Sign in to follow this  
Pixues

Tennogen Round 15 missing helmets [Fixed]

Pretty much what the title says.

I bought the Successor skin. The body is present and equip-able. The helmet is simply not there. Even after a client restart. 

• Upvote 1

The new Nidus skin is out, and while it's great, the helmet cannot be equipped, even with the Night Hunter skin, it doesn't put it on automatically, and cannot be found in the helmets section.

Odd seen as the preview shows the helmet. I would attach an image put these forums don't seem to accept Gyazo, or Imgur pictures.

This might show what I mean

After purchasing the ION skin after the Hotfix the helmet isn't available.

Posted (edited)

Its the same with Mesa Kudegra. None of the new Tennogen skins seem to have equippable helms.

Edited by Lolacrayola

Posted (edited)

Just bought it, and I see a thread about Garuda with the exact same problem. I can select the skin but no helmet.

Edited by Koalachan

Posted (edited)

Tcqdcyb.jpg

Same with the Garuda skin. I can confirm.

Edit: and ivara skin as well

TsJKG9n.jpg

Edited by Logh4N

When I bought the new Nidus Night Hunter skin from tennogen 15, I equipped the base skin but the helmet won't appear in my arsenal. For any skin as well. I bought the Excalibur Ion skin too, and the same problem appeared. unknown.pngunknown.png

Hi guys, as [DE]Saske mentioned, we are aware of this issue! The issue has been resolved, and we will be running a script to return the missing helmets.

I'll be posting updates in this thread here: 

Sorry for the mix-up and thanks for your patience!

Title is self explanatory. a friend bout the Nighthunter skin, and cannot see it's helmet on the helmets tab. he tried restarting but nothing.20190314214223_1.jpg