[DE]Rebecca

Coming Soon: Devstream #125!

Primary Kitgun, I know the team said last time there was no plan for them, but any statments ? 😞

Equiox Deluxe Statment ?

Archgun rivens Statment ?

Sentient-Arm-Cannon, anything new about those from the depth of the abyssal of the "InDev" constellation ?

New War, how is it going, do you encounter troubles, does everything goes well, any idea of the approximation date release ? (my estimations are mid-late june for new war, am I correct ?)

Hydroid Prime Trailer ? 😕

• Upvote 1

What's up with the horrendous download speeds? I'm getting like 6kb/s-50kb/s here in the UK. Never used to be this bad. Did you guys change something?

Posted (edited)

Can we please get toggle back for blocking in melee combos, at the least? That was actually a good idea.

When is the sheath for Nikana Zaws getting fixed? Mine is not supposed to be visible when equipped and yet the sheath is still showing.

Edited by Reisbig2009
Additional Question
  • Upvote 1

Would it be possible to uncouple syndicate rep earnings from warframe regalia? It very often clashes with fashion choices and is a bit tedious to remember to swap them before starting a mission, especially for several different frames and cosmetic loadouts. 

• Applause 1

Posted (edited)

When can we finally get a queue & auto build settings for the foundry?

Now that we have reached mastery 27 & there is a "cap" at mastery rank 30 we are quickly reaching, what are the plans for mastery, content, & rewards after mastery rank 30?

Ability to trade more than 1 of the same item in a single trade slot rather than using 2 slots for the same item? Adding a sixth slot does not help this huge oversight.

Any news for Cetus 2.0 with Fortuna feedback backing the changes? Being able to not need to go back into Cetus for more bounties is a good start.

When will Oberon Prime get to use his non-prime shoulder spikes? It has been almost 2 years.

News on clan updates? King pin? More labs?

Sentient arm cannon progress?

Can we please research more than one clan color at a time? There is no reason not to if we can research everything else at once.

Will we see old events coming back around with updated rewards? Something other than just the acolytes please.

Progress on various deluxe, proto, & immortal skins?

Edited by BuzzBomb8

Posted (edited)

Is all future content going to be "time limited" now?
First the Prime Vault, then just a while ago Nightwave, and now Hildryn and the boss fight?

If that's your plan forward, my appreciation for this game and the decisions you take as a game studio is going to go downhill.
I praised you for doing things differently all the way from closed beta, but recently all the signs show you're steering towards the direction of the mainstream games, which is... well, awful.

Please prove me wrong.

Edited by Shifted

Posted (edited)

Are there any plans for our specters to adopt the custom appearances of our warframes?  I frequently use my Inaros specter as my battle buddy, and I'd like to make him look snazzy.

Any chance heavy weapons will be made a little less tied to a cool down?  Hailing from the old days of DOOM, I'm much happier carrying more guns for more situations.

Edited by Lost_Cartographer

11 minutes ago, Shifted said:

Is all future content going to be "time limited" now?
First the Prime Vault, then just a while ago Nightwave, and now Hildryn and the boss fight?

If that's your plan forward, my appreciation for this game and the way you conduct yourself as a game studio is going to go downhill.
I praised you for doing things differently all the way from closed beta, but recently all the signs show you're steering towards the direction of the mainstream games, which is... well, awful.

Please prove me wrong.

The new boss fight and hildryn are going to be more things you can do in the vallis iirc. I.e. like fishing

please consider add this little and tiny change to excavation it will make excavation a better game mode  

• Upvote 1

Is there new updates on adding new Ayatan Sculptures?
Steve mentioned once that he would add the orokin worm to the game in some form, is that still hapening?
Will there be new landing crafts and new landing craft loading screen UI?

Is a more organised and expanded codex being worked on so that a "story up till now" feature can be added? To summarise whats happening and what each NPC represents?

Is Nyx's assimilate going to be fixxed because currently teammates can build up damage and drain all of your energy very quickly

I got something in the next nightwave thing can it be about a grineer civil war or korpus fracture (aka civil war just fracture sounds cooler) 

My few Questions:

What about the Prime unvaulting?
Is it back-to-back now meaning shortly that when one prime vault closes, another one opens after few weeks?

There needs to be a better Relic Management, Add a Vaulted Relics tab in the refinement please and please release relics that stay for a while, like Axi E2 did from Banshee Prime Release till her vaulting so that Relics dont need to get re-released just to have another soon to be vaulted part.

What about another Prime Sentinel? since Helios Prime got vaulted.

What about the Solar Rail Clan System? is it returning one day? 

vor einer Stunde schrieb (XB1)falconpwnch0234:
  • Next Prime Access
  •  

They will tell that in the Stream they announced it.

vor einer Stunde schrieb (XB1)falconpwnch0234:

How about: 

• Warframe Reworks
    • Equinox Rework

how does equinox need a rework?

- We'd love to know what happened to the Kingpin system.

- It's been years since you guys promised us the Volt Cloth Physic and one of the 2019(?) devstream Geoff mentioned doing something about it.

- Now that alert have been entirely replaced with Nightwave, do you plan do revisit/rework Invasion and Sortie? They are a very important part of Warframe gameplay and should deserve a re-look.

Can you please allow players to use the skin of the default Regulators on Mesa Prime instead of using the model for Regulators Prime? Also, are there any plans to allow the choice of regular version skins on Prime weapons?

Can we get the ability to tie operator arcanes to specific loadouts? The desired arcanes frequently switch depending on the equipped frame.

For Riven mods, have you considered standardizing number values for each stat type and scaling it with Riven disposition? This should significantly reduce overhead for storage of Riven mod data if only the stat combinations need to be stored rather than stats and numerical values. It makes no sense for for 2 Rivens with the same stats for the same weapons to have slightly different numbers.

8 minutes ago, (XB1)Storm Shark X75 said:

Why does pc get updates faster than console when games like Dead by Daylight release updates for both pc and console at the same time

You're clearly new. DE uses PC as a test server to get all important bug fixes and bring a stable build to the consoles. On PC, DE can drop a hotfix within minutes after an update/hotfix but due to Microsoft/SonyNintendo Cert process, they can't drop as often as they like to on console.

What's going on with player profiles? Operator stances AND fashion don't show and update in the profile any longer. Can we get clarification as to when this is going to be fixed or why it won't be? Also, when will the sepfahn zaw be fixed? Bugged since April of 2018.