Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #125!

[DE]Rebecca

1)
Operators. Nice eye textures. Awful skin textures. And what's going on with the back of the neck?!
(also, I don't have a picture of it, but the new hairstyles don't even connect to the head model on my operator, they float about an in-game inch or two away from the scalp)

kqzqchZ.jpg

XFsiLKo.jpg

2)
Excalibur Umbra/Prime combined customisation when?

661QOQ0.png

3)
Can we please have the Grineer dogs removed from Adaro/Sedna, or at least have them be properly deafened by Banshee's Silence? Maybe this was intentionally added to trip up people farming it for Focus, but it's so counter-intuitive. Dog units are generally more sentitive to sound, so they should be MORE affected by Silence and unable to alert anyone, breaking the stealth kill multiplier.

4) More appearances from our good friend, the Man In The Wall.
I had ideas. Let them appear as a daily login NPC, maybe. Or, let's say we're modding a warframe or weapon in the armoury. Why not have Wally appear in the background for a few seconds as a blink-and-you-miss-it sort of easter egg?
Or something that invokes this kind of feeling?
WBeiBlS.gif

Will we see more and hopefully better energy weapons that recharge themselves instead of using ammo?

Will we ever get to use specters as companions or have them sent on missions?

Why do the stencils not appear in the personal quarters when the relevant color option is using white or close to it?

With the release of directional air slams in Melee 2.9, Zephyr's "Divebomb" is looking even worse as its range is now just about par with standard Melee ground slams, its damage doesn't scale with mods, and it costs Energy. Between this and Tailwind's current issues with players being stuck running in place for a bit when they dash into the ground and getting sucked into walls they dash into them due to how Tailwind handles momentum, she is in a very awkward place right now. Could Zephyr please receive some improvements and bugfixes in the near future? 

Apart from balance/design, Is there a technical reason that we can't have mods with selectable ranks?

I have a weird urge to get 1 rank of every mod that I have (mostly to use unused mod slots/points in builds) and now my mod screen is basically a space CVS receipt.

Even if it requires you to consume all ranked copies into 1 adjustable mod, it would do wonders to my (and others') bloated mod catalog; IF it is at all possible

5 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Sorry for the late notice!

Who:  Rebecca is joined by a smaller-than-usual crew due to March Break here in Canada.

What: We will be going over post-release of Warframe’s first major mainline of 2019 as well as showing the next… PRIME ACCESS!

Prizes? Why yes, we will be giving away 3 x 1000 Platinum Prizes and during the Livestream as well as a Mesa Prime Access Pack AND a Prime Vault pack!

Where: Find us at: twitch.tv/Warframe

Twitch Drop: Join us to get your very own Crisma Toroid!

When: Join us this Friday, March 15th at 2 p.m EDT!

Please ask your questions here! Thread closes at 10 a.m EDT on Friday, March 15th!

By installing the Youtube app for free on your Nintendo Switch, you can conveniently watch the stream on the Warframe Youtube channel from your portable system!

Can you plz use my account if you have gameplay to show off? Would be really awesome 🙂

Any plans to fix D-Pad support for consoles since the introduction of the virtual cursor?  D-pad still can't scroll menus, and you can't read what a gear item does until after you equip it, among other things.  

Also, are there any plans to make Eidolons individually spawnable?  As a soloer having to do three in a row has put me off of them, especially since I can't pause in the plains.

Yay!!! My first crisma toroid since I have yet to defeat the profit taker 😂

Serious questions:

1. I've already asked this, but since Railjack is upon us and requires a room, any plans to increase max dojo rooms beforehand?

2. How about making remodeling a dojo a little less cumbersome?

3. Why do the Somachord tones on the Vallis not have set spawns like the Mem Fragaments or the Somachord tones in The Sacrifice? And why does only ONE spawn each trip out to the Vallis?

Will we even see Zephyr, Hydroid, Mirage Deluxe at some point? those 3 got skipped (Zephyr is kinda not but well) to a newer frame instead.

And Why we still can't show off our pet/sentinels on a social hub? (relay, cetus, fortuna) will it be made to be possible soon?

Hildryn currently has some issues or maybe some bugs.  Chief among them, her 4, Aegis Storm, is unreliable depending on what level a enemy is standing on compared to her.  Sometimes her ability effect circle seems to be correct, and sometimes enemies have to run halfways or more or ignore the ability circle entirely until Hildryn moves a inch up or down.

Is this intended behavior?  Her 4 seems pretty inconsistent overall unless everything is super flat.

Thank you.

With the new melee update, we lost the ability to quick melee infinitely. While they tended to do less damage than stance combos, I felt that they generally flowed very well with combat. Quick melees generally did not reduce your movement speed and allowed us to speed through rooms unhindered, whereas normal combos will sometimes almost root us to the spot. Is there any possibility of seeing the old quick melee attacks re-implemented into their own infinite combo in a later update? If not, will the upcoming melee changes address the slow down a good chunk of combos force on us?

Sparring weapons will never feel the same without that quick one two punch that barely changed your forward momentum. Now we are stuck with a couple of punches that slow you down for some reason, followed by a very slow kick that completely kills your forward momentum. I regularly use the Hirudo and these changes really do the opposite of their intended purpose, at least for sparring weapons. Compared to the flow of the old quick melee, it feels like our Warframes just suddenly now have a stick up their behind during regular melee combat.

Other than that, the melee update has been a great change. I can't wait to see how the rest of it turns out! Sorry for being so wordy.

Is there an Exploiter Orb Articula available from farming the Exploiter Orb? I'm going to need it to complete my collection of Orb Mother Articula.

After I asked this I ended up getting an articula 😂. So I'll ask a different question instead. The Exploiter fight is fun overall. I feel happy that I can solo it as well.

d6Tu429.jpg

Will the Plains of Eidolon Bounties get bonus objectives for extra standing similar to how the Orb Vallis Bounties have them?

And will there be more info on what the customizable difficulty talked about in a previous devstream will be like?

Archived