Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Syndicate medallion interaction bug.

CedarDpg

I really hope this gets fixed because it's kind of a little slap-in-the-face bug which assures you cannot retrieve all of the syndicate medallions from a mission. The bug I'm referring to is: Occasionally when the player spawns into the map, there will be a medallion spawned at their feet. This medallion is ALWAYS non-interactable. Which means you can only get a total of n-1 medallions. It's even more of a slap-in-the-face when the type of medallion is one that's higher than the base level medallion....sparkling there at your feet saying to the player... "Neener neener neener, you can't touch me." Not game breaking or anything, but it's kinda rubbing salt in the wound for those of us who collect the medallions and run syndicate missions often.

That, and please stop spawning syndicate medallions in locations our frames cannot fit. There's a location on the infested corpus tileset near a tram that slides back and forth near the wall that isn't interactable (at least the few times I've encountered the medallion there)... And other locations that you can see it but there's no way to get to it.

Edited by CedarDpg