Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

orb valis tougher

(PSN)XxToxicClipz

Question

8 answers to this question

1 minute ago, (PS4)CAROLINA-BO55 said:

I used rhino die intros due nova die

Rhino: Once you get to the level of damage that high orb vallis bounties do, you need to use the iron shrapnel augment at the minimum so you can refresh your iron skin. There is also using max strength with ironclad charge + iron shapnel augments to get into the tens of thousands with your iron skin.

Nova: Use every duration mod and the molecular fission mod so you have permanent 90% damage reduction on your health, and with every enemy being slowed by 75%, you won't die.

Keep in mind that these Rhino and Nova builds are only really possible with Zenurik's energizing dash.

I assume by "intros" you mean Inaros: The ultra basic Vitality + Steel Fiber + rage or hunter adrenaline + range (overextended and stretch) + the negation swarm augment with a fast melee weapon should make you not die at all. Just charge up his 4, then spam his 1 and do finishers whenever you take damage.

Sniper rifles are the best weapons for the vallis and the game in general, and the kitguns are the best secondaries in the game (Any chamber except gaze, haymaker grip, killstream or splat loader).

• Like 1

17 hours ago, torint_man said:

Rhino: Once you get to the level of damage that high orb vallis bounties do, you need to use the iron shrapnel augment at the minimum so you can refresh your iron skin. There is also using max strength with ironclad charge + iron shapnel augments to get into the tens of thousands with your iron skin.

Nova: Use every duration mod and the molecular fission mod so you have permanent 90% damage reduction on your health, and with every enemy being slowed by 75%, you won't die.

Keep in mind that these Rhino and Nova builds are only really possible with Zenurik's energizing dash.

I assume by "intros" you mean Inaros: The ultra basic Vitality + Steel Fiber + rage or hunter adrenaline + range (overextended and stretch) + the negation swarm augment with a fast melee weapon should make you not die at all. Just charge up his 4, then spam his 1 and do finishers whenever you take damage.

Sniper rifles are the best weapons for the vallis and the game in general, and the kitguns are the best secondaries in the game (Any chamber except gaze, haymaker grip, killstream or splat loader).

thanks for the info i will try out ya ideas and see how it goes in game