Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #125!

[DE]Rebecca

Would you consider decreasing forma cost/construction time?

There are so many warframes and weapons in the game now, especially with the addition of modular weapons and pets, that it can be tough to acquire enough forma for a decent amount of experimentation with all the new cool items. Orokin catalysts and reactors have the same time/platinum cost, but they can only ever go onto anything once. You'll often need 2 or more forma to bring each weapon or warframe to its full potential, and that's not even taking into consideration the blueprints that require forma as materials for construction of another item. 

Alternatively, would you consider adding fully built forma as rewards for more missions, like Axi tier relic runs or high level bounties? 

And, assuming none of that is in the cards, would you guys perhaps think about lowering the construction time for forma to 20 hours instead of 24, just for convenience? It would still be essentially a once-per-day construction, but while allowing for slightly different login times each day.

1) For customization will we ever be able to color the helmet different from the rest of the body? I think it would make our frames more unique.

2) when will sentinels and pets coexist?

3) any updates on ideas of wukong and atlas rework

Will cross save ever become a possibility. I have a pc that i rarely use because i dont have any games on it, and i would love to play warframe on it. The problem is, i cant start from scratch again, not after all the hours, and money ive put into the xbox version. The pc version of warframe gets content so much quicker, loads faster, and it looks so much better. 

I hope you can answer my question rebecca and the couch men. Love you people. 

Another two questions. 
Since me and other people migrated to Nintenno Switch and other Tennos did to Xbox One and PS4,
Is there a way to Cross Save the two accounts?

And are there any Plans on Archwing rework? I love and enjoy Archwing very much when i play it and i wanted to ask if there are any Plans on reworking it since right now its basically abandoned.
And i rarely play the Switch Warframe version at the moment because of the work to catch up constantly to have it on sync halfways and both of the progress are so different.. is it possible in the future to sync the Accounts maybe once or twice a month to the Platform we migrated on for an example from PC to Switch or PC to Xbox One and PC to PS4? I think thats a great idea for Microsoft and Sony too to get more players in that way by having people copying over their progress from PC and playing on there too.
And i am SO excited for Equinox Prime! i hope that theres a new Prime Sentinel coming along her.

Orb Vallis is pretty sincerely unplayable 95% of the time on Switch. You've just announced a beautiful revamp of PoE's visuals. Is there any insight into what could possibly be done to improve Switch performance or is that update going to go through and make PoE just as miserable?

The new Nightwave system update across the platforms is an impressive feat, making a huge overhaul to outdated features. I also have questions that I hope will be answered in regards to the Wolf of Saturn Six event, including any possible future content.

Nightwave questions:

- Will S6 (Saturn Six) exclusive content be available in the future even after it ends in new recurring events, similar to Plague Star? (Wolf Sledge, Wolf Cosmetics, etc.)

- In regards to the Wolf's spawn chances, is it more effective to play missions in squads to add up his spawn probability, or wait within the last few weeks for him? If so, how often will he spawn in missions during those later days?

- Will Umbral Mods have easier acquisition means in the future outside of Nightwave?

- After the event ends, will a new Nightwave event become available immediately afterwards or much later in a few weeks or months?

- Will a Wolf beacon become available from Baro's stock in his future visits if possible?

Future Content:

- In regards to the New War, how major will this quest affect the game in the future in regards to the Sentients, and will the Lotus' return be an definite eventuality or not?

- Will the Jupiter Gas City remaster gradually come across in certified updates, or will it be simultaneous across all platforms?

- Will past anniversary skins and weapons be available soon (Excalibur Dex skin, Dex weapons, etc.), or within community-based events outside of the game? (Stream drops, Contests, etc.)

- For the new upcoming player experience rework, what can we know about this new Warframe intro cutscene before it is released?

- Are there more "Umbral" Warframes and/or weapons in the works, or is Excalibur Umbra unique in his own class?

- Are there potential Warframe "Proto" skins in the works?

Possible Lore:

- Will we ever learn more of the lore in regards to the Orokin empire's origins and downfall?

- What will we learn about the Void's real nature, especially the Man in the Wall? How will it affect the Tenno storywise?

- Will Nora Night's character be elaborated upon in later updates?

- Does the possibility exist that we will visit other systems beyond Warframe's current setting? Other races, civilizations, etc.?

1. Any plans for a Baro like merchant that only travels between the hub relays of the open world areas?

2. Any reasoning why Exploiter Orb has the same feel as White Diamond from Steven Universe? Was the team watching SU final season 5 episodes when designing Exploiter Orb's fight?

3. Has there been any thoughts for player housing on Fortuna/Cetus as a secondary spot that can be solo customized that isn't your orbiter/railjack?

7 hours ago, xMarvin732 said:

They will tell that in the Stream they announced it.

crossed it out as i realized it was mentioned in OP

7 hours ago, xMarvin732 said:

how does equinox need a rework?

I guess i might have worded that incorrectly. Maybe more like a tweak to her metamorphosis to have the ability to use equinox's combined form? I might have to figure out how that would work though. It's a thing I've always find that equinox seems to be missing like how come we use day and night form and only see combined form for a brief moment during gameplay and not use it and only see combined form in fashion frame. 

4 minutes ago, (XB1)falconpwnch0234 said:

Maybe more like a tweak to her metamorphosis to have the ability to use equinox's combined form.

Here are the only things I would do to equinox.

Equinox:

Passive: instead of getting 10% of energy or health make it half of what you pick up e.g pick up 50 health gives you 25 energy. (I feel like it will make this passive better)

1st ability:

·       There is no decay on ability switch.

3rd ability:

·       Make it synergise with 1st and 2nd ability.

heya Rebecca and friends

With the release of the 2nd orb mother fight, I just realized that you guys never mentioned anything about the third one. If I'm not mistaken, it's not even on the whiteboard roadmap you guys made a couple of Dev Stream ago. So... yeah, is the third orb fight coming in the next couple of month, or maybe on Q3 or Q4, or maybe not even this year?

Are there any plans to make ephemera more available? The ephemera drop rate from arbitration and ESO is horrible, maybe make it tradable for something like a ludicrous amount of Endo from a trader? So that you feel like you're progressing towards it even if you didn't get it directly from arbitration. The time investment for the ephemera is insane, you need like a minimum of around 20-30 minutes just for a chance for it to drop, and you need an additional 5 - 10 minutes agaisn't high level enemies which needs a lot of mental focus to do as you cannot die even once. There's not even a lot of value for Endo at the end game level which is what arbitration is targeted at.

come on!Equinox Prime!id like it has ten parts fill in axi e3 relic and axi e4 relic

AXI E3 RELIC

common:day neuroptic chassis and system bps

uncommon:forma bp&equinox prime link

rare:day aspect bp

AXI E4 RELIC

common:night neuroptic...etc

uncommon:forma bp&equinox prime bp

rare:night aspect bp

:devil:im a void fissure worrior

Archived