Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Episode 2.... it's here, Dreamers.

Nora Night

1 minute ago, LSG501 said:

Wait the wolf has moved....I hope it's to somewhere we can actually see/find him then.... I still have not seen him ONCE since this started.

Don't know if he's moved in an "in game" sense, but from a story point he's looking for the Warden of the Prison.

I've only seen him twice and I play this game religiously. The first time he dropped nothing, the second time he dropped Fever Strike. I need a third time to complete his codex, which also reminds of the surprising fact I'm usually the only one who remembers to scan him

So that's how it's gonna be, huh?

Edit: Feels like Nora knows a little bit too much. Will we be able to hunt her informants and hold them hostage in exchange for some juicy Wolf Credits in a future episode?

If the forums are any indication, I bet a few people would very much like that. 😄

Just now, HugintheCrow said:

Go to jupiter, probably.

You'd think DE would do world state spawning, but people have reported the wolf to spawn anywhere stalker can. If they did, I can see wold sledge being much easier to get.

4 minutes ago, Descent-of-Damocles said:

You'd think DE would do world state spawning, but people have reported the wolf to spawn anywhere stalker can. If they did, I can see wold sledge being much easier to get.

I mean, when you make an entire cutscene out of "Hey, wolf is on jupiter wrecking stuff", if it's not some sort of hint, then I don't know anymore.

I'm gonna predict that further down the line we may get a repeatable mission to fight the Wolf in a boss fight to gain nightwave standing fairly quickly. There's a captura scene for Saturn Six, so there has to be a way we can go there in-game aside from captura, so I'm guessing it'll be an arena.

Archived