Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[FUN TALK] Warframes that would be hillarious

SPEKTRE76

A clown frame, because clowns are always hilarious, right?

His passive gives him stronger armor the worse your color scheme clashes. And his exalted weapon would be a balloon animal that he holds like a gun while going "bang! bang!". It deals 8 billion damage per shot.

9 minutes ago, D20 said:

Is Milhouse a warframe ?

No Patrick, mayonnaise is not a... wait, I read that wrong.

How about a clown Warframe?

Makes energy balloons, throws pies at enemies, seltzer water cannon and an ultimate skill where they roll around on a giant ball smashing enemies flat!

Edit: Clem damn it somebody beat me to it.

Edited by Aldain
Edit reasons.

3 hours ago, (PS4)shann_cz said:

Clemcalibur! Vor tried to "crossbreed" Excalibur and Clem's DNA. He will be armour based, exalted weapons - Twin Grakatas. With his1st ability - he says CLEM (stunning enemies)..

Yeah that was a funny set of missions. I kept thinking of Hodor from Game of Thrones.

Canuck Frame: Hoser

Passive: Polite Demeanor. Enemies within affinity range that can see Hoser have a chance of becoming docile toward him.

1: Hardiness. Pressing 1 cycles between 4 options: Cold, Heat, Speed, Stick-to-itivness. Holding 1 causes an area of effect within a radius, affecting allies and enemies for a duration.

• Cold:  Allies have resistance to Cold procs and Damage. Enemies have vulnerability to Cold damage, and Cold procs last longer.
  • Heat: Same as Cold, but... but with Heat.
  • Speed: Allies gain increased Attack, Movement Speed, Reload Speed and smell like Tim's. Enemies are slowed.
  • Stick-to-itivness. Allies gain resistance to knockdown. Affected enemies have a chance to be knocked down by any instance of damage.

2: How You Doin' There, Eh? Hoser charms nearby allies into chilling out for a bit, maybe fighting alongside him if they're up for it. No pressure. Docile enemies will always fight alongside Hoser.

3: Stone's Throw. Hoser slides a heavy curling stone forward along the ground. Enemies in the way are caught up in the stone and hurried (hard) to the stone's maximum range or until the stone impacts with terrain. The stone passes through enemies charmed by Hoser, gaining damage and velocity as it does so. When the stone stops moving, enemies are dealt damage and thrown away from the point of impact.

4: Goose Storm. Hoser summons the only truly cruel aspect of Canadians: their geese. The geese swoop and deal massive damage upon casting, then frighten enemies away from all grassy and park-like areas for the duration.

Disclaimer. I am Canadian and this is for fun.

Edited by SenorClipClop

26 minutes ago, (PS4)zyriaxione said:

Pennywise from Stephen King's "It"?

it-pennywise-the-clown.jpg

I was thinking more tradtional, besides we already have a monster clown in Limbo, who inflicts the horrors of being unable to kill enemies upon allies.

10 hours ago, SPEKTRE76 said:

What sort of Warframe would you like to see as a one day spoof in game?

On this upcoming April 1st I want DE to announce Equinox Prime has been temporarily shelved, in favor of Baruuk and Hildryn Primes, released that very day

On 2019-03-15 at 9:07 AM, (PS4)shann_cz said:

Clemcalibur! Vor tried to "crossbreed" Excalibur and Clem's DNA. He will be armour based, exalted weapons - Twin Grakatas. With his1st ability - he says CLEM (stunning enemies)..

Actually I was thinking, in a serious manner, there could be an "Uber Clem" clone we could make.   Go on a mission to save Clem from a case of Kuva poisoning, but the result is he got an "upgrade" like some of the kuva greneer.   Uber Clem would also be a pun on Marvel's Red Skull's "Uber men" that he keeps trying to create from super soldier formula.

as for other fun warframes....  Go watch G-Gundam series.   salor fuku frames, poncho and sumbrarro frame, frame giving you the finger....  plenty to choose from there.