Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Episode 2.... it's here, Dreamers.

Nora Night

Hey @Nora Night, why do you want me to collect 15k money for myself, do some hunting, fishing and mining, collect a few statues and slot some stars into them, collect 8 rare mods, kill a specific number of enemies with a particular elemental, or complete three sabotage missions, not any specific ones though, just three in general.
What do you gain from any of this, and why won't you give us missions specific to whatever story you're slowly trying to tell?
What do any of these laundry lists of activities have to do with the Wolf?
Bit of a narrative dissonance there if we're being honest...

1 hour ago, Melanholic7 said:

went in solo mission - found wolf. nice,got silver 90% status mod from him...=///// happy.

I said this in another thread and I'll repeat it here: I think it was a very poor decision to put these uncommon mods in the Wolf's loot table, considering how rare it is for him to spawn, the fact that you need 4 different drops from him to craft the hammer and also that it's a time limited event only. He should at the very least have a 100% guaranteed chance to drop one of the hammer parts on each kill. 

the most significative hint @Nora Night gave us is: "It's About Sunrise in Venus, meaning she is In venus and about getting Sunlight! which Is Important Since it actually take A year for a Day/Night Cicle and That's a Mayor Issue if we consider That She Might be Near Fortuna or in the Oposite side of It, and that mean Wild Changes for the scenerie.....

Is it safe to assume that all this guff about Wolfy appearing on Jupiter is just more fluff from the irritating Nora?

Still haven't seen him once. Maybe Nora could use her powers of omniscience to point me in the right direction, given that she apparently knows when every single tenno catches a fish, kills something with cold damage, scratches their bum...

Did 50 IO runs and I didn't get a single wolf spawn. You know what is really great, having a villain that never shows up and then having that villain drop really important stuff. Swear the only reason to not make the wolf spawn frequently is cause noobs would get crushed by him, just limit him to higher level planets, past Jupiter and beyond

I've only witnessed the Wolf's mysterious majesty ONCE since this whole thing started... and of course it was while I was on the moon, solo, with my stealth loki build, and using weapons modded to deal with Corpus.

It took me 10 minutes to get him down to half health, then he killed me. Was much disappointment.

21 minutes ago, HomicidalGrouse said:

I've only witnessed the Wolf's mysterious majesty ONCE since this whole thing started... and of course it was while I was on the moon, solo, with my stealth loki build, and using weapons modded to deal with Corpus.

It took me 10 minutes to get him down to half health, then he killed me. Was much disappointment.

Ur lucky it was on the moon, he came to us whennwe were in hydron ranking our rank1 frames and weps 😞  

21 minutes ago, HomicidalGrouse said:

Ur lucky it was on the moon, he came to us whennwe were in hydron ranking our rank1 frames and weps 😞  

4 hours ago, HugintheCrow said:

I mean, when you make an entire cutscene out of "Hey, wolf is on jupiter wrecking stuff", if it's not some sort of hint, then I don't know anymore.

Thought so too, but did a couple of hours of different missions on Jupiter and we didn't get him once. 

So far one encounter total, out of 40+ mission hours since he got loose...

3 hours running random missions on Jupiter, all i got so far is fugitives in metis (rescue). before tonight i had 3 encounters with him once was hydron another was in the void tile set forget what mission. totally forget what the 3rd was. 

by the lack of open squads on Jupiter i assume people are giving up or its bugged 

The worst decision in all of this is putting a weapon with some MR associated to it and putting abysmal drop rates to almost every parts, when the damn field boss dont even appear that much (i have seen him twice and he dropped nothing and  90% elemental)

3 hours ago, --END--Rikutatis said:

I said this in another thread and I'll repeat it here: I think it was a very poor decision to put these uncommon mods in the Wolf's loot table, considering how rare it is for him to spawn, the fact that you need 4 different drops from him to craft the hammer and also that it's a time limited event only. He should at the very least have a 100% guaranteed chance to drop one of the hammer parts on each kill. 

It's DE... I mean... They release a sword months after the warframe it should come with, and then put it on a mob that only exists within a specific circumnstance, of which there are at most 4 at a time in the whole star chart, and that then spawn one by one from a goddamn orb mother that you have to stalk for hours to get it to drop.
Sure now you only need to kill ~100 spiders for a guaranteed drop, but still... WHY?

And then they wonder why people don't really like Archwings and Archguns... Maybe cause there are barely any mods for it and the mods that exist are on less than 1% drop chances... And what's worse... AUGMENTS are as common as dirt, but the basic stuff like maximum energy, an uncommon mod, 0,17% drop chance, from a very specific mob, duration, 0,06% drop from 2 mobs, range, uncommon, has a 1,5% drop chance, etc...

It seems that DE doesn't know the concept of rewarding you for your time, and can't seem to get rewards right... I mean RNG is bad enough, but RNG on top of a limited mob...

Archived