Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Buried Debts: Update 24.5.0

[DE]Megan

The fact that you guys communicate so effectively to the player base is one of the reasons I am proud to say I have played this game since 2014. While I certainly havent agreed with every choice you as a development team have made I am happy that at least you share what is going on internally and always outline your mistakes and future plans. The community team there is top notch. Reb, Megan, Danielle and Dean all do a tremendous job. Its really one of the reasons that even though I take breaks from Warframe that I do and always will likely come back to this game.

Why can't other devs take from you all that being open and upfront and truly involving the community in the game making is the real key to success. Whoever wants to call me a fanboy fine, but through the ups and downs Warframe is a great game to be a part of imo. Just had to get them feels out.

ever since the melee update , i have had issues with primary or secondary weapons getting disabled/locked during missions

today during exploiter fight my primary, melee and arch-gun were locked out and i quickly ran out of ammo on secondary
had to abort because i couldn't even kill fodder to get more ammo

I am currently incapable of running the exploiter orb, which really saddens me. I was able to do the profit taker, eidolons, and other intensive stuff on wf. But when the cutscene for exploiter came, my game flat out crashed.

It wasn't CPU(warframe uses about 50% and I had 60% in use) , it wasn't RAM, so I just do not know,

I ran the exploiter once with some stuff open and I crashed as we were leaving deck 12. I ran it again, crashed at the first cutscene. Closed everything I had running, ran exploiter again crashed at the same point

Also I lost 44 of my 87 diluted thermia.......

Great Update guys. I loved the whole encounter. It is engaging and smooth. First time I realized this game can actually have decent boss fights.

One minor problem, the temperature meter stayed on my screen when I exited fortuna and dissapeared when I went back to my ship.

Wow, only a couple of years and a new melee system was required to patch up datamass related weapon switches.

Maybe a few more and the sprint toggle will be turned into a usable always sprint option.

I am only being sarcastic because miniscule bugs were being fixed for so long when there are serious issues and gamebreaking bugs around like the quite recent losing catalysts on my exalted weapons.

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Removed an unintended projectile launch on the 2nd charge attack of the Tatsu. This feature (as many have already determined) is unfinished, and will be revisited in the near future. Possibly tied to a certain Warframe...

no no no don't! don't tie it to revenant or ANY warframes. fix it and then return bring it back. i do not want to be forced to play a specific frame to use this utility passive. just don't. i want to use this with my chroma prime because the it is just so awesome looking for chroma prime to wield i'll just get rid of my tatsu along with my cobra and crane because i don't like special passives locked behind 1 frame.

1 hour ago, --RazerChroma-- said:

set up two modes of combat a gun mode and a melee weapons mode to allow block and channel and pressing a key switch to gun mode aim and shoot while being able to change quickly to the melee example e melee modes and f firearms

100 percent agree. I don't know what idiot decided to screw over this entire melee system and turn it into a casual game of Mario Warframe Kart. I've been here since closed beta and i refuse to play this rubbish they came up with in Phase 1. Auto-Blocking is cancer, warframe AI is not that smart to have it auto do anything. The Ai Tech in this game is very stupid, we shouldn't be Auto-Doing anything. We had a perfectly good system that could use improvements. Instead, they totally destroyed our way of life in this game. What idiot signed off on this.

just want to say astounding work on the exploiter orb fight. i had felt very meh about boss fights in warframe but i gotta say this was done right, a few bugs that could use a couple fixes but nothing that broke it for me. not only did it felt it had abit of lore but from the mechanics of the fight, to the miniature cinematic of ripping it parts out, and even the setting as it crawls down from the top of the cave. this is how boss fights should feel and nice job well done!

"While players have restored functionality now (i.e Mesa + Arcane Velocity), it won't be a true solution if you don't know the dev teams intention. We unintentionally broke some arcane interactions and let it ride when we shouldn't have."     wtf are u thinking, this guy have all the reason,     GA-Bulletproof : We think you shouldn't use anything else but Arcane Guardian/Energize on your Warframes as all other Arcanes make absolutely no sense of equipping now. Thanks for grinding them up until this point. Any future arcanes will also lack use accross Warframes.           Thanks for playing. yeah  Mesa's regulators whit Acarne V is a beast but why nerf? your job is to make the game content more difficult , (like the enemies for example) dont make nerfs to warframes does not deserve it. This is the reason why the most of playes who play game """" PVE""" leave. thx (for nothing) for the comming Nerfs to warframes + arcane interactions.

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Your global Data Hash scanning has not gone unnoticed, Tenno. As a Community, you’re close to cracking the code, but not close enough, and that’s our fault. Our predicted end goal was determined to be unreachable in a reasonable amount of time, so we’ve made some manual data tweaks to allow Scans to progress the Operation at a quicker rate to get everyone closer to the next climactic stage. We’ll be mindful moving forward of these end goals for similar Operations. See here for updated Data Hash information:

Do, I AM supposed to go scan them to do the story?

okay so my piece now. ever since that accursed melee update, my valkyr is able to be damaged AND change from her talons in hysteria. this is HIGHLY irritating. Sands of inaros has unkillable bosses as of this latest release. and I do agree with SutomuDrgn about the auto block being crap. Please fix your bugs before releasing the latest and greatest and increasing the amount of issues. Thankies ❤️

"Implemented fixes toward briefly being unable to Melee after an Aerial Attack, which breaks the flow of battle."

Can we have it be even lower? I test just now with a Mios and there is a brief window of like 0.5(?) seconds that we can't melee again while in the air. How about letting us slam right after? near animation cancel levels of quick! 😄 But thanks for what you already did!

"Fixed being able to Quick Melee when you equip an Archgun with either a Primary or Secondary equipped before that."

Someone above suggested that could use the arching initial slam, I think some version of that sounds pretty cool!

Have a great day!

2 hours ago, Spy_BlazerX said:

A little bit off topic, suggestion for a tiny change:

• While in 'Interception' missions, slight UI change for captured points (A, B, C , D) would be welcome, to center on them on screen, since I think it would reduce eye stress over time.

That said, people would be more visually aware of which points are being / are captured by tenno/enemy, as opposed to refering to tiny icons each time on their left side.

Percentage numbers (captured / capturing x %) can appear under each point, when in its range. 

As illustrated > green - captured (tenno), red - opponent;

While being captured by: 

• tenno > reducing opponent (red) > white (midpoint) > green (captured)
  • opponent > reducing green (2x speed) > red (captured)

N4qCHhw.jpg

While I'm all for the moving of display to the top-center of the screen, but please, for all that is holy, don't suggest a green-red color indication.  Warframe is already enough of a struggle for players with color deficiency, and reverting to incredibly problematic red-green indicator system would be a huge move backwards.

49 minutes ago, Gandergear said:

I hope that exploiter is a fun boss that isn't just a giant health sink that only rewards a team of 4 chromas.

I want some puzzles integrated into it like raids were...

Don't worry. Exploiter requires relatively little in the ways of DPS. There's no time limit for it like with Profit-Taker's last phase or Eidolons in general. Also, no operator or archgun required. All you need is 1 Diluted Thermia per kill, and I believe that's 1 overall, not per person.

Archived