Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Buried Debts: Hotfix 24.5.1

[DE]Drew

3 hours ago, JoanArdent said:

It's not an orb like the second Eidolon's net ability, so you can deploy Archwing and fly over the ring.

I couldn't yesterday. Tried that and Tenno mode. Both were blocked in a half globe around the orb.

My controller no longer functions in menu's/Fishing mini-game/ciphers...and so on.

Seems controller functionality is taking more hits with these fixes. As of now had to rebind everything to get both gameplay and menu's to work. I used steam config and replaced anything that was controller related with the K/B mouse equivalent. This is an option for Steam controller users but I don't think will help any other gamepad. Will upload my config as the Controller Hotfix Fix.

Xbox one controller no longer works after update. Menu buttons change to show controller is being used but nothing happens when you push the buttons on the controller.

Resetting everything to default and restarting my PC fixed it

Not sure if others are experiencing this after the update, but i can't seem to be able to join parties when I try to go into Vallis.  I fly in with a group, but then spawn into the map all alone.  Others join every so often, but immediately disconnect.

I'm going to try on another computer.  Trying to isolate if it's only me and my client or a result of the update.  I was able to matchmake into the index with no problem.

Update:  Tried this on two computers and both experience the same problem.  Looks like it might be an issue with the latest hotfix.  This was fine yesterday

I've had an issue where I can't throw the thermia canisters, during either phase, if I have no secondary equipped. It seems like a conflict with melee auto-blocking, and other people I've squadded with noticed the same thing. The best solution I've found is to equip a gear item like the codex scanner to put melee away, then the canisters become throwable again. The only reason I didn't have a secondary equipped was because after throwing the canisters, the game defaulted to my secondary and I didn't like having to switch back to primary, but without a secondary it's even more annoying. Also, more than once I've gone up to the surface for phase two and she hasn't been there.

Thanks and all but im sorry but exploiter update is bad to the point where I cant even run it. Like session unavailable every time or crashing. Orb vallis wont work at all. Sorry but this is actually becoming ridiculous. 

Not sure if it was posted before now, but the xbox controller doesn't work now. Also I've disabled steam controller and restarted warframe as well as unplugged my controller and restarted my computer and a few other tips from the region chat, but no luck. So I'm pretty sure it's just broken. And the controller works for other games.

5 hours ago, Lance_Lionroar said:

There's a rather annoying and obvious UI bug when fighting the Exploiter. Even when playing solo, we keep getting the extraction message, stating "0 players waiting at extraction". Hopefully getting sorted soon.

oh i thought it was just me

but itt wasnt mentioned in the hotfixes right?

Can you explain how my controller stopped working after this hotfix/update? It was fine yesterday. I played a few missions, went out to dance, came home, chilled watching some Overlord, went to sleep, woke up, watched the blah devstream with that hideous shotgun skin and ridiculous kavat armor, turned on warframe, let it update, and can't play the game because the game only recognizes my controller when moving the cursor. 

How did it suddenly stop working when I've never had an issue with the controller?

Heya DE, please add a queue-type reward-less bounty for Exploiter Orb, either at the table or at Eudico, so we can just pop into a session that's got the same goal. There's one for Profit Taker, so that's fine, but you already added ones for eidolons, so why omit this one? Lore or "spoilers" is not a valid reason.

Congrats for another mess up, DE. If you wanted OP challenge in game, Exploiter Orb is that. Problem is that it's name is truly fitting, it exploits all other ignored problems.

1. Phase 1 - Cave Fight - Manageable, but still sucks due to Orb being almost constanly in such a move that you're missing a lot of throw attemps. Moreover, it's stupid that frozen vents take 2 canisters, but of course, DE logic. Exploiter Orb gun is real pain in ass, and I mean it, can take down any frame so easily that I want to vomit. + All that swarming from those little buggers, they either appear way to quickly or their spawn should be tied with something.

2. Phase 2 - Outside Fight - Greatest stupidity of all times you could have made, DE. Now tell me how are people supposed to kill coolant carriers which are literal bullet sponges, in Orb Valiis, they were never so resistant to damage. And that OP flamethrower which can track even invisible Loki for short while, GG. Not even make me start on fact that you have to do entire process three times!

Archived