[DE]Megan

Buried Debts: Update 24.5.0

Amazed by all the negative comments, for me works perfectly fine, the boss fight is great, not a bullet sponge, not a meta-forced boss. Is fun, is dynamic, is different.
I love the cinematics between fights, I love the way the fight start, overall, i love this new update, wonderful job DE.

• Upvote 1

Posted (edited)

Exploiter Orb stops spawning fissures sometimes for some reason.  My assumption was too much damage in a small time frame, now it's bugged just kinda doing its own thing.

Edit: This is after about an hour, feels bad to have wasted so much time for nothing (actually losing diluted thermia)

Edit2: Could we get matchmaking for exploiter orb much like the Eidolons?

Edited by Bobveela

Posted (edited)

melee-ing while having the a scanner equipped returns you to your primary, then i'd have to go back into the gear wheel and equip the scanner again. its tedious, I prefer having quick melee so I can scan and melee without missing a beat. also like someone else stated before, some weapons are better used as quick melee rather than the stance mod. is this intentional or maybe still buggy? anyone know of a work-around?

Edited by uRnPake

@[DE]Megan If you could revert the break/nerf to Ivara's prowl that would be great.
Bear coming in and insulting everybody by trying to say that parkour should break it doesn't make sense, because it was the only feature of hers that was removed after all this time, not the jumping, not the rolling...

Thank you in advance for returning Ivara's ability to stationary vertical bullet jump in Prowl instead of leaving her nerfed for no adequate reason, explained or otherwise.

i got to the final phase of exploiter orb and the thermia canister would cool her to zero when hitting her

6 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed the Melee-only Parry becoming a toggle that you can't release until you attack for Clients.

This is great, it bothers me a lot, thanks DE. 

The more the update the more frustrating now.

Why the hell now after equipped my Synthesis Scanner and do Melee, and when I press the aim button I'll back to a range weapon!?

WTF DE? So now I have to switch back to Synthesis Scanner EVERY TIME I MELEE.

• Upvote 2

still havent fixed our poor titania's slide function in razor wing. im sure removing the slide was not removed on purpose because you would have mentioned it

6 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

First, with more damage, the time to kill on enemies is lowered and the value of Crowd Control declines even more (Vauban?!).

Vauban is spoiled milk. He has aged extremely poorly and it is far too late for little nerfs like this to make him relevant. He needs a considerable buff or rather a complete overhaul. 

cool boss, better than PT imo, but bugs (endless loading/exploiter not spawning after leaving the cave etc.) are annoying, and there should be a separate matchmaking for it as was mentioned above

• Upvote 1

Il y a 3 heures, EiriMatsu a dit :

While I'm all for the moving of display to the top-center of the screen, but please, for all that is holy, don't suggest a green-red color indication.  Warframe is already enough of a struggle for players with color deficiency, and reverting to incredibly problematic red-green indicator system would be a huge move backwards.

Fine for me, doesn't have to be all that colored, but general idea should be implemented, regarding visibility reasons 😉 

If only the devs would reconsider enemy visual design and make them look sleeker, like the Rhino Ion Skin by Yatus  or Excalibur Ion Skin by Yatus from the recent update. My credits to the authors of the skins, you made very nice skins!!! They look brutal, they look serious, they do definitely leave an impression of a technologically advanced exo-suit. Compared to them,  the current enemy armor of Grineers and Corpus overall look like cartoon characters. I am talking about the visual design and the ornaments. You make the efforts to provide awesome looking cool warframes, so that we have the pleasure of experimenting with color combination and ornament attachments to make them look cooler... then we have the enemy, running and shooting in some bulky asymmetric armor (Grineers).

I can't fight the exploiter because i get always host migrated, or if i host all my team is host migrated. So people with low end PC(toasters) can't play in OV anymore it seems.

Just now, Z1L3M said:

I can't fight the exploiter because i get always host migrated, or if i host all my team is host migrated. So people with low end PC(toasters) can't play in OV anymore it seems.

Set to "Invite Only" everything else seems to host migrate the team upon entering Valis or Deck 12

• Like 1

if tatsu's projectile ability turns out to have been belonged to wisp like someone said to me, i am going to be extremely...annoyed. because why? because 1. i don't care about about wisp and this theory someone tossed up makes  me hate wisp because this warframe happen to be part of the who "oh sorry this wasn't intentional so we are going to take it out and then have this be part of some other frame, when they let that bug with zenistar and dominion blade stay without adding a toggle switch to have a reasonable sized heavy sword . 2. it means they didn't do anything actually special with tatsu and left it with mediocre stats, no abilities for no reason cept to do the whole make the first one of the new weapon types look horrible so they can bring out another one with better stats so everyone to eat it up. and 3. we have been waiting for this dang sword for 6 months or what ever for this dang sword and it ends up with meh decency.

Posted (edited)

58 hotfixes since chimera update and still no fix for melee locking your movement and momentum isn't working. melee is literally unplayable at it's current state which begs the question about how you guys want a "uninterrupted melee system".

Sword and shield's shields are being holstered too high despite using final harbinger.

Before chimera update:

koQE7oR.jpg

now:

DzgfwBv.jpg

• atlas's loincloth is buggy when using weapons like heavy blade swords and single handed pistols.

dNke1V0.jpg

Qkd3pWl.jpg

• War's blade energy not displaying while having mara detron equipped

kfFWofD.jpg

ZVigYoT.jpg

• perla pistol skin is bugged for stubba, euphona prime, and pandero once again.

stubba

BIKSuEO.jpg

euphona prime

40bpwuK.jpg

pandero

eG4ibse.jpg

Edited by Nuvaftw

My experience so far in with the Exploiter orb:

Its solid so far, yet it needs fixing/improving here and there (my humble suggestions):

• While underground, after placing diluted thermia, mark canisters where spawned and/or increase slightly their spawn rate (ppl get confused like "I don't see any canisters around")
  • Its easy to miss cooling vents with canisters, so make their splash a bit more AOE effective, so than vents on the orb can get caught by heated fluid more easily
  • Fix 'SHOOT THE CANISTER' message appearing every 5-10s or so
  • After overheating the Orb, PLEASE let us skip mini-cutscenes 🙂
  • Overheating has its pace, but slightly reduce overall 'cooling power' of Coolant Raknoids: e.g. when nearly fully overheated, single cooling blast will almost fully cool the orb
  • Fix for broken fissure (image)
  • Improveements towards fissure spawning, removing the possibility to spawn really far away or on unreachable places (some mountain peaks, off map borders...)

Overall, its a fun content so far.

nFHhwJx.jpg

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Lythael said:

This is the absolute worst boss fight in entire game.. Hands down no comparison DE outdone themselves.

I totally totally agree with you.

Atleast bosses like Sergeant and Vay Hek are well made with interesting, creative boss fight interactions without you being able to one shot them or just shoot and wait then shoot again.

Spoiler

Like... really mate? Worst?

• Haha 1

Tatsu projectile is unintentional ? People asking for buff/improvement for Tatsu, not removing it. Plus, you want to tie to certain warframe in the future ? What the...no wonder the hype is lost now

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Talekith said:

I totally totally agree with you.

Atleast bosses like Sergeant and Vay Hek are well made with interesting, creative boss fight interactions without you being able to one shot them or just shoot and wait then shoot again.

Reveal hidden contents

Like... really mate? Worst?

I would put my 2 cents in on it if I could. But I can't even run it lol. I would not have minded waiting a week for it to be cleaned up if this is the case, were me and many others can't even run the boss fight. Nor can even get into orb vallis.

Edited by Purity