Jump to content
[DE]Rebecca

Corpus Data Hash Sabotage?!

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
28 minutes ago, xdeathhungerx said:

I didn't do any of the events Razor back isn't fun. And requires archwing, I'M NOT DOING IT! Buried debts is defense with sooo much running. Did 25 trying for the opticore got sleepy because everyone was afk farming them. 4...4....4...2...4...4... And who uses a scanner? I have a Helios so I don't have to stop for 5 secs in game to scan the object or enemy, you want me to dedicate a mission to it? HARD PASS, And I refuse to do simaris missions. Please fix the block button so I can equip ranged weapons and block intentionally at the same time.

You sound like the kind of person who is an absolute joy to play with.

"I didn't do this, it's not fun."
"It requires this, I'm not doing it."
"This mission involves so much running. YAWN."
"Scan? Who the heck has a scanner? HARD PASS."
"I refuse to do this."
"But please fix this, though."

I broke my tooth earlier this week and listening to your moaning was the most pain I've been in recently. You're like my five-year-old niece who keeps pushing her dinner off the tray because she doesn't like it, and then complains that she's hungry.

It takes like 25 minutes. 25 minutes to be a productive member of the Warframe community and help along a community goal. And you spent them here being a whiny muppet.

It occurs to me that Warframe might not be the game for you.

Edited by Noxedwin
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Satisfied 3
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, C0bra5 said:

we were progressing at 3% per day for the first 4 days of the event, there is no way at the rate we were going we would have finished, it got boosted on day 5

Why couldn't they just leave the event running until it actually finishes, even if it would take a month.

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, StormSaber1 said:

Why couldn't they just leave the event running until it actually finishes, even if it would take a month.

Because no one wants to wait another month to get some sort of content after waiting for 2 months already...? I don't know how much of the game you've played, but us who've done, obtained and just pillaged the entirety this game has to offer kinda live from update to update.

It's not fun waiting. You must be able to understand that (I hope).

Edited by DarknessDevourer
EDIT: typo
  • Woah 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
25 minutes ago, Noxedwin said:

You sound like the kind of person who is an absolute joy to play with.

"I didn't do this, it's not fun."
"It requires this, I'm not doing it."
"This mission involves so much running. YAWN."
"Scan? Who the heck has a scanner? HARD PASS."
"I refuse to do this."
"But please fix this, though."

I broke my tooth earlier this week and listening to your moaning was the most pain I've been in recently. You're like my five-year-old niece who keeps pushing her dinner off the tray because she doesn't like it, and then complains that she's hungry.

It takes like 25 minutes. 25 minutes to be a productive member of the Warframe community and help along a community goal. And you spent them here being a whiny muppet.

It occurs to me that Warframe might not be the game for you.

 

 

the problem with that is when an update has alot of ppl saying this, it wasnt a good update :(

i did everything the first night, except for 100 thermias which i finished on day 2, but ive been playing a long time, and an event that has us do mobile defense for 4 hours, and then scan a bunch a stuff that most people dont even know about or cant find is pretty ridiculous.  Defending this update as one of the "better" updates is a little insane.  If you wanna berate people im not gonna try and stop you, but i wouldnt come into this thread expecting all kinds of praise for de, people have been waiting since november for spiders, in fact i think even since august, theyre tired of waiting

moreover, they had the rathuum update, the eidolon update, sacrifice and chimera, this event doesnt really even come close is the problem, the expectations get higher and higher.

 

 

Edited by SupImNude
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Never forget: Solaris make the Vallis work. No Solaris, no Vallis. Do we have an understanding?!
The Corpus have sabotaged your efforts with their greedy alphabet.
The proper data has been decrypted here:


We will intercept the streams tomorrow and restore your Data Hashes!

Any updates to the situation?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, DarknessDevourer said:

Because no one wants to wait another month to get some sort of content after waiting for 2 months already...? I don't know how much of the game you've played, but us who've done, obtained and just pillaged the entirety this game has to offer kinda live from update to update.

It's not fun waiting. You must be able to understand that (I hope).

I understand that, waiting for others to contribute during the event wouldn't be that great, for people who did everything already, now that I think about it. Imo the event (or any future ones) would be way better if they were made more in the vein of old school mmos. Basically have some multi stage repeatable tasks for the whole community to do, both for newbies and veterans, and let them work towards a common goal by doing these, instead of just rigging the whole event, which is lame as hell.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, MeyHaZah said:

Seems like they intended for them all to be unlocked by now but something went wrong.

As in it's boring and everyone ignored it - can't blame those that didn't do it.  They could've added much more interesting story tidbits for a better bread crumb trail. (DE writers need a lashing).

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...