Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My posts/replies have been being deleted without warning or message lately.

CreamedSoda

I often return to posts that I have commented on, only to find for no apparent reason that my reply/comment is completely gone off the post. Prefer if the moderators would say something/anything before deciding to just stalk me and have 8 of my comments deleted with no warning

• Like 3

Was it just your posts that got deleted out of the thread or was it the whole thread that got deleted? Because if it's the latter then there is not much to be done, since if a thread gets deleted all replies to it need to go aswell.

There are also many many posts which get archived and thus are not anymore in you profile.

I know this for sure since I had to google one entry because I couldn't find it in my profile. I asked a moderator about this issue and they explained that archived threads and posts are semi invisible...weird thing to do it but thats how these forums work

if it's not old Posts from several months ago or more, chances are they were moved, and merged into some Megathread covering a subject that 5286788256 people are making their own separate Threads for but not having a subject unique enough to warrant not posting in the Megathread(s) for a subject.

7 hours ago, Whitestrake0 said:

I often return to posts that I have commented on, only to find for no apparent reason that my reply/comment is completely gone off the post. Prefer if the moderators would say something/anything before deciding to just stalk me and have 8 of my comments deleted with no warning

DE needs to stop this censorship of deleting players posts or there will be no posts left in the end as all the players has quit the game.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Shadow-Spawn said:

DE needs to stop this censorship of deleting players posts or there will be no posts left in the end as all the players has quit the game.

Generally less than 10 percent of players visit forums.  So even if DE was being super rediculous on here, it is very unlikely to have a noticible effect to the game.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Shadow-Spawn said:

It's a private forum and you agreed to the terms when you signed up. And lol about players quitting over a forum post being hidden/deleted.

• Like 1

They did an update recently and had some issues with it. Activity and Staff replies were the most obvious. Reparing things like that often include pruning or data loss. May of my posts are missing too.

On the other hand there has been a bunch of censorship going on in the last few weeks as well. 

Hi @Whitestrake0,

Looking through your post history, it doesn't look like any of your recent posts were removed.

As others have said, it's possible that older posts of yours may have been located in the which were auto-archived by the forum system due to thread inactivity. Archived posts and threads do not show up on users' post history in their profiles, but can be found using the forum search function.