Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Colors of Garuda's Claws with the Successor skin are broken.

CaylinBreaker

Garuda's Talons with the Successor skin still have the default texture/colour scheme despite it showing a different look in the store window

J9kzwXz.png

meanwhile in game with default texture and the skin on

5UxiTUm.jpg

With no option that I can find to let me change to the successor talons 😞

There was an issue before, With People (including me) buying tennogen skins and the Helmet of this specific skin wouldn't show up. I really hope this is related to this issue. Because like DeejayPwny Its half the reason I wanted the skin so badly. 

Her Tertiary texture also bugs the claws when equiping a melee weapon. Apparently when equiping a melee the claws copy the colors of the frames instead of using its own colors. Since the Tertiary texture behave weirdly with colors (maybe a bug as well) it makes the claws look completely out of place. 

Prxe9bi.jpgYSDQ5p5.jpg

7 hours ago, Shelusine said:

Her Tertiary texture also bugs the claws when equiping a melee weapon. Apparently when equiping a melee the claws copy the colors of the frames instead of using its own colors. Since the Tertiary texture behave weirdly with colors (maybe a bug as well) it makes the claws look completely out of place. 

Prxe9bi.jpgYSDQ5p5.jpg

Not quite a bug, more so an oversight. The talons are considered a part of her model with another melee equipped, and they work well enough with default Garuda's color channels so that it's not an issue. However, with the Successor skin, the colors, especially the tertiary, mix poorly. Tertiary colors on the Successor end up really desaturated, you would need to use something very bright to make it pop out, which in turn causes those small parts in her talons to be obnoxiously bright and glaring. The accents also suffer this issue, but to a much lesser extent than the tertiary.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

2NySmxm.png

(2021.03.24) Garuda's Claws colors still broken when you equip any melee weapon on her. But Hinsa's Claws now OK, T.Y..

On 2021-03-26 at 10:07 AM, WLZephyrus said:

This happen not only when you equip any melee for her but also when using turret or piloting in Railjack mission

Screenshot:

nfCQaWI.jpg

Video:

++++++

On 2020-11-27 at 6:37 PM, scramblegs said:
  • TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: When using a non-default Garuda skin with a melee weapon equipped, Garuda's talons use the default skin in mission
  • VISUAL:
    wQKBPab.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: Equip a Garuda skin (in my example: Successor) and a melee weapon (kuva shildeg) Enter a mission (E Prime). 
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Garuda's Talons are skinned using the successor skin
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Garuda's Talons are skinned using the default skin
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% reproducible

This bug has been present since Deimos Arcana released. It's worth noting that there have been multiple bugs involving incorrect skinning of Garuda's talons in the past, yet this issue continues to arise in some form or another.

On 2021-04-20 at 8:45 PM, Phalantos said:

Pls fix the appearance of Garuda's claws resetting to default skin when using the tennogen skin in missions ;(

+++++++++++++

There is a problem of protection of the Mirror from the damage from "Supra soldiers" on the Corpus ships. The Mirror does not protect from Supra absolutely.

+++++++++++++

Why on missions with restrictions on weapons on Garuda's body her claws are disappear? It is not logical. Because Garuda uses their Claws in all her abilities. DE, please, give an opportunity to use her Claws on such missions always. Make them a little useful already.

+++++++++++++

And fix this (without pain eyes can't look at it) :

eIORo1w.jpg

++++Another skin bug++++

On 2020-11-26 at 11:37 PM, rachjumper said:

her claws use the default skin if you're not the host, hasn't been fixed since she came out

With the release of the latest updates, this problem has appeared again. It was repaired before

Spoiler

XLqYlr0.jpeg

AyxUsOd.jpg

gKsWSlc.jpgIn this image, there are 2 bugs.
First, occurs when another melee weapon is equipped. Using garuda's talons as melee weapon makes the appearance of the talons return to the normal. ONLY OCCURS DURING MISSION. Back in orbiter, everything works as it should.
Second, in this image i have Hinsa skin for talons equipped, the one from the deluxe pack. Where's my fancy talon skin? Ah, yes, in the void...

But IT'S NOT the only bug related to talons.
rjCn9uW.jpg

This is not the finisher animation for the melee weapon i'm using. It's a claw finisher move.
wpwEapw.jpg

This other finisher move shows how bugged things really are. Another claw finisher with fans equipped.

The irony: Garuda's deluxe skin pack came with a skin for fan melee type...

If all that i showed is not proof enough, here's another:
tjuqiuh.jpg

Image taken with Hinsa skins for Garuda and her talons. Hey! Even the claw finisher animation is bugged here. Note that the talons are in their rest position when they should be piercing my victim. Oh my god, 3 bugs in one screenshot!

• 2 weeks later...

They revert to default regardless of Tennogen skin being used.

Aside from this their default skin coloring is still broken anyway and has been for a very long time now. They incorrectly take on Garuda's chosen colors instead of remaining the colors chosen for only them when equipped. They do not look the way they are supposed to do, and fail to match all promotional material featuring Garuda.

:(

• 1 month later...

-----------------

On 2020-11-27 at 6:37 PM, scramblegs said:
  • TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: When using a non-default Garuda skin with a melee weapon equipped, Garuda's talons use the default skin in mission
  • VISUAL:
    wQKBPab.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: Equip a Garuda skin (in my example: Successor) and a melee weapon (kuva shildeg) Enter a mission (E Prime). 
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Garuda's Talons are skinned using the successor skin
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Garuda's Talons are skinned using the default skin
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% reproducible

This bug has been present since Deimos Arcana released. It's worth noting that there have been multiple bugs involving incorrect skinning of Garuda's talons in the past, yet this issue continues to arise in some form or another.

And...

Wot is this already!? :

Spoiler

eIORo1w.jpg

#CantplaywithouttearsforGaruda

++++++

https://gfycat.com/familiarsaltyarizonaalligatorlizard

Okay, I can't use them as melee weapons in some missions, but why remove them from the frame body entirely? Can she use the fourth ability without them? No... then why? This is not very logical. Garuda's Claws and herself must be inseparable in any mission, in any situation!

When will you give the opportunity to use the Claws in such missions as on video!? Ivara may, Titania may, but Garuda is not. DE, this is not fair! ((

I don't see anything wrong with Garuda being able to use her Claws as a melee weapon in absolutely any missions with any conditions. If I am wrong, please explain where I am wrong in my opinion.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived