Jump to content

Warframe Prime Time #239: Tonight at 7pm ET!


Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, realBiONiC said:

Will we get info about the next prime? Already 90 days since Mesa Prime was released.

Next Devstream most likely, which is possibly next week since we haven’t heard about it this week. Unless they surprise us.

Either the 26th of March or 2nd of April for Equinox.

Sigh.

Edited by EquinoxPrime
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, realBiONiC said:

Will we get info about the next prime? Already 90 days since Mesa Prime was released.

They said the next Prime after Mesa Prime will be launching a bit later than usual (probably April) to give Switch players some time to catch up, if I remember correctly.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Tinklzs said:

Why make arcanes not be proc'd by warframe abilities? Like Velocity + peacemakers, yet still allow them to be influenced (proc with secondary then switch to PM).  Revert that change! You can balance far better than taking fun out of equations ya know.

Someone is salty...
First off, its not your game. Their product/IP, their rules. Please follow those rules.

Second, don't flatter yourself on the notion your build is now garbage, you just have a little more setup to deal with. High Critical pistol will fix your problem.

Lastly, you don't need that arcane. It serves minimal benefit to a mesa build.

Don't make assumptions. They just make you look bad.

SPOILER_Shot_in_the_dark.jpg

Sincerely

 Short_Temper

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

There is a funny interaction with valkyr's hysteria since the melee update where when you swap to gun mode by aiming or firing you get locked out of invulnerability while still draining energy until you re-enter melee mode, whereby resuming normal hysteria or you have to stop the ability and reactivate it. Don't know if that's intentional so you can proc rage/hunter adrenaline without deactivating hysteria or just get some quick shots in between but it seems too finicky to be intended. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

 Join Rebecca and Megan as they venture to the whispering skeletal depths of Orb Vallis and show off the latest TennoGen!
 
PLUS, don’t miss the newest Warframe Community Fan Art and Display Twitch Drop!!

It would be nicer if we could get the 100 Ducats that were the supposed to be Twitch Drop for the postponed Prime Time #239:tired:

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, zelvominus said:

Thats intentional lmao

well that's dumb how are we supposed to know what the hell it was in the door and what happens when we finish because one hash was done found the door having just one key word for the door then two hours later all gone nothing and no explanation no way to open door just all gone ..

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, WhiteGemini said:

well that's dumb how are we supposed to know what the hell it was in the door and what happens when we finish because one hash was done found the door having just one key word for the door then two hours later all gone nothing and no explanation no way to open door just all gone ..

They are gonna add it in next update, they had to remove whole part of deck 12 cuz u can get in with glitches

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, vinireaper1 said:

Very sad we can only get hildryn for plat...
Reminds me of EA. no plat, no new warframe...

They are planning on adding parts, in exploiters drop pool is hildryn parts so just wait for that

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Short_Temper said:

Someone is salty...
First off, its not your game. Their product/IP, their rules. Please follow those rules.

Second, don't flatter yourself on the notion your build is now garbage, you just have a little more setup to deal with. High Critical pistol will fix your problem.

Lastly, you don't need that arcane. It serves minimal benefit to a mesa build.

Don't make assumptions. They just make you look bad.

SPOILER_Shot_in_the_dark.jpg

Sincerely

 Short_Temper

Salty? No that (to me) implies I'm just upset with no reason to be. 

Their game their rules - fair enough, but not entirely correct.  With arcanes not being proc'd it kind of takes away a form of customization/flexibility we had in builds.  I'm fine with putting arcane grace in there instead, but the sound of faster firing was more appealing (in damage and aesthetics).   

 

If it was a way to balance players a bit and nerf us a little, I can see the reasoning, but that's not how I would've approached it. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...