Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Give us Boots of Fortuna Capture. And other misc capture gripes/suggestions.

CedarDpg

DE,

It would be nice if you gave us a consolation prize for failed captures like you do a boot for fishing...not for screwing up and letting the animal get away, but more along the lines of:

1) When we switch to a weapon to kill an effin' annoying corpus that comes by and interrupts your hunt, then you forget to switch back to your tranq gun because you're annoyed that that was the 234325th time you've been interrupted during your hunt and end up frying the animal.

2) When you accidentally do kick damage when you land next to a fallen tranqed animal/jump towards them and kill them...

3) When your sentinel or companion decides that they want to rape and kill the sleeping animal...'cuz I guess that's what they do, or perhaps they look at the mini-map and see the red enemy arrow?

4) When one of those effin' annoying corpus decide they want to AOE or shoot the tranqed animal 'cuz they feel like shooting at us.

Suggestions:

1)It might be nice if you there was a method of conveniently use weapons or reuse a warframe skill like stealth, or whatever without having to switch out of tranq gun mode. (Applies to fishing and mining too)... Why can't we select the tranq gun/echo/lure or fishing spear/lure/dye by pressing 5, 6 and 7? y'know, so we can hit 1, 2, 3 and 4 for warframe skills? 

2) Additionally, it would be nice if we could just toggle the start point markers on the mini-map WITHOUT having to equip the tranq gun over and over...Perhaps there could be some method to "initiate" a "hunt mode." 

3) And perhaps clicking on the icon on the map could "waypoint" that particular start point so it's more convenient to locate.

4) Also, switching to archwing shouldn't require us to re-equip the tranq gun if that was what was equipped before using archwing.

5) And this new melee thing should return us to the tool we were using beforehand. Annoying to have to keep right clicking to revert to tranq gun or mining tool, etc.

6) It's great that you give a highlighted view of the capture target when zooming in, but it gives me a headache when you strobe it on and off. Please choose one, perhaps we can get an option to choose highlight on or off.

7) Also, highlight the animal once it's tranqed...It's often kind of hard to see the sleeping animals amongst the brush or in the dark. Maybe give them a unique icon on the mini-map that isn't an enemy marker.

😎 Maybe highlight the spoor too. There are some spoor that are in caves, etc. and are REALLY hard to see.

9) Quit changing 8 and ) into a effin' smiley face with sunglasses.

10) Some upgrades to the tranq rifle would be nice. More effective tranquilizer modes for Stovers. Silent mode. Etc. Or is this already a thing? I guess I should check into that.

11) Quit making us select the echolure for the animal we are tracking. It is trivial to match up the text on the lure location/spoor/dialogue with Business/tracks we've been tracking...so why not just assume we're not stupid, give us the benefit of the doubt and select the correct lure at the echolure location? It gets tedious to always go into the lure selection wheel and pick the correct one for each hunt.

I'll add more as I think of them.

Edited by CedarDpg