a racing game.

Anyway, I understand where you come from. K-Drive is cool, but I doubt DE would make this happen.

On 2019-03-14 at 2:09 AM, EyeSlip said:

I was making fun of your idea... Kinda like saying warframe is a racing game.

Anyway, I understand where you come from. K-Drive is cool, but I doubt DE would make this happen.

lol I kinda thought that. I agree the K-Drive is cool but its not really useful in anything at the moment. People use their Archwings to get everywhere faster instead. So I thought a racetrack or something where players could race eachother for rewards would bring the K-Drive some new life.