Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New For Fans By Fans Collection Available!

[DE]Helen

5e4c35639d2ed3bbc90b2182f44428e6.jpg

For our 6th Anniversary, we asked Tenno to submit designs to the 6th Year Celebration Design Contest for a chance to see their work on Warframe merchandise. In response, we received a Tidal Surge of submissions that would even make Hydroid jealous! 

We chose our favorites and are proud to release our fourth collection with For Fans by Fans! This special collection includes a new addition: Art Prints! Get your favorite designs on a print and get decorating, Tenno!

You’ll also get 15% off any purchase made before March 31 at 11:59 PM PST, by using discount code: 6YEARS at check-out!

Get your Tenno-designed merchandise before March 31 and you could win Mesa Prime Access!

Check out the full collection here.

• 4 months later...

I made the massive mistake of buying one of these T-shirts, paying the astronomical shipping costs and then finding I can't afford the customs (which adds 75% to the cost of the product). I won't be making that mistake again, I've ripped the image and will print out my own T-shirt, considering I've paid £40 for a £20 tee I'll never get to wear.

Archived