Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can you trade platinum to alts (read before commenting)

WorstPlayer

Question

9 answers to this question

This is also not allowed. Let me give you an example for why that is:

Let's say you got the electric dualstat mods from whenever that event was introduced on your main account. You'd keep them of course. However you dont really need them on your alt account so you could trade those to other people and trade the plat to your main account. Now you have the mods and the plat from selling them, which isnt something DE allows.

I... guess? But it's pretty frowned upon. I suppose this is technically a workaround...

Still probably dubious unless you're planning on abandoning the other account I suppose.

Edit: Reading the others, yeah, doesn't look like it. Disregard this!

Edited by Loza03

you can not trade platinum with your alternate account regardless of it's source (buying trading etc), it's bannable, period

Wasn't the whole reason you couldn't interact with your alt just to prevent gaming the system? (getting the reward from events multiple times - rivens, vandals etc) So the blanket rule of no interacting was made just to avoid the debate of what is and is not gaming the system. It's easy to catch interactions of any kind between closely related accounts, it's not so easy to find the scummy ones. Bad ones are more numerous than good faith ones so it's generally better to discourage all of them completely. Even stuff like gifting could be used to game the system as you could use alt accounts to do events, trade the rewards away and spend plat on fueling the main account.

Err on the side of caution and don't have the two accounts touch.