[DE]Rebecca

Corpus Data Hash Sabotage?!

4 minutes ago, DeckChairVonBananaCamel said:

some clever ducky over on the wiki reckons they solved it: "THE DEAD HAVE DEBTS"

Thanks man, now we can solve da cipherrrrrrr

I am really confused about this ppl, well i mean okay, some of us are willingly to search all data hash for the progress, while some other did nothing and just wait for the progress to filled by others.

Even if the progress bar was boosted by DE, is that even a problem? its the outcome that we want from both sides of the communtiy, and outcome that DE want to match the schedule.

DE most likely cant believe our community for event progress after what happened on one of the relays back then, so they use preventive measure for that, because you know what most ppl like to troll, not only in this game, imagine if someone gave out the idea of "hey what if we let the razorback/fomorian destroy all of the relay?" and the idea spread out and ppl doing it on purpose, then after all relay got destroyed community demand a rebuild event, rebuild event came up then pll will said "another grind?", DE is always to blame.

Whats wrong with this ppl?

What is going on here Devs :shocked:

The door is still locked .. even when the code is complete the door stays closed

No Code in the panel ?

Give us the key and show us whats behind door Number 1 :satisfied:

Oh, the data hashes are gone and now I cant scan them anymore? I mean, I did try to scan some, got like 3 or 4 on one hour of cruising around orb vallis but got bored and started playing the game again. So no Hildryn for me? I dont understand, Halp mee^^

• Upvote 1

This is exactly the Dev-player response in game. Devs expect one thing and player expect another. That's why good rivens no longer exist, opticor vandal is ferrox, chroma no rework, vauban got shafted and hildryn S#&$s on rhino. Honestly with the recent changes. They're going to need to rework all the warframe and weapons to make them more relevant.

1 hour ago, DrivaMain said:

I am not saying that DE is scummy and Google exist. DE is expecting too much from the player base. Those players can just type data hash locations in a search bar, but they don’t and whose fault is that? That’s the players (again not every player) and not DE. 

Although I have to say that’s a huge slap in the face for people who scanned all of the data hash. It’s like you are working hard to get payed and then someone who doesn’t work at all gets the pay too.

if DE wants to be fair, make it that only the people who scanned all of the data hashes to are allowed to enter Deck 12. They can rig it if it doesn’t meet expectations, but at least make our activities worth something.

I don't get why you are mad at the players that saw through DE in this event. It's like getting scammed and lashing out at people that didn't.

• Upvote 1

They said a time to "complete" this event, then the event went too slow... it was obvios would need a little "boost" 😛 

Thanks DE 😉 

My guess is that DE did just put that hashes and the progress bar into the game so some of you guys have something to argue about. I think the plan worked out.

Edited by Birkenhoff
  • Haha 1

Do you realize what it's like for people who solely rely on in-game information for this event?

You get progress bars in your mission menu with no clue as to what they are or how to fill them.

The bars fill. Apparently other people figured it out.

There's a huge jump in the progress bars.

The progress bars disappear.

????

We shouldn't have to rely on the forums and subreddit for basic instructions on how to do an event and what is going on with the event. This information should be provided in-game or you should redirect us to the forums or subreddit from within the game.

edit: Every other event at least gives us a message in our in-game 'inbox' with the basic premise and instructions.

Edited by Yggdrazzil
  • Upvote 2

Good things the devs did it... I scanned all 16 and since then I wait... I even have the blue print for hildren now and wait for the boss... good thing they did it. I hope my 16 scans are not useless. I hope that a requirement to join the fight is to have scanned the 16 hashes for the lore. It's annoying but otherwise it would be a slap in the face for the people that did it.

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Dhan1412 said:

I am really confused about this ppl, well i mean okay, some of us are willingly to search all data hash for the progress, while some other did nothing and just wait for the progress to filled by others.

Even if the progress bar was boosted by DE, is that even a problem? its the outcome that we want from both sides of the communtiy, and outcome that DE want to match the schedule.

DE most likely cant believe our community for event progress after what happened on one of the relays back then, so they use preventive measure for that, because you know what most ppl like to troll, not only in this game, imagine if someone gave out the idea of "hey what if we let the razorback/fomorian destroy all of the relay?" and the idea spread out and ppl doing it on purpose, then after all relay got destroyed community demand a rebuild event, rebuild event came up then pll will said "another grind?", DE is always to blame.

Whats wrong with this ppl?

The easy fix for this would be - people who scan get access and people who don't scan, can't get in. Then lazy people stop being carried and devs don't have to "speed anything along" because of them. Problem solved.

(The same way Strata shouldn't be available to people who didnt rebuild it)

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 1

Suggestion for the future: Rather than have every participating player contribute X% completion, change it to X%/Y (Y = Second/Hour/Day) completion, so that it only requires one player to complete, but the speed at which it completes depends on community participation. This way, there's (effectively) no risk of failure.

Edited by Colyeses

So many questions.

What is going on with the story?

Did I miss a letter or a line of dialog saying that SU is working on data-hashes too? And me running around Vallis while staring at my phone (good thing I have it) was at best speeding up the process and was not needed?

Do I need to keep an eye on Twitter, Twitch, Discord, Wiki, partners and forums to know what is going on?

Is it a subtle “take that” for all feedback in GD?

16 minutes ago, Zanchak said:

The easy fix for this would be - people who scan get access and people who don't scan, can't get in. Then lazy people stop being carried and devs don't have to "speed anything along" because of them. Problem solved.

(The same way Strata shouldn't be available to people who didnt rebuild it)

I don't think it's a good idea to flip people the bird if they were on vacation for a week.

9 minutes ago, rand0mname said:

So many questions.

What is going on with the story?

Did I miss a letter or a line of dialog saying that SU is working on data-hashes too? And me running around Vallis while staring at my phone (good thing I have it) was at best speeding up the process and was not needed?

Do I need to keep an eye on Twitter, Twitch, Discord, Wiki, partners and forums to know what is going on?

Is it a subtle “take that” for all feedback in GD?

Pretty much. 

I think DE did the right thing boosting this stuff. It's a bit weird, but I can't think of a better solution.

Let's think that DE activated 'sleeping tenno reserves'. 😉

11 hours ago, --RV--Silverdk said:

Nice of you to boost it artificially, really makes us trust you in future events like this 

Edit: The point im making is that don't act like we filling up the scans when we clearly aren't, just put a timer behind it then. And no a 30 upvote reddit comment doesn't count for anything.

Christ, calm down.  You're acting like this is some sort of conspiracy or DE is acting dishonestly.  It says right in the patch notes they would do this.  Under patch 24.4.0 there is a line that read

" And eventually, an incredible new boss fight will unlock where you can earn Hildryn! We are expecting this to take approximately a week with the estimated pacing of this Operation. Free players - we appreciate your patience, rest assured Hildryn is a completely free Warframe for you to earn as the Operation unfolds! " 

Since it has been more than a week and free players cannot yet earn Hildryn this is DE being nice.  Its not some conspiracy.  Nobody lied to you.

Image result for tin foil hat

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

hace 13 minutos, CerebrateJoe dijo:

Christ, calm down.  You're acting like this is some sort of conspiracy or DE is acting dishonestly.  It says right in the patch notes they would do this.  Under patch 24.4.0 there is a line that read

" And eventually, an incredible new boss fight will unlock where you can earn Hildryn! We are expecting this to take approximately a week with the estimated pacing of this Operation. Free players - we appreciate your patience, rest assured Hildryn is a completely free Warframe for you to earn as the Operation unfolds! " 

Since it has been more than a week and free players cannot yet earn Hildryn this is DE being nice.  Its not some conspiracy.  Nobody lied to you.

Image result for tin foil hat

If DE were being nice they wouldn't have released Hildryn in the market alone for a week, they would've released her at the same time free users can farm her. As it has -always- been the case. They made this event with the excuse of being a community one (without there being any reason to) so that Hildryn could be time-gated and people who wanted to play her would have no other choice but to buy her.

If it was for the story, they would've hold on adding her in the market until the boss fight was available for everyone. But they didn't, and that's what people should be focusing on.

• Upvote 5

Without looking online for the locations or without my friend helping me find em i would have been totally lost as to what i was supposed to do or why. Kinda glad they artificially inflated the progress counter but really did feel like a silly idea not to add map markers to EVENT items. Or even general location area markers. 

Seriously tho, dropping this event then adding a massive grind to it on top of the saturn six massive grind that dropped just before it was a $&*^ move. Especially making them time gated with no defined end point so people panic not knowing when theyre over

• Upvote 1

I saw like only 2 posts trying to figure out the coprus message.

The rest are people who forgot how to visit reddit.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

I think the event's been fun so far. :3 I don't care if it's a timer or not. Video games, as a method of entertainment, are all smoke and mirrors anyways. Thank you for doing your job and curating the fun, DE.