Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Buried Debts: Hotfix 24.5.1

[DE]Drew

Please fix channeling on controllers. I still don't have it bound (By maintaining my pre-patch that made it unmovable binding).

Specifically:

Please let us unbind channeling, bind channeling as an independent input, and give us additional inputs we can bind things like channeling to by expanding the ability menu to allow any input to be bound in it.

9 minutes ago, Voltage said:

Thank you for the hotfix.

I hope this isn't an additional time gate and just an animation change. The boss is really cool, but if you are fast, you are already standing around just waiting for more fractures to spawn.

I feel you, due to not being able to enter or leave the ring until Exploiter ends the ability.

Hilldrin has trouble ulting anyone who is not the same flat floor as her. enemies standing on crates or ramps are not affected by her ability. I know it has something to do with her hovering. Please someone at De, take a look at that.

I think a better solution for the syandana issue is to just add a 'closed/open' switch near the bottom of the interface, like how with Nidus in the appearance menu you have the mutation button, something like that so you can toggle the state of the syandana. That would also make doing certain holster positioning a lot easier too.  Plus this would be independent of how it works outside of the arsenal, so yeah.

Another thing, some bugs are pretty funny to where it seems like keeping them for the meme would be overall more satisfying.

Still no fix for being unable to put Formas into K-Drives. I'm going to harp on this every single hotfix at this point; y'all released a sweet new board, I want to use it. I can't do that if I can't put all of the (extremely necessary) mods in the dang thing. I even spent plat to name it so I'd really like to use it.

13 minutes ago, Voltage said:

Thank you for the hotfix.

I hope this isn't an additional time gate and just an animation change. The boss is really cool, but if you are fast, you are already standing around just waiting for more fractures to spawn.

it was removing like 1/3rd of the heat gauge instantly, now its just going to show that progress

9 minutes ago, ShouShou said:

Before the previous hotfix, if you use synthesis scanner and melee a couple times, you will always switch back to scanner once you right click. Now it automatically switches to primary weapon.

I don't know if it's intended or just a bug, but I do prefer the old way and I believe others will like it reversed as well.

YES this was really annoying when I was doing simaris last night - PLEASE FIX

14 minutes ago, [DE]Drew said:

Fixed a script error after destroying the Exploiter Orb’s vents in Phase 1 that resulted in an inability to continue. 

Thank you, in 10 attempts, i had three where i could not leave the cave peroid, much less the times where no orb spider was outside

Thank you very much

first line of red text happened moments after the orb itself uttered the same line while i was fighting it. I found this highly amusing.

i hope the one thing about inability to continue goes towards getting stuck trying to exit deck 12 but we will see. either way nice to see fixes

Still no fix for:
- Limbo Limina skin ability FX not working with Limbo prime.
- Limbo Limina skin face ribbon clipping through the center of the body, needs better collision boxes.
- Tarock skin pouch being poorly positioned on most throwing knives and severely clipping into the legs of frames
- Still no fix for the 6 month old bug of the Kesha kavat armors energy color being uncolorable and forever stuck on default. Its a plat item and its been broken on release and since then for 6 months something like this shouldn't be ignored for this long.

Archived