Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Invulnerable Warframe in the Exploiter-Orb fight [Fixed]

DzikaPralka

I have not confirmed this myself (although it does fit with my experience so far). But, in another thread about this, someone mentioned that this bug is triggered by going into operator mode in the hallway between the hack gate and the door immediately by the first exploiter fight. It can happen before or after the first fight (on the way in or on the way back out). I don't know if it is triggered by going into operator mode in that hallway, or being in operator mode in that hallway (the difference being that you MIGHT be able to walk through it in operator as long as you don't switch). So, for now, I just wouldn't be in operator mode in that hallway at all (unless you are testing it out).

Edited by Kaltorack
grammar

Hello,

I encountered a bug two times while playing the Exploiter Orb "mission". In both occasions, I was the host. When in front of the door to Deck 12, when it is loading and not opening yet, I pressed "5" in order to get to operator form and put down an energizing dash field. However, I did not get into Operator mode, because of "Ability use prevented" as it stated on the bottom left of my screen. At this point, I waited until the door opened, but I still could not use Tenno From whatsoever. I thought I had to kill myself in order of getting it back. But I was invincible. I did not have a grey healthbar, nor did I have someone in my Squad who could have provided me with this. 

Summary: I was invincible the whole fight and could not use my Tenno Form, other abilities worked fine.

Kind regards to any reader out there and good luck with the fight yourself 🙂

-Karu

the funniest thing about the invincibility glitch is that, since it also seems to lock you out of operator, it's actually only a hindrance in the second half of the fight, since nothing really attacks you anyhow and you can no longer try to use void dash to move around faster

Happened to me twice after the first phase of the fight, was using chroma both the time. I think the trigger for me was

Spoiler

using chroma's 2 while loading into the second phase.

Not going to try it out more to figure it out.

41 minutes ago, [DE]Saske said:

Hey Tenno! We have a fix for this issue in the next Hotfix.

Can we have a proper queue for Exploiter fight? Now it is RNG going to Vallies... and meet people who are fishing... bathing.. etc.