Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sands of Inaros - Tomb Protector Issues - Megathread

CyberDracul

I am having the same issue, but even worse. The first time I see him, dies in one shot and then walks in place, at 0 HP, forever. Can't progress the mission, tried the mission 3 times already.

Edit: I don't get to the tomb protector, stuck on the original tomb guardian.

Edited by Ahajha

Chiming in with the same problem.  It throws a rock at me and immediately freezes in place with 0hp. I think my Helios was the only thing to actually damage it.

edit:  Sorry, mine is the tomb guardian from the second urn, but it looks like other people are having the same bug with the tomb guardian, too.

Edited by koroshiyamilk

After fulfilling the requisite for the second vessel and retrieving the third, the Guardian spawned and was insta-killed by an Arca Plasmor with at least 2,500+ radiation damage. After being "killed", the Guardian got stuck at 0HP (Or turned invincible, since the empty and invincible bars are somewhat alike) and in his walking animation. Nothing happened after 2-3 minutes of wait. I then restarted the mission node and instead attacked with Ember's first ability, effectively "killing" the Guardian once more, this time doing around 400 fire damage. The Guardian got stuck again in the very same conditions. 

I restarted the mission and got the same outcome two more times.

For the fifth run, I instead attacked with an unmodded Gammacor, doing 16 magnetic damage. The Guardian was yet again "one-shotted". I'm afraid I will have to suspend the quest until this bug is fixed. I strongly suggest the third stage to undergo the same code review. I will however try tomorrow again with the unmodded Gammacor and see what outcome happens.

EDIT: Apparently the latest hotfix seemed to fix the bug, and I was able to complete the phase two and defeat the Tomb Guardian,

Spoiler

however the Tomb Protector (phase three) suffers the same bug. Gets stuck at 0HP and keeps on making Sand Shadows upon defeat of the four Guardians

EDIT 2: Both issues are now solved, thanks DE!

Edited by POWRFULCOW89
New bug

Also dealing with this. tried doing the run 4 times. restarted game and still won't work. any ideas? Mine was for the first set of tomb guardians, can't get past the first guardian.

Edited by SKizim

Having this exact problem too.  Tried with two different warframes to see if it made a difference, still the same. Same with lower ranked weapons guaranteed to do less damage.  
The Guardian also gets stuck in place with its movement animation still playing and continuing but no interaction can be made with it. 

Ran into the exact same issue As Poster above, "killed" all 4 of inaros' Effigy's and then was able to damage inaros himself, but as he reached 0' hp the bar greyed out and hit nothing but 0's.

Hope DE gets to this soon, took me ages to get the quest done, ever since they kiiled the easy way to get bursa's to spawn.

I finished the second phase of exterminating specific enemies in the Sand of Inaros Quest. When I returned to the tomb to defeat the Tomb Golem, it stopped moving after 1 attack. Have aborted and tried again a couple of times but the same problem still occured. I even restarted the game and still got same results. Please fix, I already had plans on what to do when i get Inaros lmao

So apparently this bug was fixed last year, but I am encountering the same problem

By the look of the amount of people posting just today, we can probably assume it was today's update that messed it up or reverted the patch for it.

Got the same bug with the guardian. I heard it's triggered by killing the guardian to fast, so I changed my loadout to deal the least dmg possible (yes actually XD) and If Taxons unmodded laser on helios kills that bad boy to fast, nothing is going to work XD