Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Buried Debts: Hotfix 24.5.1

[DE]Drew

hace 2 horas, [DE]Drew dijo:

Buried Debts: Hotfix 24.5.1

to avoid an error that I have since a long game in mode: Full Screen Without Borders, but after this update the taskbar is not hidden, being moleto when playing.

I already solved my problem, I do not know how to delete my comment so I edited it

Exploiter Orb, during the change of area of engagement. In a group of three, whereby multiple fourths failed to join the squad prior. Two thirds of the squad awaits by the gate/door while the third (nom-host)  member pauses and mines a nice spot for a brief second. By the time we wend our way through the cave structure and onto the second area of engagement, we got stood up. No less than 2minutes, all three members are loading into Fortuna - ignoring any (Last Mission) reward screen altogether. 

When using primary and you melee, then pick up something and try to aim-glide you will aim-glide with your primary and drop the item. I suggest automatic swap to secondary while aim-gliding with melee while carrying an item to still be able to carry the item and not drop it mid flight.

12 minutes ago, HugeNob said:

Anyone else have issue with getting constantly disconnected from lobbies in orb vallis?

Yep. Keep getting Migrations. Also, 4 times after phase 1 no spider or door out won't open. Very frustrating, 

2 hours ago, Quamobrem said:

Please fix channeling on controllers. I still don't have it bound (By maintaining my pre-patch that made it unmovable binding).

Specifically:

Please let us unbind channeling, bind channeling as an independent input, and give us additional inputs we can bind things like channeling to by expanding the ability menu to allow any input to be bound in it.

I wish I could make this suggestions more prominent, and have someone at DE consider this! Just allow us to unbind it - for those who do not use it!!!

Okay wait what the heck did you guys do? Half of my controls (controller user, steam controller profile, for the record) no longer function. I can't use my controller at all in menus and part of the buttons don't work in combat. I can't believe I'm going to have to hunt down and fix each individual button now, this is ridiculous. Nothing in your hotfix here even had anything to do with controllers so why in the world?

This whole thing started when you rolled out the melee changes. I'm really beginning to wonder if it's worth the hassle.

Please add the fight as a bounty/challenge/whatever you want to call it. So clueless newbies who just want to derp around the map don't queue up with people who want to farm the exploiter orb.
Also make something against AFKs, yesterday night i wanted to kill exploiter orb, but couldn't because someone went afk during the first phase, and then we couldn't proceed. ("3/4 people waiting"). Like add a vote kick option if someone was afk for more than 5 mins.

Played as a 4 person party, did phase 1 of the fight, went to go to the door to fight the exploiter orb outside, the group was stuck waiting for over 5 mins. Thanks for the updates though, the game has come a long way and i'm digging the new orb fight 😄

Cannot join parties anymore. Perma-disconnects. 
Event has no hint as how to progress. not a single message. 
Had to scour the internet to get even a haint of where is deck 12. 

Once getting there, one dialog popped, but a door leading to nowhere dropped me below the map. 
Feels like there should be something here, but there only ... the Void. 

I had scanned 13 out of 16 event data hashes, it seems the event is broken for me.
Today I see phase 2 showing progress as 100% for all data hashes, but not grren light for completion.

Scanned the remaining 3 hashes, but no progress still. 

Can't fight the orb.

sJcSirj.png

Archived