Thanks for Watching Devstream #125!

[DE]Rebecca

You talked about changing the mods packs. Might I suggest adding credits and endo to the packs, to let new players rank up some of the mods in the packs right away? Since for new players, getting credits and endo can be a major undertaking.

Wishing you a speedy recovery ❤️ Really happy with how 2019 is going for warframe. You guys put a lot of effort in and it shows. Exploiter fight is a bold new direction for boss fights and looking forward to having more of that kind of experience in warframe.  Great job with Equinox prime, it's no longer going to be a struggle to fashionframe with her now. Both aspects look distinct and really cool.

Thanks for daily grind you guys do for the game.

I'm surprised at the complete disregard for the serious problem associated with the new melee system on this devstream. Many people (including me) simply have no desire to continue playing Warframe because of this.

Equinox Prime looking great and her accessories are very matching. That Syandana with the whole Astral theme is looking good, we'll see how it will look on my Prime :3

Couldn't catch all the stream but I hear you weren't feeling too well, so take some rest Rebb! Healthy spacemom is best spacemom! 💜

28 minutes ago, Scail said:

I'm surprised at the complete disregard for the serious problem associated with the new melee system on this devstream. Many people (including me) simply have no desire to continue playing Warframe because of this.

Yes, the problem which must not be named is very serious. Please fix. Halp. 

What do I have to do (mission or challenge) or buy in market in due time, to get Wisp's alt helmet WITHOUT that terrible cloth on her back. (Ass and sexiness remarks aside) I find it trashing the appearance of an otherwise exquisite looking warframe with that alt helmet change.

il y a 35 minutes, SnowyGreyish a dit :

What do I have to do (mission or challenge) or buy in market in due time, to get Wisp's alt helmet WITHOUT that terrible cloth on her back. (Ass and sexiness remarks aside) I find it trashing the appearance of an otherwise exquisite looking warframe with that alt helmet change.

Assk them to make it like this :

Résultat de recherche d'images pour "warframe valkyr bonds" (An option)

Archived