Corpus Data Hash Sabotage?!

[DE]Rebecca

Never forget: Solaris make the Vallis work. No Solaris, no Vallis. Do we have an understanding?!
The Corpus have sabotaged your efforts with their greedy alphabet.
The proper data has been decrypted here:

CorpusCharacterListCombined.png

We will intercept the streams tomorrow and restore your Data Hashes!

Wait... what?

It was like ~70% when I was playing like 2 hours ago. How did it jump 30% in two hours?

Or is this a veiled way of saying something went wrong with the hashes and they'll be back for players to finish scanning tomorrow (considering they're gone from the star chart now)?

Nice of you to boost it artificially, really makes us trust you in future events like this 

The point im making is that don't act like we filling up the scans when we clearly aren't, just put a timer behind it then. And no a 30 upvote reddit comment doesn't count for anything.

wasn't it like a week or so left on the countdown anyway? we could have been done without the artificial boost, I guess it's not only us being impatient for content from time to time.

either that or someone messed something up, I'm gonna take a stab in the dark and probably say the former

1 minute ago, Natthie said:

wasn't it like a week or so left on the countdown anyway? we could have been done without the artificial boost, I guess it's not only us being impatient for content from time to time.

either that or someone messed something up, I'm gonna take a stab in the dark and probably say the former

we were progressing at 3% per day for the first 4 days of the event, there is no way at the rate we were going we would have finished, it got boosted on day 5

Archived