Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Buried Debts: Update 24.5.0

[DE]Megan

1 minute ago, arm4geddon-117 said:

So basically a week of very detailed feedback about Hildryn and the problems she has ( one of which is LOS applied to her 2nd , out of the many many more ) has totally gone ignored but oh wait, we get to dash while in Aegis Storm...

That's FAT !!

speak of priorities

*rolls eyes*

Not to mention that, the base move speed is still the same as before, which means it'll be an extra 50 energy per dash. If her four wasn't already a hard pass for me before, it would have been now. Make shield pillage actually useful versus grineer/infested? Nah, let's add an additional cost-to-move feature to an ability that makes her a sitting duck because of it's poor base range and LOS requirements.

Only reason I play her is cause she is dummy thick.

2 minutes ago, 0mnom said:

PLEASE add more Octavia skins! We poor Octavia players have horrible choices... as in... TWO! Only two! *cries inside* 

My FashionFrame is suffering!

This! I want to roleplay as Doomguy while I slaughter thousands of grineer!

11 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

we have been kicking the can down the road, accepting power creep and its consequences on the game

Power creep is a good thing in a game that gets continuous updates. No power creep means that every single new thing is 100% guaranteed to be worse or at best equal to stuff we already have. Would anyone be excited for new frames and guns in that case? I rather doubt it.

à l’instant, SyBuhr a dit :

Not to mention that, the base move speed is still the same as before, which means it'll be an extra 50 energy per dash. If her four wasn't already a hard pass for me before, it would have been now. Make shield pillage actually useful versus grineer/infested? Nah, let's add an additional cost-to-move feature to an ability that makes her a sitting duck because of it's poor base range and LOS requirements.

Only reason I play her is cause she is dummy thick.

She is useful against Grineer.. What are you smoking about.. It removes armor a lot and help gain a nice amount of shield.. I'm not talking about level 40 and less grineer. but everything over sortie 1.. 

But I do agree that she still has major problem with her 4 ..  

Can we please get that little pause of slowness removed after Hildryn fires her Balefire in regular running mode?

It doesn't feel very fluid compared to other exalted weapons, or other weapons in general, which dont slow down the player after shooting

Thanks for reverting the Arcanes.

I want to once again stress this: Arcanes are a super endgame minmaxing item for people who already have everything, they're the smallest possible issue when it comes to power creep. Let us have our fun with them, otherwise what's the point of these rare things if they don't allow you to become "even better"?? Peacemaker already kills fine without velocity, it kills fine with, but these past few days I found myself extremely pissed off at having wasted 400 plat on velocities a few months ago simply because I wanted to have the FASTEST speed possible in the game and you took that away from us and intended to keep it that way for, frankly, stupid reasons.

The cherry on top was that you could still trigger arcanes with other weapons, then swap to your exalted and get the effect, it was merely adding extreme clunkiness.

Please think more carefully next time before you intend such misguided nerfs.

Your other nerfs on "automated abilities" are actually fine, like the Ember nerf - in principle.

But regarding this, you actually have to evaluate whether you overdid it (as you did in Ember's case) and then give some attention to those nerfed things.

Please rework Ember, her 4 is so bad now, I suggest removing the mana cost and shrinking range on it and making it set herself on fire, too, instead, that would also synergize with her passive. Tune the numbers so she can stay alive for a while if she manages the burn carefully, but can't keep it on indefinitely without healing. (and ofc this burn needs to disregard status effect immunities)

vor 12 Minuten schrieb [DE]Megan:

Balance is a conversation that we constantly have, and we see you having as well. For some people the answer is don't nerf things, buff everything else. This is the path of least resistance for us, as most of the player base is happy when we buff, and angry when we nerf. However this has a few side effects that impact the game as a whole. First, with more damage, the time to kill on enemies is lowered and the value of Crowd Control declines even more (Vauban?!). Higher max damage also means that players with the latest bells and whistles can easily kill bosses in an instant, and overcome any challenge with ease. The more your play, the easier the game gets!

This is written as if it is a new problem?!
Sorry, but this problematic is for years in the game!
You don't want that we power creep? Then balance the game.
Quick start: Play Vauban, Wukong, Nyx or Titania in ESO and reach Round 9 without breaking your fingers!
Get it?

15 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

1) We have Restored Arcanes not triggering from Exalted weapons across the board by reverting the change made in Update 24.4.0:

•  Dispatch Overdrive now applies to Garuda’s Talons when equipped.

Thank you so much for listening to all the feedback. 🙂 Keep up the great work

Playing on PC with a PS4 controller through Steam... Melee is still broken... after hitting the "O" button, you swing once and can't continue swinging.   Any word on fixing either the controller interface or the Official Controller Config for steam to get this to work?  

Feeling very un-ninja-like

Messing with balanced frames is silly. Mesa is one of the most balanced and most playable frame.

Dont try to balance for the star chart because it will break everything. A mediocre frame with a broken stick can beat anything startchart. It doesnt matters if you kill everything in 0.1 sec or 0.2 sec at that low levels. The difference will hurt when you try to find real difficulty. It will be a painful and unreasonable nerf there.

Please try to play your own game and go past the starter lvls.

Thanks for the update! I just hoped that the Nidus Night Hunter skin would come with the Night Hunter Syandana/Wings too, but sadly it hasn't. Hope that gets approved too, as the skin + syandana is an amazing combo.

17 minutes ago, GA-Bulletproof said:

What DE writes:

While players have restored functionality now (i.e Mesa + Arcane Velocity), it won't be a true solution if you don't know the dev teams intention. We unintentionally broke some arcane interactions and let it ride when we shouldn't have. We're fixing that today!

What i read:

We let you have fun until today by actually making sensible use of the arcanes we provide. We think you shouldn't use anything else but Arcane Guardian/Energize on your Warframes as all other Arcanes make absolutely no sense of equipping now. Thanks for grinding them up until this point. Any future arcanes will also lack use accross Warframes. Thanks for playing.

That's what it seems like. You can have balance without hindering flexibility in builds. If they want to deal with balance they need to look at warframe collectively as a whole, not bit by bit. 

12 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Removed an unintended projectile launch on the 2nd charge attack of the Tatsu. This feature (as many have already determined) is unfinished, and will be revisited in the near future. Possibly tied to a certain Warframe...

buff the damn thing already

14 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Pressing F when in Melee mode now switches you back to your "other" weapon. For example, if your Primary weapon is equipped when you trigger a Melee attack, you will return to your Primary weapon when you aim or fire. If you instead press F while in Melee mode, you will now equip your Secondary weapon. 

Please, please add toggle option for using old melee system (Manualy, instead of this new automatic function for peaple who still like old method of fight)!

Reason is that people cannot adapt to this new melee system to play the game and your guys, your DEVS trying to force them to play like your want, and u like!?

For God sake, DEVS give us Option to choose how we wanna play. 😭

Thanks for the vazarin void blast fix. I was scared I wouldn't be able to void blast overshields on people anymore. Still kept playing ofcourse because there are so many other incredible things to do in this game ❤️

Archived