[DE]Megan

Warframe Prime Time #239: Tonight at 7pm ET!

ba4845a50d4db01cc3972f1321f1574b.jpg 
Join Rebecca and Megan as they venture to the whispering skeletal depths of Orb Vallis and show off the latest TennoGen!

PLUS, don’t miss the newest Warframe Community Fan Art and Display Twitch Drop!!

See you here tonight, March 14th at 7pm ET. Check your time zones here.

Please ensure your correct Twitch account and Warframe account are linked to receive Twitch Drops: https://www.warframe.com/twitch/link

*Don’t forget to get your Dojo in shape ... you never know when we could come knocking! 

Nintendo Switch Tenno: By installing the Youtube app for free on your Nintendo Switch, you can conveniently watch the stream on the Warframe Youtube channel from your portable system!

• Like 6
  • Satisfied 1
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 1

Any news about 125 devstream?

• Like 12
  • Woah 1
  • Applause 4
  • Upvote 8

I guess the locked door will be deciphered today. Fingers crossed.

• Like 5
  • Applause 2

when hotfix repairing bugged ivara skirt, kdrives part and flox syandana?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Applause 1

Why make arcanes not be proc'd by warframe abilities? Like Velocity + peacemakers, yet still allow them to be influenced (proc with secondary then switch to PM).  Revert that change! You can balance far better than taking fun out of equations ya know.

• Woah 1
  • Applause 2
  • Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, MarshallRawR said:

What are the Twitch drops?

A display... decor for your ship, it says right there.

Will we get info about the next prime? Already 90 days since Mesa Prime was released.

• Applause 1
  • Upvote 1

any update on pets 2.0 ? from what i know we havent heard anything in quite some time now, tho i do understand you are bussy with curent stuff but a update in it would be nice 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

ba4845a50d4db01cc3972f1321f1574b.jpg 
Join Rebecca and Megan as they venture to the whispering skeletal depths of Orb Vallis and show off the latest TennoGen!

PLUS, don’t miss the newest Warframe Community Fan Art and Display Twitch Drop!!

See you here tonight, March 14th at 7pm ET. Check your time zones here.

Please ensure your correct Twitch account and Warframe account are linked to receive Twitch Drops: https://www.warframe.com/twitch/link

*Don’t forget to get your Dojo in shape ... you never know when we could come knocking! 

Nintendo Switch Tenno: By installing the Youtube app for free on your Nintendo Switch, you can conveniently watch the stream on the Warframe Youtube channel from your portable system!

That's 8pm ET for those of us in the States thanks to DST. Remember that people.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Rhundis said:

That's 8pm ET for those of us in the States thanks to DST. Remember that people.

Canada also does Summer-time shenanigans. 

6 minutes ago, Kylo. said:

Canada also does Summer-time shenanigans. 

Neat, you learn something everyday.

• Like 1

devstream 125 i think from now on the devstreams are gonna happen every 3 weeks since they keep getting pushed back oh well 😞

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Jivy said:

devstream 125 i think from now on the devstreams are gonna happen every 3 weeks since they keep getting pushed back oh well 😞

It's sad if true, but I begin to think you're right. Would be nice if they had confirmed it some time before.

• Like 1

Just now, Bryuf said:

It's sad if true, but I begin to think you're right. Would be nice if they had confirmed it some time before.

i mean its probs true since DE are really busy with railjack coming very soon along with jupiter rework think there going all out and they delay devstreams for a week for now on i dont mind the change just wish they would tell us

• Like 1

458/5000

When there will be a correction to increase the capacity of mod rivens, 90 spaces without being able to add more ... How frustrating !!!!
How about adding new game modes? I still miss the old raids that were removed without any new game modes that really are challenging, elaborate and fun since the addition of the POE update no added content, was really refreshing, invigorating in game modes mainly.
  • Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, Max_Chief said:
I agree. please more varid game modes and not just more survival. racetracks anyone? 

When there will be a correction to increase the capacity of mod rivens, 90 spaces without being able to add more ... How frustrating !!!!
How about adding new game modes? I still miss the old raids that were removed without any new game modes that really are challenging, elaborate and fun since the addition of the POE update no added content, was really refreshing, invigorating in game modes mainly.