Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Atmos system and repeller parts

(PSN)Grnmchn1

Currently having trouble running phase 3 for these components due to getting disconnected to host, joining after reward was awarded, or just flat out game crashes. [Ya on ps4]

So wondering what's the fastest, least infuriating way to do this?

Edited by (PS4)sealed_jsword1
Title said atmosphere

8 minutes ago, (PS4)ZERO_ghost90 said:

Phase 3 is the survival right? 

Nope.... Surviving isn't good enough.... They actually want you to shoot at it with something to clear the phase.

9 minutes ago, (PS4)ZERO_ghost90 said:

You should farm phase 2, just killing 5 enemies and, pick up an item and rushing to extraction

How many Runs do you think this will take ? 

hace 2 minutos, Lutesque dijo:

How many Runs do you think this will take ? 

This is pure rng, the only difference between phases is the time you use to complete them, making phase 2 the best to farm

Edit: btw i got around 20 repellers before getting the most common drop once

Edited by (PS4)ZERO_ghost90

I noticed while talking to Little Duck that these items have also been added to the offering page of Vox Solaris. If you happen to be rolling in favor for them (thanks to the drop bonus for toroids currently) this could be a less infuriating way of obtaining them. Not cheap, but if you get sick of rolling the dice on RNG, the option is there 🙂 

55 minutes ago, McGoodGreen said:

I noticed while talking to Little Duck that these items have also been added to the offering page of Vox Solaris. If you happen to be rolling in favor for them (thanks to the drop bonus for toroids currently) this could be a less infuriating way of obtaining them. Not cheap, but if you get sick of rolling the dice on RNG, the option is there 🙂 

This won't do OP much good if he doesn't have Rank 3 though considering Rank 3 itself takes 10 Atmos -_- and naturally that's the rank you have to be before you can buy them, at which point you hardly need them anymore.  It's a viscous cycle.

I've spent my entire day off today, over 10 hours doing back to back Phase 3s nice and quick, and I got 1 drop of Atmos... I still need more 😞 but yeah WF, keep throwing the somehow "rarer" Repellers at me left right and center.  

4 hours ago, (PS4)ZERO_ghost90 said:

This is pure rng, the only difference between phases is the time you use to complete them, making phase 2 the best to farm

Edit: btw i got around 20 repellers before getting the most common drop once

Yeah I and many others thought the Same thing...but I don't think it works that way.... The Issue I have with Phase 1 - 3 is the number of rewards Displayed in each Category... you'l notice that there's Three Rewards in the Uncommon Section of Phase 1 - 3 but in Phase 4 there are only two rewards.... in all cases The Atmo Systems has the lowest Drop Chance in all of them.... but since theres only 2 Uncommon rewards in Phase 4.... thats one less item the RNG can utilise to screw you over.

It took me over two weeks to get The Atmo Systems just once from Phase 2.... but it only took 2 Days to get another 2 Atmo Systems from Phase 4. 

3 hours ago, (PS4)lagrue said:

I've spent my entire day off today, over 10 hours doing back to back Phase 3s nice and quick, and I got 1 drop of Atmos... I still need more 😞 but yeah WF, keep throwing the somehow "rarer" Repellers at me left right and center.  

My theory on why the game does this is because its using two layers of RNG.... if you check the Wiki you'l notice that Both the Gyromag Systems and Repeller Systems have the highest drop chances in their respective categories. Unfortunately for The Atmo Systems, it has the lowest Drop Chance in its Category (Uncommon). Hence whenever the game decides its time to give you your reward. It will always choose whatever has a higher drop chance in each respective category.... making The Atmo Systems the Rarest to get... not The Repeller Systems.

I've been told this is wrong... but quite frankly Those people can kiss my fat ass.... I've proven my theory by getting the Atmo Systems in fewer runs of Phase 4 than it does in all the other Phases.... so unless anyone can get Atmo Systems from Phase 2 in fewer runs than Phase 4 then as far as im concerned my Theory is right.

5 hours ago, (PS4)sealed_jsword1 said:

Phase 2. Got it.

I this doesn't work try Phase 4 for the reasons I mentioned above. 😉

9 hours ago, Lutesque said:

Yeah I and many others thought the Same thing...but I don't think it works that way.... The Issue I have with Phase 1 - 3 is the number of rewards Displayed in each Category... you'l notice that there's Three Rewards in the Uncommon Section of Phase 1 - 3 but in Phase 4 there are only two rewards.... in all cases The Atmo Systems has the lowest Drop Chance in all of them.... but since theres only 2 Uncommon rewards in Phase 4.... thats one less item the RNG can utilise to screw you over.

It took me over two weeks to get The Atmo Systems just once from Phase 2.... but it only took 2 Days to get another 2 Atmo Systems from Phase 4. 

My theory on why the game does this is because its using two layers of RNG.... if you check the Wiki you'l notice that Both the Gyromag Systems and Repeller Systems have the highest drop chances in their respective categories. Unfortunately for The Atmo Systems, it has the lowest Drop Chance in its Category (Uncommon). Hence whenever the game decides its time to give you your reward. It will always choose whatever has a higher drop chance in each respective category.... making The Atmo Systems the Rarest to get... not The Repeller Systems.

I've been told this is wrong... but quite frankly Those people can kiss my fat ass.... I've proven my theory by getting the Atmo Systems in fewer runs of Phase 4 than it does in all the other Phases.... so unless anyone can get Atmo Systems from Phase 2 in fewer runs than Phase 4 then as far as im concerned my Theory is right.

I this doesn't work try Phase 4 for the reasons I mentioned above. 😉

The reason I'm farming these is to get the gravimag to fight effectively in phase 4

V_V

2 hours ago, (PS4)sealed_jsword1 said:

The reason I'm farming these is to get the gravimag to fight effectively in phase 4

V_V

You do get a free gravimag for doing them the first time, I just don't remember if it's phase 2 or 3 that gives it to you.

4 hours ago, (PS4)sealed_jsword1 said:

V_V

You get one free Fully Crafted Gravimag in Phase 3.... 

uhm.... what Archwing Guns do you have ? You need to Install a Blue Potato into your Archgun before the game will let you install a Gravimag into it.... so its kind of a Commitment.... I use Grattler because it crits nicely, Doesn't need any Forma to get the Job done... but The Profit Taker will summon Gigantic Shields right in front of you without warning and with Vex Armor you van easily Blow Your Self up in less than 3 Shots. 

My Friend uses The Corvus Arch-Shotgun.... This needs maybe one or two Forma before it will properly Destroy the legs with one shot each.

I have Decurion but haven't tried them yet... I think this one or Imperator Vandal are the way to go.... Vandal has great Ammo Economy considering its Firerate...

In any case.... They can all work....

32 minutes ago, YazMatazO said:

Just get the toroids, really. 

Trying to get the drops from a mission is a bit of a pain. For me, at least. 

Getting the toroids has been much easier. 

When its time to Rank Up Little Duck wants you to Sacrifice 10 Atmo Systems. So Once you got the Toroids you still have to come back and Farm this Buggy Bounty anyway.