Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unfair block acces to Nightwave WA M. thr. RM limit Sorties

Unfair block acces to Nightwave Weekly act mission through RivenMod limit acces to Sortie  (Complete 5 sorties "5000 standing" during "game server week")

I would like to draw attention to the mocking and annoying tablet for "RivenMod limit acces to Sortie" each iteration. ( that it is not cheap for all to buy slots)

I have maximum slots, 80, for riven mod and get the RM that the game gives itself performing a daily raid! It is not give it every day each time so at normal you have time to think and decide which riven mode to leave and decide what to do with the previous one. it is possible to find someone who is worthy and give him this mod or ect.

(P.S) I want to note that the previous mission, "an hour with friends", was criticized, although it could be solved in 5 seconds by adding a friend before the mission or deleting a friend after the mission

2 minutes ago, lighthoof said:

I believe OP is unsatisfied by the fact, that he cannot complete 5 sortie challenge due to inability to play sorties because of maximum amount of rivens

Why is that even a thing? Wouldn't warning players about it and then just taking Rivens off the drop tables be the better solution?

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Steel_Rook said:

Why is that even a thing? Wouldn't warning players about it and then just taking Rivens off the drop tables be the better solution?

And replace it with what?
That is honestly the bigger question here, you would have to replace it with something...and I seriously doubt that DE just wants to fill that in with the higher rarity items as that would make farming them a bit too easy.

1 hour ago, Tsukinoki said:

That is honestly the bigger question here, you would have to replace it with something...and I seriously doubt that DE just wants to fill that in with the higher rarity items as that would make farming them a bit too easy.

Or dont remove them from the drop table, but if a Riven is rolled, give the player a chance to take the new one and delete something else or trash the new onew.

1 hour ago, Tsukinoki said:

Nothing whatsoever. Just use the same drop table without the riven. Yes, that shifts drop chances a little, but not to any significant degree.

42 minutes ago, simplygnome said:

Or dont remove them from the drop table, but if a Riven is rolled, give the player a chance to take the new one and delete something else or trash the new onew.

Or do that, yeah. That also works. Point being, a full inventory should trigger a warning, not a content lock.

3 hours ago, simplygnome said:

That happens already. You have to exceed the cap for this to occur. Once you exceed the cap, you get locked out. Because “selling one won’t put you under the cap”.

• some people are locked out due to DE allowing people to get more rivens than they can hold through drops though. The cap is 90, some have more than 100.
  • Like 1

44 minutes ago, krc473 said:

That happens already. You have to exceed the cap for this to occur. Once you exceed the cap, you get locked out. Because “selling one won’t put you under the cap”.

• some people are locked out due to DE allowing people to get more rivens than they can hold through drops though. The cap is 90, some have more than 100.

oh good to know.  Well, interesting. Seems content lock though is still just a bad idea.

At the same time, I have little sympathy sitting with my 12 Rivens =P  But I hope they get some solution for those that need it.