Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #125!

[DE]Rebecca

With pc getting round 15 now and console is still misssing half of round 14 which was released LAST YEAR on pc almost 4 month ago now 

Can you guys address this issue and work on it we were promised same release date as pc and only happend on round 8 which was the first for console and NEVER again 

I get that transfer takes time but not this much time tennogen items are being split over 2 updates and sometimes skipping update all together

hace 27 minutos, [DE]Rebecca dijo:

Please ask your questions here!

Any possibility to add a conclave way to progress in nightwave as an alternative to the mind numbing repetitive PvE challenges?  Perhaps make conclave playtime and kills count for existing challenges if these meet the criteria (elemental kills, etc)

Hello guys! 

With Mastery Rank 27 now being obtainable, we are close to MR30.

So, my question is:

Have you guys given any thought, what happens once we reach MR30? If yes, in what ways can we expect progression once we reach it? Hopefully, you won't say:"Our game is done" and stop pushing out new frames, weapons and content 😲.

Thanks 😁

Any news:

• Guide of the Lotus & Community Chat Moderator Program changes.
  • Kingpin system
  • Railjack
  • The New War
  • Next Prime Access
  • The return of Trials? (AKA Raids)
  • Omega Formas Real or Fake?
  • More New Player Experience Changes.
  • Allowing mods to be equipped on both regular weapons and sentinel weapons at the same time.

How about: 

• Warframe Reworks and/or Warframe Changes
    • Equinox being able to use her Combined Form in combat? (i'm referring to the form equinox takes while in the Orbiter and Social Spaces like the Clan Dojos & The Relays.)
    • Vauban Rework
    • Wukong Rework
  • Clan management system:
    • Fields for "Clan description"(Clan Rules), except for the already available "MOTD"
    • A role that allows to start or pause pigment projects and have that mechanic be taken away from the tech role.
    • "MOTD" to be seen more often by having it re-appear in clan chat and alliance chat every hour or two.
    • The ability to have those with ruler permissions.to change the Default Clan Rank for new members joining a clan as shown in this thread.
    • Sorting members by mastery rank to highest to lowest and/or lowest to highest in the clan page.
    • Changing color names on clan chat to easily identify someone who is a certain rank in a clan. This would only be changeable by clan warlords. A thread showing the idea linked here.
  • Better Clan log system to operate more like a Audit Log for more information for Clan leaders and Chat moderators.
    • Player(x) kicked player(y) out of Clan/Alliance Chat for 1 hour, 1 day, etc;
    • Player(x) invite Player(y) to the clan;
    • Player(x) Edited Clan MOTD.
    • Clan name Change.
    • Clan emblem Change.
    • Blank Rank Has received Blank Permissions.
    • Blank Rank has Blank Permissions Revoked.
    • Clan Tier Increased.
    • Clan Tier Decreased.
    • Player(x) Has Left the clan.
    • Player(y) Has Joined the clan.
    • Clan Rank Increase.
    • Research Needs Contribution.
    • Research Underway.
    • Research Completed.
    • Player(x) Placed Decorations in the Dojo.
    • Player(y) Destroyed Decorations in the Dojo.
    • Player(x) Built Blank Room in the Dojo.
    • Player(y) Destroyed Blank room in the Dojo.
  • Dojo:
  • Custom Obstacle Course increase decoration limit;
  • In-room Dojo spawn point(marker);
  • Changeable statues in Temple of Honor;
  • Infested theme decorations;    
  • NPCs in the dojo;
  • Sentient Lab;
  • Syndicate rooms (like in the relays);

Is the cancelation of certain frame abilities like Chroma's vex armor and Rhino's iron skin when using an arch wing intended? If not, will this be fixed anytime soon? If so, why are these abilities not canceled when using the Kdrive, and why are some frames' abilities not canceled at all, such as Nezha's halo?

Thanks in advance for any info. I've only been playing since Feb of 2017 and I'm excited to see more updates and Operations!

-Any update on the known deluxe skins like Atlas and Zephyr? (Cmon guys these are my 2 most played frames I need more fashion) I know Atlas was close, but what about the bird? 

- Is the Kingpin system still being worked on? Will we see a release this year? 

-How close is Deck 16? Gas City? Wisp? New War? When can I beat the everloving CLEM out of the Man in the Wall?

News/teasers of railjack, the new war, or gas city rework? 

Signature weapons retroactively for all frames?

Primary Kitguns?

More tranq guns? 

Will the plains expansion/rework include a rework of the cetus economy (built arcanes vs blueprints kind of stuff?) and new zaw parts, and other wares from the vendors?

some ideas for the future ? like

updates for frames, bosses

SOMETHING about Tatsu and that usseles passive ?

reveal that 3rd frame pls

horizontal howering for zephir with 1 and 3 active - its not that hard 

some mod updates ? some augments reworks ? or add them as normal spells addtions ?

new guns ? scythes ? TWOhanded SCYTHES ? 😄

The new melee 1.99 is great! And Buried Debts is pretty exciting too, I've prepared some questions for you (Listen to that sweet rhyme)

-The fluidity in M1.9 is fantastic, but could it be made so you can also go directly from melee to alt fire? (Right now you have to press LM to shift to melee, then alt fire)
-Atlas deluxe when?
-Panicbutton (Not the studio) waypoint back when? Been gone since Buried Debts
-Any chance we'll ever see an archwing missile launcher? Preferably something big and shoulder held that looks badass when using gravimag
-With melee 2.0 officially in progress, could there ever been an option to go full melee and choose 2 melee weapons instead of 1 melee and 2 firearms?
-Any update on the futures of umbras? (Especially since the release of the forma)

Archived