Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

No Exploiter Matchmaking?

tonyv6815

Is there a reason that there was no matchmaking instituted for exploiters? The only way to find a group now is to queue public into the vallis and hoping that whoever you match with isnt mining or doing fissures. Iirc these same problems were around for eidolons until matchmaking alleviated all of them. Honestly, farming this solo has been a very trying experience

D.E. Is trying to get you to develop friendships/join a clan for organized fights. Railjack will require a clan to even use it. Use recruiting chat for an organized party for this operatoon as orb fights will most likely be like plague star where it lasts only so long (If I am right).

4 hours ago, Midas said:

D.E. Is trying to get you to develop friendships/join a clan for organized fights. Railjack will require a clan to even use it. Use recruiting chat for an organized party for this operatoon as orb fights will most likely be like plague star where it lasts only so long (If I am right).

Then why have any matchmaking at all then? "Get friends 4head" is a bad argument. All matchmaking does is make it easier to find people to play with. There is no downside to that

• Like 1

I agree. I did it with some clan members but i might be online when they are not and you are forced to do it solo (phase 2 is a pain in solo) or start looking in the chat... and then, one disconnects during the load of OV and one random enters and say "i came to minning" 😧
OH! But when you kill it they hurry on come and pick everything :S 

21 hours ago, Midas said:

One of the best ways to make new friends and find clans is when you play together. I know I'm much more inclined to add someone as a friend or to consider a clan after I've played with someone and know I can have fun with them.

So, for me at leas, saying you need to make friends for the new content is more of an argument FOR a matchmaking queue than against it.

Also, you cite Plague Star as an example; doesn't have it's own bounty/queue when it is up as well?

Currently doing 11 minute run with clan mates (Timing from the minute we leave Fortuna) it is just consistent imo. I guess they can add a matchmaking for orb runs but that requires you to find the door etc... (Which is easy of course). Mostly the problem is being placed teammates who do not know all the mechanics + managing adds, thermia, and when to throw thermia requires a lot of coordination. In other words go for it and add a matchmaking for it. The experience may push many people away from orbs though if you don't know what you are doing/ have not developed strategies with your clan mates, friends, recruiting chat... etc...

Edited by Midas

On 2019-03-17 at 3:39 AM, Loli_in_a_Box said:

honestly spent more time trying to find a party than playing the event, thank god i got my hildryn parts in 4 runs. I dont want to waste more time finding a party (friends pcs cant handle fortuna)

When it launched it was awesome I got about 10 runs one after the other just by entering the plains then it all stopped, no more people joining sessions, when they did it bugged out, and then after the fight extraction started bugging out as well. Was doing so well I was going to have standing for months to come at my initial rate but its a nightmare just finding a squad

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 2019-03-19 at 4:39 AM, TheSkunkyMonk said:

When it launched it was awesome I got about 10 runs one after the other just by entering the plains then it all stopped, no more people joining sessions, when they did it bugged out, and then after the fight extraction started bugging out as well. Was doing so well I was going to have standing for months to come at my initial rate but its a nightmare just finding a squad

They actually did add a mm, in the back room where little duck is