Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sands of Inaros Bugged (Unkillable Tomb Protector)

Marquis_Catriel

2 hours ago, Marquis_Catriel said:

The Tomb Protector is bugged and somehow cannot be killed even if the health is empty. I tried 4 times but the same thing happens even if I changed my frames or weapon for it. Please Help 😢

Same here.. 

6 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

We are looking into a fix for this.

Rebecca can you have the team add more interesting enemies and monsters for all the planets I feel that predictably is warframes major weaknesses. In many other games the lack of  randomized battle  encounters  kills replayability, especially for boss and enemies who have the same weaknesses, if u can look it up on Google then it's pretty predictable, grineer always give away their position and don't have any defensive roles or randomization. Their firerates are always easy to dodge so players don't need to hide for covering from bullets, they should be dropping different  powerups and magazine or bullet cartridges with say a mm change to criticize bullet potentially  elemental riunds for one whole magazine,  inside lockers a temporary weapon or power up, can we arrange an aughtment for enemies & bosses so farming is fun or challenging, the whole game feels like bullying, the enemies are not well armored or to be feared in large with the players having limited respawns pets don't revive or help downed players well, so each Warfram☹️e needs additional passive traits, and down action, rework reviving and crawling combat by adding some new abilities,actions and dramaticscreen effects!!!getting on one limb, system haywire 😤leaky rumes and gasses pertaining to each warframez I seen some games make money from k.o animations and victory poses 🙄

Can we gave replayability more cool items and new enemies, should  have new music and different enemies, if  there was a item of promise say a statue and some relic guaranteed to change with clear time additional enemies without  predictable weapons, changing weather in the game summons a rare golden oreodemon who gets swarmed by birdbees,some game areas should inhibit players with rewarding limitations. Shuffle, reward emote, stamps, Cetus fish, secondary or melee mods or stances.onlyShuffleweaponscitrus scent, 👿

The golems are not wearing armor or by girls biscuits using scary weapons endorsements lucky meetings, when I cleared I felt ll cheated and unrewarded, the enemies were too dark, and felt the rewards were not great or lacked themes, the story was good, but there wasn't much of replayability, even if u added winning rewards, mining or fishing, you still need stealthy enemies, and other native ragefloaks and clothing forward to recalling these great adventures.

Maybe operator replay rewards for redoing junctions and lunaro gifts to encourage pvp or Cetus revised, junglerevisitingofinarosmight be worth turning this quest into a pvp and minigames without any fail.

The doorways call for enhancing and enemies should be bright and explosive, I have played destiny so I feel Warframe enemies need  strengthening visuals, there are no muscular monstrosities, or scary villains made to protect themselves from  sand, or stir that could foam weapons to malfunction instantly.

before I reaching the tomb there's no reward in running away from bulleta or killing the surveyer henchmen.

mychcall for a service and no who make codex  replay more run.remake areas. Inaros quest is available every week, and should include several reasons to be replayable,  upgrades,  replaying as inaros for a special set of weapon  bar of sand and silicated augmentsrivens and ship headdreases, it irher tie ibs to Cetus and fortuna or whatever.nest of bugs  and sticky web left over on my  sleepingwarframes so go to see lll tambourine sea ifsomeone's challenged me to dig week!!

Edited by (PS4)santospizarro

Besides, what I found annoying at the tomb was waiting for dialogue for enemies to appear, there was no trap, or treasures to discover, so failing the quest and restart was annoying and predictable enough to check my text messages, I feel like a sense of urgency is missing from the trim, earth mantle rumbling there no obstacles or ambushing, compared to Zelda nightmares or how many hidden  weapons u  can find in dynasty warriors, or aggressive metal gear solid enemies.

Besides, what I found annoying at the tomb was waiting for dialogue for enemies to appear, there was no trap, or treasures to discover, so failing the quest and restart was annoying and predictable enough to check my text messages, I feel like a sense of urgency is missing from the trim, earth mantle rumbling there no obstacles or ambushing, compared to Zelda nightmares or how many hidden  weapons u  can find in dynasty warriors, or aggressive metal gear solid enemies.

Can we give the tomb protectors their own unique names and drops? I suggest daggers and a set of swords or whip stance, since it can be themed Arabic or scientific afterall silk threads is used in wushu Kung Fu, some other undead mods and weapons are a hot pick up to make replay fun.